Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

is that u called cv a hero (Page 2)

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to goa for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...
when swayam decided to quit the college that was not the last moment of competition and second time coz he thinks his injury would be harmful fo the team so he quited the team.during basketball rey coz of his herogiri takes the challenge without consulting anyone and swayam refuses just after knowing it that was too not the last moment. so i would also say there is no comparision of swayam to anyone else.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShanj_vrushan--Kshitz----Anushka--_bellaSwan_nj_SRKholicnami2811

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by juili_p

see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to gos for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...

just curious how swayam quitting college brought any problem for anyone, professionally? n quitting team coz of injury so that no problem should occur in between (while dancing) is wise decision...besides when injured captain should quit...take example of any physical activity ... 

that is why he so easily backed out during basketball when eh wa sthe only one tehy could depend upon...Ouch

u did not answer my both questions so i assume u agree with me...during basket ball i agreed he backed off but once he realized his mistake SWAYAM did the whole planning n WON the match n so he was hero...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radhks12345--Kshitz----Anushka--_bellaSwan_nj_SRKholicLiveEatLovenami2811

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged

see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to gos for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...

just curious how swayam quitting college brought any problem for anyone, professionally? n quitting team coz of injury so that no problem should occur in between (while dancing) is wise decision...besides when injured captain should quit...take example of any physical activity ...

that is why he so easily backed out during basketball when eh wa sthe only one tehy could depend upon...Ouch

u did not answer my both questions so i assume u agree with me...during basket ball i agreed he backed off but once he realized his mistake SWAYAM did the whole planning n WON the match n so he was hero...
true and more than that apni gf se breakup hone ki bajah se back out nahi kiya tha.
that problem he has been facing from his childhood.
swayam is strong enough to kept his personal problem beside for team spirit thats why i like swayam and call him a real hero.

Edited by vinitam - 27 June 2013 at 8:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

j_vrushan--Anushka----Kshitz--nj_SRKholicnami2811

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
rey is doing all what he ask swayam not do, cvs hero himself didn't follow what he preachDead
n i dont know how many time for personal issue rey wil ditch his teamAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--_bellaSwan_

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

i wonder cvs ko dikhta nahi hai ki same track ho raha haiConfuseditne dumb hai?

rey is cvs first priority baki sab gaye tel lene.Angry

cvs have completely changed his character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitam

true and more than that apni gf se breakup hone ki bajah se back out nahi kiya tha.
that problem he has been facing from his childhood.
swayam is strong enough to kept his personal problem beside for team spirit thats why i like swayam and call him a real hero.

exactly..in fact after break up swaron were totally professional n kept their heartbreak aside...whenever swayam has done any mistake he has rectified it and fixed the things on his own..that is why he is hero...Embarrassed n thankfully he does not take unnecessary credit Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kshitz--nj_SRKholic

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
 it hurts when loved one rejects you...but my problem is repetition of  the same track...why cant cvs think something new its ndc final 1 big issue right then why these same old drama???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

TojoursPur IF-Dazzler
TojoursPur
TojoursPur

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
look---professional and personal lives should be kept separate. i am a fan of d3 and not of any particular charaster as such. i am a fan of dance.

and rey is giving swayam wrong advice and he might lead the team into trouble.

that is not good.

Go to top