Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

Rishi marne se ya to leap aayega,ya show khatam ya phir new hero,ab leap je liye to manaa kar diya,mere jaise kuch bichaare badnaseebo ko ye kachra show jhelna parega so show khatam not possible aur naya heroπŸ€”can't say ila can do anything

itihaas gawah hai hd main rishi ke alawa koi naya hero nahi aa sakta πŸ˜† haan uska humshakal aa sakta hai πŸ˜†
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Heema22

Good post Pari , post that makes you think . I want to put my two cents in . I hope that helps you . I am not talking about Zara but I want to talk about condition that Zara is suffering form . It's useless to talk about Zara beacuse she is written and not real . They  will change her behavior in no time .so lets take her condition only 

ECT is recommended when a severe clinical depression is not responding to other treatments (such as psychotherapy and medications), or when there is a need for a rapid response (such as when there is a high risk of suicide, or the when the depression itself is threatening the health of the person). As such, ECT can be a life-saving treatment because it is rapidly effective, even when other treatments fail.but Zara condition is not . I personally do not approve of this and my university hospital has banned this treatment !but I  have seen it's  miracle in some patients .
First of all thanks for ur comment di πŸ€— it is always most awaited one for me whenever i write any post!!! 
Coming on to treatment ECT, do you think is it morally right? indeed a person who suffers from severe depression goes out of control to be handled by any other way but giving electric shocks is the only treatment? i mean isnt it torturous? we ourselves cant bear a small electric shock, then how come a normal person like us, just because he is mentally depressed can endure the pain?? 

i dont approve this science which harms a person physically to cure mental disease

i personally feel that it affects the person more, it tranquilizes the person to a great extent that he/she even looses the ability to think and make decisions.

Zara has. Psychopatic  personality disorder which is exaggerated by psychosis and part of ther personality is obsessive personality . Now pshychopathic disorder consist of Criminal Predispositions: Tendency for impulsive or opportunistic criminal behavior, excessive risk taking, impulsive or opportunistic violence Tendency for premeditated crimes with controllable risks, criminal opportunism, fraud, calculated or opportunistic violence
Psychotherapy is nearly always the treatment of choice for this disorder; medications may be used to help stabilize mood swings or specific and acute Axis I concurrent diagnoses. There is no research that supports the use of medications for direct treatment of antisocial personality disorder.
OMG di i forgot that u are in this field only, these terms are so hard for an engineering student πŸ˜• i got few though!!!
you mean even medical science has not given any medications for it??? but why is it so? i guess we have got tranquilizers, are they useful in such cases? i have seen movies like woh lamhe where care, love and concern made the actress fine but then she realized what she did in the state of obscurity and in return she kills herself. 

I personally do not believe in punishment although its needed to treat criminal behavior as last resort .in Zara' situation she needs good psychotherapist and behavior modification treatment with medication to control her obsessive thought . In plane  English Supportive friend who understands her and gives insight in her problems.
Yes i understand she needs someone who cares for her and can understand her but i doubt if she will let anyone other than rishi to enter in her world she made, she might harm that person too who will do such.

these are my POVS.
thanks for ur reply di, mine are in red πŸ˜³

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

itihaas gawah hai hd main rishi ke alawa koi naya hero nahi aa sakta πŸ˜† haan uska humshakal aa sakta hai πŸ˜†

ila bedi kuch bi karsaktihe par hero rishi hai aur woh hi rahega till HD runs..yes uski humshakal aasaktahai for zara par indira keliye sirf rishi hi rahega till end..varna bandh karna padega show ko
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Neha04-

Pari πŸ€— very nice post n i agree with u wo pyar main is kadar pagal ho gayi hain ki ab to use kuch dikhta hi nahi yaha tak chhoti bachi bhi nahi.

nehu πŸ€—
han wahi mai soch rahi hu k iss pyar ko kya naam du  ye show dekh  k samajh nhi ata ke kya chal rha hai kabhi kabhi πŸ˜†
Pari117 thumbnail

In my take,Zaara can no longer be called a mental patient now.Whatever she is doing,she is doing in her complete sense because mentally challanged patients are never able to make plans.

yes i agree here, a mentally challenged person can not make plans as such. but we should agree here too that a normal person in love can not make such move, recent example is jiah khan suicide, a person who is truly in love can harm themselves rather than thinking to murder another who is hindering their way. because a normal person knows that they can never sustain themselves after attempting murder and live peacefully, but zara is obscure about what she is doing, she doesnt knows what will the result of it. So dont u think its the characteristic trait of a psychotic???

She is obsessed.Her obsessiveness has taken over her conscious mind,thats why she is not able to see that not only Indira,but two children's future is being attached to Rishi.When she tried to kill Indira,I can understand her problem,but the moment she tried to kill Indu,she is completely dead for me.
Yes she attempted to murder a child and thats a heinous crime, and how come a normal lady who is serving police can do this?? don't you feel here a little contradiction, this just says that she is not balanced mentally, had she been, then being a police officer she had never done it

Now coming to your post.Zaara is not at all in that state of mind,where she is capable of understanding anything.No one in this whole damn world will be able to explain anything.Not even Rishi.Taming is also not a solution,because it will make her more ferocious as it is said SHER  KHATARNAAK  HOTI  HAI  PAR  ZAKHMI  SHER  AUR  BHI  KHATARNAAK  HOTA  HAI.If you give her life imprisonment,then also one day she'll come out and will again start her activities,if she is sent to asylum,then also there is no guarantee that she'll be cured.I think at th end,Rishi will yell at her that I don't love you,I hate you something,then either she will be sent back to jail or she'll commit suicide.
Thats what i wanted to know pami, how can this situation be solved??? is there any remedy to it??? i think every acts needs se;f realization and definately a murderer, a terrorist, a killer one day realize their mistake after paying for their deeds, but what about a mental patient like Zara??? what can be done to make her realize her faults, her crimes, her wrong moves??

Thanks pami for comment πŸ€— i love replying to ur points they are always to the point and appropriate β­οΈ
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

Hello Pari πŸ€—

Good Post😊

thanks a lot shweta πŸ€— your words and comment here means a lot to me!!! πŸ˜³

Yes, I agree that there is a medicine for every disease and punishment for every mistakes committed by us. Practically, many can escape from the societal punishment, but no one can escape from the god's eyes and from the law of karmas. 

But what about the karmas done in absence of one's conscious. when a person himself/herself is not knowing what he/she is doing, they how can they reap for it. I heard somewhere that mistakes committed when we ourselves dont know what we are doing is forgiven, i agree that mistake here is not small enough to be forgiven but is expecting a bitter punishment is right or justified?

No doubt that, Zara was a good & efficient police officer & dedicated her entire life for the welfare of the country, but her love obsession has made her a murderor. We can also say that her 8 years loneliness & lack of love are main reasons for that and there was no one with her who could understand her much better. 

very well said shweta!! πŸ‘ completely agreed. its was just that she has got an unknown past about which she doesnt know anything and she never got love from her husband malik, so lack of identity and bitter relationship made her life faded and rishi was the one adding colors into it, thats the reason she doesnt want to loose him at any cost.

She found that love and caring nature in rishi & when she came to know that his love is only for Indira, then her insecurity & possessiveness made her blind & she went to a situation, where she don't know as to what she is doing and have become a big criminal bcoz of love. I really pity her for that condition & I think either physical punishment nor self realization is not a solution for this & self realization is not at all the possible with zara as she has crossed that mental condition.

But if self realization is not possible how can such persons be treated, giving death sentence or life time imprisonment will never make her realize what she did, then how can such people be treated, because zara can be a fictional character but in our day to day life we come across many such people who may not be as obsessive as zara but have the traits of obsessiveness, how can such people be treated?

There should be someone who could love her endlessly & take care of her & eliminate her loneliness & Only Love is the solution for zara & this can be given only by rishi, which does not happen & ultimately her life ends in a tragedy.πŸ˜•

yes true, she wants rishi who himself is a married man, and zara will never get what she want, and result might be suicide that only haunts me here  obsession always has such a tragic end!!!

This is my POV😊

thanks shweta 😊 my replies are in red..

Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

I am not able to judge zara now because of her behaviour..the way she behaves with rishi when she looks at him i feel like she is a psycho but yest in the last scene some of the moments she remembered like rishi pushing her angrilly, sending her to MA & she said tumne muje MA bheja na abh deko mein tumara kya haal karoongi..that means she is absolutely alright..she is a normal woman but wants to take revenge on rishi

the revenge and anger is same as of any normal person but her actions are just opposite, a person needs to be butcher by heart to commit such, di oi normal insaan aisa kaise kar sakta hai? or may be she has a heart of stone which is allowing her to do that 

So what treatment doctor can suggest to her?? right now she is in revenge mood..she wants to kill indira because rishi loves his smj & because of her zara became murderer & she wants to take revenge on rishi because she had to go to MA
that is the thing i am not getting, what can be solution for such criminals?? if she is again sent to MA she might escape and come back into their life again, because she wont ever be guilty of her acts, in her mind it is indira who is culprit for everything, then how can such a person be ever be tamed?

Yes she can be tamed only if some1 loves her unconditionally but dont know whether she will be able to love that person..Rishi can do this but impossible for him since he loves only his smj.

Death is the only solution for her since she is a murderer now
yes di death is usually embraced by person in such situation but will it be the end of the chapter? NO. 
the story will never end till we reach a right conclusion that what actually made a police officer fall into gutter? 

thanks for the reply di πŸ˜³
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

nice post pari 

i think rishi ka marna hi sabka ilaaz hai na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri πŸ˜†
han ji ye sahi rahega πŸ˜† fir to hum sab ki kahani bhi over ho jayegi HD se, to kya pta illa ji isi a plan bana rhi ho πŸ˜‰

rishi ki wajah se uski ye halat hai or rishi ki hi wajah se wo theek bhi ho sakti hai agar writers chahe to she need time but usse pehle pata to chale inshi ko ki zara wahan hai πŸ˜†tabhi to wo uski help karenge πŸ˜†
i think ZaIndira ko "gharwali-baharwali" movie dikhana chahiye, pati kaise share karte hai wo dekh ke dono samajh jayengi 🀣 aur teeno hasi khushi life bitayenge 🀣

or mujhe lagta hai zara ko sirf rishi se badla lena hai or kuch nahi pyaar vyaar nahi chahiye use πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
😲 hailaaa sach me, ye maine socha nhi, aur kitna badla legi zara rishi se, rishi SN me wanwas to bhugat hi chuka hai, isse badi saza kya ho sakti hai 🀣

usne savita ka khoon hosh hawaas main kiya tha jiske liye use saza milni hi chahiye 
ab to ya zara maregi ya rishi πŸ˜†
han wo to hai, zara hi maregi, rishi mar gya to indira ka kya hoga πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratisuperstar

i think a look alike of rishi is the only solutionπŸ˜† why not in HD anything is possibleπŸ˜‰ zara is good for  trps so i  dont think they will keep her negative for long   she was a positive character before she used fight for justice always but illa bedi changed  into villain in a minute  for trps πŸ˜‘ rati  pandey is playing  double role now so there is  chance for sumit alsoπŸ˜‰ if they are going to introduce some new guy for zara then  fans will not accept as they don't want rati to seen with another man in HD even though rishi has indira but zara is still rati pandey πŸ˜† so lets be prepared to see a look alike of rishiπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† i guess rati herself might not carry double role as it is very tiring for her, she mentioned that before, so we might expect this track to end soon, and look a like of rishi is not feasible in the show, as two leads will be doing overtime, so lets keep it to inshi too, well my area of interest is knowing about the background of zara, what actually her past is?
Edited by Pari117 - 10 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail

Rishi marne se ya to leap aayega,ya show khatam ya phir new hero,ab leap je liye to manaa kar diya,mere jaise kuch bichaare badnaseebo ko ye kachra show jhelna parega so show khatam not possible aur naya heroπŸ€”can't say ila can do anything

naya hero ayega to TRP jayega, so dont expect a new face pami, its not possible, humko inshi mangta, warna show nhi dekhna πŸ˜ƒ