Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

is that u called cv a hero (Page 3)

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
amit bai cool down...
n baki rey ka i dnt knw pata nai jo hero ki position diserve nai krta humesha usse hi hero kyu  banate h...Angry

TojoursPur IF-Dazzler
TojoursPur
TojoursPur

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitam

Originally posted by juili_p

Originally posted by zoharocks

Originally posted by juili_p

see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to gos for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...

just curious how swayam quitting college brought any problem for anyone, professionally? n quitting team coz of injury so that no problem should occur in between (while dancing) is wise decision...besides when injured captain should quit...take example of any physical activity ...

that is why he so easily backed out during basketball when eh wa sthe only one tehy could depend upon...Ouch

u did not answer my both questions so i assume u agree with me...during basket ball i agreed he backed off but once he realized his mistake SWAYAM did the whole planning n WON the match n so he was hero...
true and more than that apni gf se breakup hone ki bajah se back out nahi kiya tha.
that problem he has been facing from his childhood.
swayam is strong enough to kept his personal problem beside for team spirit thats why i like swayam and call him a real hero.

said it all
Helloo_Vrushaan Goldie
Helloo_Vrushaan
Helloo_Vrushaan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
for cvs swaron are just side char
we hav beg them for everythin
if every swaron fan quit the show then they will knowAngry
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to goa for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...
yes swayam was planning to quit d col..bt at tht tym dere was no competition or anythng imp..he didnt let his team future in danger..n abt his injury..i think he behaved sensibly..he thought tht his injury might let his team dwn..bt he came back..fought..n performed..n abt basket ball match..if u dnt understand swayam's character thn better nt to comment..u will NEVER understand hw it feels whn ur own parents doesnt understands u...
n abt rey..he backed off..bcz of taani n his luv..n dis tym also he is dng d same..no problm..he can do whtever he wants to do..n talkng abt basket ball..it was rey who ditched d team in court..
d point is tht swayam nvr ditched his team..even whn sharon ditched him..thn also he performed in charity event..n both d charcters cnt be compared..
i knw dis tym also rey is gonna make a heroic entry..bt as always i dnt care..bcz swayam was is n will always be my HERO...actually he is d unsung hero of d show..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

venusrockzMimiVruShanj_vrushan.vruShan_rocks.piyu_swaron--Anushka--nj_SRKholicswathi_swaron-TanHaVruShan-BhaviJas

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to goa for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...
yes swayam was planning to quit d col..bt at tht tym dere was no competition or anythng imp..he didnt let his team future in danger..n abt his injury..i think he behaved sensibly..he thought tht his injury might let his team dwn..bt he came back..fought..n performed..n abt basket ball match..if u dnt understand swayam's character thn better nt to comment..u will NEVER understand hw it feels whn ur own parents doesnt understands u...
n abt rey..he backed off..bcz of taani n his luv..n dis tym also he is dng d same..no problm..he can do whtever he wants to do..n talkng abt basket ball..it was rey who ditched d team in court..
d point is tht swayam nvr ditched his team..even whn sharon ditched him..thn also he performed in charity event..n both d charcters cnt be compared..
i knw dis tym also rey is gonna make a heroic entry..bt as always i dnt care..bcz swayam was is n will always be my HERO...actually he is d unsung hero of d show..

superb answer...hope people now won't raise same illogical points Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Charu no need to make them understand...

cscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
amit..bang on topic..Clap..i guess definition of hero is  diff in my case...i knw swaron is gonna be side kicked..bt i really want swayam n sharon to emerge individually in dis track..swayam shld take up responsibilty n sharon shld help him out..n be his strength..

LiveEatLove

swaron9113 IF-Sizzlerz
swaron9113
swaron9113

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anushka--

Haven't watched today's episode still...but this NDC track is the worst one!! It shud have been National Drama Championship starting se end tak dance se zyada drama hi hain   Angry God plz save us from this!!
yeah true dear.

--Anushka--

Go to top