is that u called cv a hero (Page 5)

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitam

Originally posted by juili_p

Originally posted by meghasingh

Okay...about Rey and hero thing...well he's a lead, so it's not strange. Anyway lemme come to the point, when swayam was leaving the college, there was a competition called footloose, in which he was important...For the weaklings he was the most important part, and he didn't thought about it.
Okay that's from past, now Aashi's mother is ill, and she may not perform, is there any anti aashi post?
There is simple thing that when it comes to personal things, one doesn't have any control. Such situations are horrible for everyone... and well some saint can only act so perfectly, not to be bothered about losing the most important person. And at least Rey is not a saint, but a normal guy, for whom it is something which he can't handle that his love is pushing him apart from herself.

are u seriously comparing ill mother being in hospital with upset galfrd?
anything for justifying their favourite. LOL she means sharon was not important for swayam.
woh pach saal jhakh maar rahaa tha sharon ko lekar.

i know man...ok people come with lamest things to defend but this was just Dead...i could not actually believe she compared aashis' situation with reys'...n tr get only the day before competition to fight n lose focus kya? this is the third time...i mean cv have totally lost their creativity...at least show something different...Confused  n person keeps personal n professional life apart n focuses on things in hand n dont ditch commitments then he is not bothered about imp person? LOL  the most silly thing i have ever heard in defense...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka---TanHaVruShan-

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Okay...about Rey and hero thing...well he's a lead, so it's not strange. Anyway lemme come to the point, when swayam was leaving the college, there was a competition called footloose, in which he was important...For the weaklings he was the most important part, and he didn't thought about it.
Okay that's from past, now Aashi's mother is ill, and she may not perform, is there any anti aashi post?
There is simple thing that when it comes to personal things, one doesn't have any control. Such situations are horrible for everyone... and well some saint can only act so perfectly, not to be bothered about losing the most important person. And at least Rey is not a saint, but a normal guy, for whom it is something which he can't handle that his love is pushing him apart from herself.

anything for justifying their favourite. LOL she means sharon was not important for swayam.

i know man...ok people come with lamest things to defend but this was just Dead...i could not actually believe she compared aashis' situation with reys'...n tr get only the day before competition to fight n lose focus kya? this is the third time...i mean cv have totally lost their creativity...at least show something different...Confused n person keeps personal n professional life apart n focuses on things in hand n dont ditch commitments then he is not bothered about imp person? LOL the most silly thing i have ever heard in defense...
sorry i misunderstand

Edited by vinitam - 27 June 2013 at 10:56am
j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged

i know man...ok people come with lamest things to defend but this was just Dead...i could not actually believe she compared aashis' situation with reys'...n tr get only the day before competition to fight n lose focus kya? this is the third time...i mean cv have totally lost their creativity...at least show something different...Confused n person keeps personal n professional life apart n focuses on things in hand n dont ditch commitments then he is not bothered about imp person? LOL the most silly thing i have ever heard in defense...
i am saying about you not her read my comment carefully

huh? i said about posts abt aashi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
juli. well if it's story, you can't change it, problems doesn't come along with call, that it's gonna happen, and i didn't said that Aashi's situation and Rey's situation is similar, but i brought this thing to just tell you that problems can happen anytime. Okay, and it's just a competition, it'll pass away, but your love is for your whole life.

aliya51293zoharocks

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

juli. well if it's story, you can't change it, problems doesn't come along with call, that it's gonna happen, and i didn't said that Aashi's situation and Rey's situation is similar, but i brought this thing to just tell you that problems can happen anytime. Okay, and it's just a competition, it'll pass away, but your love is for your whole life.

i agree megha...btw lets discuss tr...after ages finally tr...chuck it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Rey leaving the team, yet again!! Surprising, isn't it?Shocked
Well, this is not the first time!!
I am sure CVs will make him join the team at the last moment and make all the others chant hero hero hero!!! So very unusual na?Shocked
CVs and their repetitive tracks!! Dead
I think I am going to give the episode a miss!!
-Amrita!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

j_vrushan.vruShan_rocks.--Anushka--

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

i agree megha...btw lets discuss tr...after ages finally tr...chuck it Smile

i know.reh...both of them were freaking awesome..lets concentrate on precap...

aliya51293zoharocks

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

really why the same advice was not given to tani when she was getting hyper abt ndc? m not denying the fact that love is not imp, it is the most imp in life...but there has to be limit for how many times u ditch your team n keep the prestige of college at risk for your personal problems...n if college loses ndc thanks to reys' love problem it is his n your dear tani who is going to be in problem ...n rey is being upset that is why he ditched all the times not coz he was doing something 'positive' to save his love of life...when person ditches his commitments due to such problems it's called  being unprofessional n such person is certainly not hero...n lastly this is not happening for the first time...first time it's fine now this is getting to much...

--Anushka--.vruShan_rocks.

Go to top