Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

is that u called cv a hero (Page 4)

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

Originally posted by zoharocks

see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to goa for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...
yes swayam was planning to quit d col..bt at tht tym dere was no competition or anythng imp..he didnt let his team future in danger..n abt his injury..i think he behaved sensibly..he thought tht his injury might let his team dwn..bt he came back..fought..n performed..n abt basket ball match..if u dnt understand swayam's character thn better nt to comment..u will NEVER understand hw it feels whn ur own parents doesnt understands u...
n abt rey..he backed off..bcz of taani n his luv..n dis tym also he is dng d same..no problm..he can do whtever he wants to do..n talkng abt basket ball..it was rey who ditched d team in court..
d point is tht swayam nvr ditched his team..even whn sharon ditched him..thn also he performed in charity event..n both d charcters cnt be compared..
i knw dis tym also rey is gonna make a heroic entry..bt as always i dnt care..bcz swayam was is n will always be my HERO...actually he is d unsung hero of d show..
charu dii i completely agreewith you
if you dont like swaron or swayam or sharon kindly press back button

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

amit..bang on topic..Clap..i guess definition of hero is  diff in my case...i knw swaron is gonna be side kicked..bt i really want swayam n sharon to emerge individually in dis track..swayam shld take up responsibilty n sharon shld help him out..n be his strength..

I don't think any such thing will happen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

venusrockz--Anushka--Swaronvrushanswathi_swaroncscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

amit..bang on topic..Clap..i guess definition of hero is  diff in my case...i knw swaron is gonna be side kicked..bt i really want swayam n sharon to emerge individually in dis track..swayam shld take up responsibilty n sharon shld help him out..n be his strength..

I don't think any such thing will happen.
i knw..cvs r predictable in dis case..bt still..Ouch..dis ndc shld get over soon...

--Anushka--

-TanHaVruShan- IF-Sizzlerz
-TanHaVruShan-
-TanHaVruShan-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zoharocks

see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to goa for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...

yes swayam was planning to quit d col..bt at tht tym dere was no competition or anythng imp..he didnt let his team future in danger..n abt his injury..i think he behaved sensibly..he thought tht his injury might let his team dwn..bt he came back..fought..n performed..n abt basket ball match..if u dnt understand swayam's character thn better nt to comment..u will NEVER understand hw it feels whn ur own parents doesnt understands u...

n abt rey..he backed off..bcz of taani n his luv..n dis tym also he is dng d same..no problm..he can do whtever he wants to do..n talkng abt basket ball..it was rey who ditched d team in court..

d point is tht swayam nvr ditched his team..even whn sharon ditched him..thn also he performed in charity event..n both d charcters cnt be compared..

i knw dis tym also rey is gonna make a heroic entry..bt as always i dnt care..bcz swayam was is n will always be my HERO...actually he is d unsung hero of d show..

Bang on charu i totally agree. . Rey has ditched d team so so many times cos of his personal issues woh bhi at last min but always end mein usko hero bana dete hai Angry u rightly said swayam is d actual un sung hero of d show he is always Der with his team in every dam situation in Wat ever state of mind he is in..

cscs

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Okay...about Rey and hero thing...well he's a lead, so it's not strange. Anyway lemme come to the point, when swayam was leaving the college, there was a competition called footloose, in which he was important...For the weaklings he was the most important part, and he didn't thought about it.
Okay that's from past, now Aashi's mother is ill, and she may not perform, is there any anti aashi post?
There is simple thing that when it comes to personal things, one doesn't have any control. Such situations are horrible for everyone... and well some saint can only act so perfectly, not to be bothered about losing the most important person. And at least Rey is not a saint, but a normal guy, for whom it is something which he can't handle that his love is pushing him apart from herself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya51293Nikki_skady_taareyzoharocks

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Okay...about Rey and hero thing...well he's a lead, so it's not strange. Anyway lemme come to the point, when swayam was leaving the college, there was a competition called footloose, in which he was important...For the weaklings he was the most important part, and he didn't thought about it.
Okay that's from past, now Aashi's mother is ill, and she may not perform, is there any anti aashi post?
There is simple thing that when it comes to personal things, one doesn't have any control. Such situations are horrible for everyone... and well some saint can only act so perfectly, not to be bothered about losing the most important person. And at least Rey is not a saint, but a normal guy, for whom it is something which he can't handle that his love is pushing him apart from herself.

are u seriously comparing ill mother being in hospital with upset galfrd?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--cscs

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juili_p

anything for justifying their favourite. LOL she/he means sharon was not important for swayam.
woh pach saal jhakh maar rahaa tha sharon ko lekar.

Edited by vinitam - 27 June 2013 at 10:36am

j_vrushan-TanHaVruShan-

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juili_p

and do you think it's just upset girlfriend...? moreover kinda hopes sharon had given to him, that she'll run into his arms the moment he'll tell her truth, it has heightened his sadness. moreover one really doesn't know where he is...? so why blame him like this? and it's not upset girlfriend...it's his love walking away from his life forever...who won't be devastated?

aliya51293zoharocks

Go to top