Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Can such Obsessed Criminal ever be Tamed?? (Page 5)

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

ila bedi kuch bi karsaktihe par hero rishi hai aur woh hi rahega till HD runs..yes uski humshakal aasaktahai for zara par indira keliye sirf rishi hi rahega till end..varna bandh karna padega show ko
yes di of coarse its only our inshi, illa knows clearly dat its because of inshi she gets TRP, she wont spoil them ever Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dear10-

Originally posted by Pari117

nice post pari 
i think rishi ka marna hi sabka ilaaz hai na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri LOL
han ji ye sahi rahega LOL fir to hum sab ki kahani bhi over ho jayegi HD se, to kya pta illa ji isi a plan bana rhi ho Wink

rishi ki wajah se uski ye halat hai or rishi ki hi wajah se wo theek bhi ho sakti hai agar writers chahe to she need time but usse pehle pata to chale inshi ko ki zara wahan hai LOLtabhi to wo uski help karenge LOL
i think ZaIndira ko "gharwali-baharwali" movie dikhana chahiye, pati kaise share karte hai wo dekh ke dono samajh jayengi ROFL aur teeno hasi khushi life bitayenge ROFL

or mujhe lagta hai zara ko sirf rishi se badla lena hai or kuch nahi pyaar vyaar nahi chahiye use Evil SmileLOL
Shocked hailaaa sach me, ye maine socha nhi, aur kitna badla legi zara rishi se, rishi SN me wanwas to bhugat hi chuka hai, isse badi saza kya ho sakti hai ROFL

usne savita ka khoon hosh hawaas main kiya tha jiske liye use saza milni hi chahiye Approve
ab to ya zara maregi ya rishi LOL
han wo to hai, zara hi maregi, rishi mar gya to indira ka kya hoga Shocked LOL
wo na sochegi ye humko na milni mukti itni jaldi pari Cry
yahi to leela hai HD ki, it will torture us till the end LOL pain killer khaiye, HD ka pain door bhagaiye LOL btw mujhe lagta hai mai b mental ho gyi hu, mental tracks dekh dekh k ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

nice post pari 
i think rishi ka marna hi sabka ilaaz hai na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri LOL
rishi ki wajah se uski ye halat hai or rishi ki hi wajah se wo theek bhi ho sakti hai agar writers chahe to she need time but usse pehle pata to chale inshi ko ki zara wahan hai LOLtabhi to wo uski help karenge LOL
or mujhe lagta hai zara ko sirf rishi se badla lena hai or kuch nahi pyaar vyaar nahi chahiye use Evil SmileLOL
usne savita ka khoon hosh hawaas main kiya tha jiske liye use saza milni hi chahiye Approve
ab to ya zara maregi ya rishi LOL
Rishi marne se ya to leap aayega,ya show khatam ya phir new hero,ab leap je liye to manaa kar diya,mere jaise kuch bichaare badnaseebo ko ye kachra show jhelna parega so show khatam not possible aur naya heroErmmcan't say ila can do anything
itihaas gawah hai hd main rishi ke alawa koi naya hero nahi aa sakta LOL haan uska humshakal aa sakta hai LOL
I have given an example Mona,they can do anything and there are amples of examples of replacing or killing.They will only think about their show nothing.Yes as fans of Rishi we want him to stay and may be he'll stay,but nothing can be said na.Just take the example of PR.Actually truly speaking I don't have any expectation from this show now.Nothing surprises me now.

I know neither Rishi will leave nor will the PH will release him,because no sane person will come and destro his career in this show.Rishi is staying for two reasons.One is he has got fame by this character and secondly he is not selfih that the show which gave him a new identity,he'll leave that.

Edited by -Paulomi- - 28 June 2013 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28Pari117

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

In my take,Zaara can no longer be called a mental patient now.Whatever she is doing,she is doing in her complete sense because mentally challanged patients are never able to make plans.
yes i agree here, a mentally challenged person can not make plans as such. but we should agree here too that a normal person in love can not make such move, recent example is jiah khan suicide, a person who is truly in love can harm themselves rather than thinking to murder another who is hindering their way. because a normal person knows that they can never sustain themselves after attempting murder and live peacefully, but zara is obscure about what she is doing, she doesnt knows what will the result of it. So dont u think its the characteristic trait of a psychotic???

She is obsessed.Her obsessiveness has taken over her conscious mind,thats why she is not able to see that not only Indira,but two children's future is being attached to Rishi.When she tried to kill Indira,I can understand her problem,but the moment she tried to kill Indu,she is completely dead for me.
Yes she attempted to murder a child and thats a heinous crime, and how come a normal lady who is serving police can do this?? don't you feel here a little contradiction, this just says that she is not balanced mentally, had she been, then being a police officer she had never done it

Now coming to your post.Zaara is not at all in that state of mind,where she is capable of understanding anything.No one in this whole damn world will be able to explain anything.Not even Rishi.Taming is also not a solution,because it will make her more ferocious as it is said SHER  KHATARNAAK  HOTI  HAI  PAR  ZAKHMI  SHER  AUR  BHI  KHATARNAAK  HOTA  HAI.If you give her life imprisonment,then also one day she'll come out and will again start her activities,if she is sent to asylum,then also there is no guarantee that she'll be cured.I think at th end,Rishi will yell at her that I don't love you,I hate you something,then either she will be sent back to jail or she'll commit suicide.
Thats what i wanted to know pami, how can this situation be solved??? is there any remedy to it??? i think every acts needs se;f realization and definately a murderer, a terrorist, a killer one day realize their mistake after paying for their deeds, but what about a mental patient like Zara??? what can be done to make her realize her faults, her crimes, her wrong moves??
Thanks pami for comment Hug i love replying to ur points they are always to the point and appropriate Star
@blue There is no solution Pari,at least in Zaara's case,there is absolute no solution.For her,JAB  JAANWAAR  PAAGAL  HO  JAAYE  TO  USEY  MAAR  DENA  CHAHIYE

light_28Pari117

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

. HI Pari Hug you are in red and you are Blue I did not quote the original  post it was too long . We love to chat . 
First of all thanks for ur comment di Hug it is always most awaited one for me whenever i write any post!!! 
Coming on to treatment ECT, do you think is it morally right? indeed a person who suffers from severe depression goes out of control to be handled by any other way but giving electric shocks is the only treatment? i mean isnt it torturous? we ourselves cant bear a small electric shock, then how come a normal person like us, just because he is mentally depressed can endure the pain?? 

i dont approve this science which harms a person physically to cure mental disease

i personally feel that it affects the person more, it tranquilizes the person to a great extent that he/she even looses the ability to think and make decisions.

Hi Pari .I must say that you always stimulate my brain . I do not need ECT, when you are around .
    I am not  an advocate for ECT and  I am not supporter for ECT because of my personal  experience  . Every Doctor  has  to keep their personal feeling aside while  treating patient and follow their medical training . So I am just talking as medical treatment approved by many doctors .
  ECT is very misunderstood because the way they portray on TV or in movies .. The dramatization is very misrepresented by media. No one  practices 30 . To 50s techs .. Now they give pt Muscle relaxant , then general Anesthesia is administered . Small current is pass through  patients  brain and pt doesn't remember any thing  or feel any of  this . Only small movements of  hands and feet motion is seen by   Doctors .
The aim of ECT is to induce a therapeutic clonic seizure .lasting for at least 15 seconds. . We know that the brain and heart are powered by a small electrical current and disrupting or restarting that current by inducing seizure has good results , helping boost neurotransmission with chemical changes .
During heart failure or  CRP eclectic current is pass though heart which is almost the same as   ECT .we see that on TV but I do not  see any one complaining or protesting for that . Can you tell me why? It looks very scary to me .
Consider the use of chemotherapy. This is an intrusive treatment with horrific side effects for some. Yet you do not see protesters in front of cancer centers, or working in congress to stop it from being used with force. But you will see lots for ECT . 
  Depressed person has lots of chemical changes and some medication correct them but some unfortunate soles do not get that benefit  and needs more help . 
  This is not the same shock we get when we are electrocuted . Current is very small . Side effects are present  , just like other medicine side effect . I have seen worst  more medical treatments  and procedures  than ECT . 
    I am not a Psychiatrist .My field is  head trauma or Brain injury so I know neuroanatomy   And  because of nature of my field I studied psychology . Based on my knowledge memory loss from ECT is temporary and doesn't cause brain damage . 
  ECT is always misunderstood  because  No one is able to  prove how this works we only know the results  and  they   knows it works .it suffers  from bad PR .
  Again Please  note,  this is personal  decision of family and patient . I am not trying to sale this  nor I advocating  it .i hope this helps.

OMG di i forgot that u are in this field only, these terms are so hard for an engineering student Confused i got few though!!!
you mean even medical science has not given any medications for it??? but why is it so? i guess we have got tranquilizers, are they useful in such cases? i have seen movies like woh lamhe where care, love and concern made the actress fine but then she realized what she did in the state of obscurity and in return she kills herself. 

Are you serious ? Did you really think that script from the movie is  real medicine? Do you believe that Indira's brain tumor was curable ? And person in that  physical  state  can walk that far? Do you think Husna song can cure memory loss , ataxia ? And mental retardation?  What happen to Indira's burn mark ? I hope not. so Please  donot  compair movie to real  life .
  Again In am not  a Psychiatrist. But I know that Zara needs medical treatment . Her obsession can be under control with medicine but her personality disorder must be treated  with Psychotherapy and behavior modification by proffesional person . Yes she can be help . 
Yes i understand she needs someone who cares for her and can understand her but i doubt if she will let anyone other than rishi to enter in her world she made, she might harm that person too who will do such.

Right now her obsession  with Rishi  is unhealthy. She is suffering from fetal attraction  . Rishi cannot help her. In fact it will worsen her mental status . She needs professional help to stabilized her mental status  and after  she accept Rishi and Indiras realtionship then only   Rishi and Indira can her her . At this time and  given condition without medical help , she is not curable.because Jamuna Dai  is feeding   her obsessions! 
  Nice chatting with you . I hope I help you out! .  Nice to have you back on forum .Oh  Boy I missed you .HugHug

Edited by Heema22 - 29 June 2013 at 4:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS-Shwetha-Pari117

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Wow recieved some awesome replies. Will be back with my replies as soon as i log in back here tomorrow from lappy. I love reading logical answers of you all Hug
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Hi Pari .I must say that you always stimulate my brain . I do not need ECT, when you are around .

I am not  an advocate for ECT and  I am not supporter for ECT because of my personal  experience  . Every Doctor  has  to keep their personal feeling aside while  treating patient and follow their medical training . So I am just talking as medical treatment approved by many doctors .
  ECT is very misunderstood because the way they portray on TV or in movies .. The dramatization is very misrepresented by media. No one  practices 30 . To 50s techs .. Now they give pt Muscle relaxant , then general Anesthesia is administered . Small current is pass through  patients  brain and pt doesn't remember any thing  or feel any of  this . Only small movements of  hands and feet motion is seen by   Doctors .
The aim of ECT is to induce a therapeutic clonic seizure .lasting for at least 15 seconds. . We know that the brain and heart are powered by a small electrical current and disrupting or restarting that current by inducing seizure has good results , helping boost neurotransmission with chemical changes .
During heart failure or  CRP eclectic current is pass though heart which is almost the same as   ECT .we see that on TV but I do not  see any one complaining or protesting for that . Can you tell me why? It looks very scary to me .

Consider the use of chemotherapy. This is an intrusive treatment with horrific side effects for some. Yet you do not see protesters in front of cancer centers, or working in congress to stop it from being used with force. But you will see lots for ECT . 
  Depressed person has lots of chemical changes and some medication correct them but some unfortunate soles do not get that benefit  and needs more help . 
  This is not the same shock we get when we are electrocuted . Current is very small . Side effects are present  , just like other medicine side effect . I have seen worst  more medical treatments  and procedures  than ECT . 
    I am not a Psychiatrist .My field is  head trauma or Brain injury so I know neuroanatomy   And  because of nature of my field I studied psychology . Based on my knowledge memory loss from ECT is temporary and doesn't cause brain damage . 
  ECT is always misunderstood  because  No one is able to  prove how this works we only know the results  and  they   knows it works .it suffers  from bad PR .
  Again Please  note,  this is personal  decision of family and patient . I am not trying to sale this  nor I advocating  it .i hope this helps.

Right now her obsession  with Rishi  is unhealthy. She is suffering from fetal attraction  . Rishi cannot help her. In fact it will worsen her mental status . She needs professional help to stabilized her mental status  and after  she accept Rishi and Indiras realtionship then only   Rishi and Indira can her her . At this time and  given condition without medical help , she is not curable.because Jamuna Dai  is feeding   her obsessions! 
  Nice chatting with you . I hope I help you out! .  Nice to have you back on forum .Oh  Boy I missed you .HugHug

di i guess i should thank you for being here, your answers always quench my thirst of such questions which arises in context of the show but are related to our day to day life. thanks for ur replies di, its definately a moral boost up for my write ups Hug

di as far as i have seen in TV the portrayal of it is even very horrible, and i heard that it can permanently harm decision making ability of a person. but if the duration is so short and it is advantageous then will definately accept it!!

its just that when it comes to someone who is cLose to us, we cant make decision of ECT because such false rumours are already being spread that we can never choose it. i guess tv has been a primary source of information and the way it has been promoting bad about ECT has harmed substantially. movies like Kyunki, woh lamhe, bhulbhulaiya etc had given very wrong impression of ECT.

Hope positive advertisement of such treatments are made, otherwise i see that even intake of normal tranquilizers are considered as committing crime

Hope mentality and thinking of people change with time.
it is much needed as of now

medicine cures when it is taken in small
but overdose turns it harmful

its a small key to step forward in life 

-Shwetha-Heema22

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanisha

why not anybody  can be tamed with  some love & affection it just my  point of view.
yes but there must be someone on whom that person can rely upon Embarrassed

Go to top