India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

is that u called cv a hero

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Okk first all who can think in correct manner and comment as a d3 fan they areost welcome...other than just report it don't crab here...

So after watching the worst and lamest episode ...wait this whole week is lamest except dance faceoff...so no swaron whole week...

CV they are in a relationship official couple...and wat is going on...
Lover boy seeking help from the gf best friend fr impressing her...does he don't know that she loves him now...

She has fallen fr the boy qho akesmakes her feel special... BT no he has to follow the route suggested by CV hero...

And wat rey was doing ...exactly the same thng he refuses swayam to do...

And prexap and promo...again rey involve in his personal life that he can't focus on his team which can harm not him BT all others...

P.s. I m sure CV will make rey to take last minuteminute entry and become a hero again...

If this type of hero u r projecting then I m sorry CV u have lolost it complete...

Peep in guys

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912Hafsa94trisha19prakriti4uSaee.T._Molly_.Phosphenes.CoffeeStains.idiot_boxmegsyMimiVruShanradhks12345piyu_swaronVruShan_MaNan.vruShan_rocks.swayamsharontannuluv_bellaSwan_sakshibshah--Anushka--surbhimathurLiveEatLoveSanskritiSnj_SRKholicLegilimens....Diya...swaron9113-TanHaVruShan-BhaviJasnami2811cscscrazyskymanasie23DilBanjara

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Haven't watched today's episode still...but this NDC track is the worst one!! It shud have been National Drama Championship starting se end tak dance se zyada drama hi hain   Angry God plz save us from this!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prakriti4unj_SRKholic

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to goa for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...

Edited by zoharocks - 27 June 2013 at 8:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CamrynNikki_sashkaakady_taarey...Tansy...saltasreeja_roxpatie

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I have always disliked this habit of cv...for the obvious reasons they always make rey hero even when he has no relevance to the track...that is why started hating reys' character...the last hero like task he did when he kept team together in goa after his break up with kria...after that his character is totally ruined ...basketball, ndc every time he ditches the team, does nothing, sits back like a loser n at the end of the day he is HERO...Wacko  this is why cv had spoiled reys' character for me long time back...for me swayam n sharon will be heros as they kept their professional n personal problems separate n  did not drag anyone in problem coz of them...basketball, ndc elim every time swaron led the way for others but at the end rey was hero..n gang is equally stupid to ignore reality behind any situation..Dead

once upon a time rey was hero, now he is not...

for me swaron rock...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prakriti4u--Kshitz---Wishes---Anushka--nj_SRKholic

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Same old repetitive track of Rey not taking part in the team...whatever happened to creativity?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_boxVruShan_MaNan-Wishes---Anushka--_bellaSwan_nj_SRKholic

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to gos for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...

just curious how swayam quitting college brought any problem for anyone, professionally? n quitting team coz of injury so that no problem should occur in between (while dancing) is wise decision...besides when injured captain should quit...take example of any physical activity ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prakriti4uMimiVruShan.CoffeeStains.VruShan_MaNannj_SRKholic

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juili_p

Originally posted by zoharocks

see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to gos for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...

just curious how swayam quitting college brought any problem for anyone, professionally? n quitting team coz of injury so that no problem should occur in between (while dancing) is wise decision...besides when injured captain should quit...take example of any physical activity ... 

that is why he so easily backed out during basketball when eh wa sthe only one tehy could depend upon...Ouch
manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Seems to me that Cv's have lost their creativeness to think something out of the box

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nj_SRKholic

Go to top