is that u called cv a hero - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
gr8..nw drag sharon...yes rey is a small kid na who doesnt knw wht to do..
n i suppose all tr fans wanted break up..jb nhi tha tb prob tha..n ab ho gya..to blame sharon..gr8..blame swayam too n gang also ..y leave dem..all r bad na..
n talkng abt india fest..if taani has taken her gs duty seriously na n helped team..thn no 1 would hv lied..bt gs ka bhooot to ndc se hi chada tha na
Originally posted by meghasingh

well i did not said anything about swayam. but playing up with her life, okay he should had thought about this, i won't go there, the whole sharon and rey conversations abt it just made it a worse mess. but about bold, yep it happens, i know of instances, but it rather happens with ideal saint kinda people. For Rey, it is taani who is the most important, and he can't help it. moreover, it's not as if team has been too noble, forcing him to participate in indiafest,tht too wasnt a good idea.

i meant something u said abt sharon...

n it's not give n take or tit for tat relationship with gang...it's his responsibility as dancer n as ags to perform irrespective of nature of relationship with team...in ndc they are team..past things dont even matter ..it's everyones' duty to win ndc for college..so it's abt college not team...n i disagree such incidents happen with common people..in professional life u have to buck up n keep up with your work keeping tragedies aside...
Originally posted by cscs

n i suppose all tr fans wanted break up..jb nhi tha tb prob tha..n ab ho gya..to blame sharon..gr8..blame swayam too n gang also ..y leave dem..all r bad na..
n talkng abt india fest..if taani has taken her gs duty seriously na n helped team..thn no 1 would hv lied..bt gs ka bhooot to ndc se hi chada tha na

i agree with this..as gs it was her duty to raise voice against injustice but as usual nothing...if cv wanted to make tani strong that was perfect opportunity but they messed up track
Originally posted by vinitam

soory i was supposed to post my abobe comment somewhere else by mistake i have commented above.

got it..😆  it's ok...
i mean seriously man
HERO!!!
that to REY!!!
omg!!!
hero ki defination hi change kar di
same old lame track
he wont participate and then last moment pain aayega and hero ban hayega 🤢

disgusted with this...
do something better cv's than just finding ways to make rey hero...

yes swayam was planning to quit d col..bt at tht tym dere was no competition or anythng imp..he didnt let his team future in danger..n abt his injury..i think he behaved sensibly..he thought tht his injury might let his team dwn..bt he came back..fought..n performed..n abt basket ball match..if u dnt understand swayam's character thn better nt to comment..u will NEVER understand hw it feels whn ur own parents doesnt understands u...
n abt rey..he backed off..bcz of taani n his luv..n dis tym also he is dng d same..no problm..he can do whtever he wants to do..n talkng abt basket ball..it was rey who ditched d team in court..
d point is tht swayam nvr ditched his team..even whn sharon ditched him..thn also he performed in charity event..n both d charcters cnt be compared..
i knw dis tym also rey is gonna make a heroic entry..bt as always i dnt care..bcz swayam was is n will always be my HERO...actually he is d unsung hero of d show..
bang on charu...👏
love u for this comment 
well for me it's too early to say that CV's will make rey to take last minute entry
and become a hero again.. I dont think it will happen and if it will happan than also m sure rey willnt become hero
if you read in article there is one line "D3 team get major shocked after NDC" so I think something big coming up related rey

plus this is d3 precap and episode are totally different.
Edited by Avc380 - 10 years ago

hello, its nt abt break up, its about post break up her gyaan to rey..." as soon as she'll discover the truth, she will be instantly with you."
and about Indiafest, what had she done? or what she had not done...?
Originally posted by juili_p

i agree with this..as gs it was her duty to raise voice against injustice but as usual nothing...if cv wanted to make tani strong that was perfect opportunity but they messed up track

OMG!! well if you remember then how come even rey couldn't do anything on dance ban thing...?
Originally posted by meghasingh

OMG!! well if you remember then how come even rey couldn't do anything on dance ban thing...?

Do U watch d3? He protested...he tried to bring back dance, ,broke rules to keep dance alive , convinced guests about importance of dance..reyam did everything to keep tesms' focus on dance with nil n aashi...that was some herogiri...