Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

is that u called cv a hero - Page 4

radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: juili_p

are u seriously comparing ill mother being in hospital with upset galfrd?

anything for justifying their favourite. 😆 she/he means sharon was not important for swayam.
woh pach saal jhakh maar rahaa tha sharon ko lekar.

Edited by vinitam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

are u seriously comparing ill mother being in hospital with upset galfrd?

and do you think it's just upset girlfriend...? moreover kinda hopes sharon had given to him, that she'll run into his arms the moment he'll tell her truth, it has heightened his sadness. moreover one really doesn't know where he is...? so why blame him like this? and it's not upset girlfriend...it's his love walking away from his life forever...who won't be devastated?
j_vrushan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinitam

anything for justifying their favourite. 😆 she means sharon was not important for swayam.
woh pach saal jhakh maar rahaa tha sharon ko lekar.

i know man...ok people come with lamest things to defend but this was just 🤢...i could not actually believe she compared aashis' situation with reys'...n tr get only the day before competition to fight n lose focus kya? this is the third time...i mean cv have totally lost their creativity...at least show something different...😕  n person keeps personal n professional life apart n focuses on things in hand n dont ditch commitments then he is not bothered about imp person? 😆  the most silly thing i have ever heard in defense...
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i know man...ok people come with lamest things to defend but this was just 🤢...i could not actually believe she compared aashis' situation with reys'...n tr get only the day before competition to fight n lose focus kya? this is the third time...i mean cv have totally lost their creativity...at least show something different...😕 n person keeps personal n professional life apart n focuses on things in hand n dont ditch commitments then he is not bothered about imp person? 😆 the most silly thing i have ever heard in defense...

sorry i misunderstandEdited by vinitam - 10 years ago
j_vrushan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinitam

i am saying about you not her read my comment carefully

huh? i said about posts abt aashi...
salta thumbnail
juli. well if it's story, you can't change it, problems doesn't come along with call, that it's gonna happen, and i didn't said that Aashi's situation and Rey's situation is similar, but i brought this thing to just tell you that problems can happen anytime. Okay, and it's just a competition, it'll pass away, but your love is for your whole life.
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: meghasingh

juli. well if it's story, you can't change it, problems doesn't come along with call, that it's gonna happen, and i didn't said that Aashi's situation and Rey's situation is similar, but i brought this thing to just tell you that problems can happen anytime. Okay, and it's just a competition, it'll pass away, but your love is for your whole life.

i agree megha...btw lets discuss tr...after ages finally tr...chuck it ðŸ˜Š
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rey leaving the team, yet again!! Surprising, isn't it?😲
Well, this is not the first time!!
I am sure CVs will make him join the team at the last moment and make all the others chant hero hero hero!!! So very unusual na?😲
CVs and their repetitive tracks!! 🤢
I think I am going to give the episode a miss!!
-Amrita!

salta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zoharocks

i agree megha...btw lets discuss tr...after ages finally tr...chuck it ðŸ˜Š

i know.reh...both of them were freaking awesome..lets concentrate on precap...
j_vrushan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghasingh

really why the same advice was not given to tani when she was getting hyper abt ndc? m not denying the fact that love is not imp, it is the most imp in life...but there has to be limit for how many times u ditch your team n keep the prestige of college at risk for your personal problems...n if college loses ndc thanks to reys' love problem it is his n your dear tani who is going to be in problem ...n rey is being upset that is why he ditched all the times not coz he was doing something 'positive' to save his love of life...when person ditches his commitments due to such problems it's called  being unprofessional n such person is certainly not hero...n lastly this is not happening for the first time...first time it's fine now this is getting to much...