Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Can such Obsessed Criminal ever be Tamed?? (Page 3)

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala345

she was a nice girl and still is but the amount of loss and failure she faced in life made her do such things i really pity herOuch rishi did love her but  thing were not the  same after that.. but the way they introduced her  character as  one  brave police  who used to risk her life  for country and everything  cannot accept her doing such things now because zara was not this type person.. all i have to say cvs just ruined her character for introducing kabir Dead yes she an be tamed but she needs some person who  gives  her love and affection that she never got in her past life Ouch

i agree that she was nice and failure in love can make a person behave that way, but had she tried she might have won rishi legally, indira was staying in separation from 7 yrs as i remember so in such case it was easy for zara to claim, but rather than using her legal rights she undertook dark means which i feel is no way justified, do u think u can forgive a person who murdered a person before ur eyes just for her whim?? obviously NO we cant.

And about taming a person by love and affection, sometimes an obsessed person attacks that person too who stays in his/her close proximity. its hard to make such person realize yet there might be some ways which can really do it right

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Originally posted by kala345

she was a nice girl and still is but the amount of loss and failure she faced in life made her do such things i really pity herOuch rishi did love her but  thing were not the  same after that.. but the way they introduced her  character as  one  brave police  who used to risk her life  for country and everything  cannot accept her doing such things now because zara was not this type person.. all i have to say cvs just ruined her character for introducing kabir Dead yes she an be tamed but she needs some person who  gives  her love and affection that she never got in her past life Ouch
I agree with you.. she needs some person who gives her love and affection that she desires but t if at all some person truly comes to her now saying that he loves her and wants to give her happiness, like a true lover , will she accept ?Will she be in a condition to give even a thought ? ..
even if a person at this juncture will try to hold her hands, she might attack him too. The only thing which runs in her mind, heart and soul is rishi... so definately a second man can never take it over unfortunately she can not move on too, as a normal person can perceive rishi's happiness in indira but zara cant

I think NO.She wants it only from Rishi now.  And that's the difference between being normal and in love and being obsessed in love .. ( A point I would make to Mysterygirl )
exactly she wants it from rishi only, so she cant accept a substitute. 

Zara has taken love over her head .. she is infact no where in lve now.. Agar hoti toh rishi ko sirf pyaar ke nazar se dekhti..Par uski aankhein pyaar, jealousy aur rage.. sab jatati hai (Aside.. I love RP's skills at this)
its just ike being whim about something, and i wonder it can end at self destruction too, considering certain stories i feel people usually end at harming themselves when they come to know what they did in this subconscious state!!! but is that the solution to it???? my question is how can such feelings be terminated, because person like zara lives in her own world where happiness of others or anything doesnt matter, all that matters is her own dreams and her world, and about rest, she doesnt care a bit.

And to Kala345: I second you , by bringing somebody who can give her love and affection we can save her from brutality. I wish that somebody is a look-a-like of Rishi.. EmbarrassedWink
ummm yes only a look a like of rishi can serve it. i guess u might have seen bhulbhulaiya... certain plannings and strategies might solve her mental sickness
hmmm i will love to see a positive character of SV as rishi's lookalike Embarrassed

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Pari.. Nice Post Big smile

thanks choti Hug

I agree.. Zara needs help in a careful way . Shock and all physical treatment is not going to help . The problem is with her mind . And I believe only the one who she has taken beyond her mind and heart , i.e.Rishi , can deal with her now. Indira ko dekhte hi uska khoon ubalta hai .. woh  Indira ki koi baat nahi sun ya samajh nahi paayegi .
i guess that can be a perfect solution Thumbs Up but we need indira's interest too here, unless and until she agrees for it rishi can not help zara, and i can see a very passionate lover in zara which any wife couldnt take up. So its something very complex, lets see how they take the track forward, i dont want any illogical ending, but thats all which can be expected from HD D'oh
Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

pyar jab junoon ban jaaye to insaan kuch bhi kar sakta hai and zaara is the classic example for that over here. so if anyone over here believes that love can never make anybody do these things, well it can once that same love becomes junoon for someone they love.
then dat is not LOVE dear, its addiction, obsession, whim...!!!!
i respect zara for what she was before, infact i have always been lover of her character but i feel she never loved rishi, it was obscurity from her past and lack of love in her relationship with kabir which made her incline towards rishi because he was only the ray of hope in her life...

A need of identity made her accept rishi but i feel it was more of whim than love
-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Originally posted by -dear10-

nice post pari 
i think rishi ka marna hi sabka ilaaz hai na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri LOL
rishi ki wajah se uski ye halat hai or rishi ki hi wajah se wo theek bhi ho sakti hai agar writers chahe to she need time but usse pehle pata to chale inshi ko ki zara wahan hai LOLtabhi to wo uski help karenge LOL
or mujhe lagta hai zara ko sirf rishi se badla lena hai or kuch nahi pyaar vyaar nahi chahiye use Evil SmileLOL
usne savita ka khoon hosh hawaas main kiya tha jiske liye use saza milni hi chahiye Approve
ab to ya zara maregi ya rishi LOL
Rishi marne se ya to leap aayega,ya show khatam ya phir new hero,ab leap je liye to manaa kar diya,mere jaise kuch bichaare badnaseebo ko ye kachra show jhelna parega so show khatam not possible aur naya heroErmmcan't say ila can do anything
itihaas gawah hai hd main rishi ke alawa koi naya hero nahi aa sakta LOL haan uska humshakal aa sakta hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Good post Pari , post that makes you think . I want to put my two cents in . I hope that helps you . I am not talking about Zara but I want to talk about condition that Zara is suffering form . It's useless to talk about Zara beacuse she is written and not real . They  will change her behavior in no time .so lets take her condition only 

ECT is recommended when a severe clinical depression is not responding to other treatments (such as psychotherapy and medications), or when there is a need for a rapid response (such as when there is a high risk of suicide, or the when the depression itself is threatening the health of the person). As such, ECT can be a life-saving treatment because it is rapidly effective, even when other treatments fail.but Zara condition is not . I personally do not approve of this and my university hospital has banned this treatment !but I  have seen it's  miracle in some patients .
First of all thanks for ur comment di Hug it is always most awaited one for me whenever i write any post!!! 
Coming on to treatment ECT, do you think is it morally right? indeed a person who suffers from severe depression goes out of control to be handled by any other way but giving electric shocks is the only treatment? i mean isnt it torturous? we ourselves cant bear a small electric shock, then how come a normal person like us, just because he is mentally depressed can endure the pain?? 

i dont approve this science which harms a person physically to cure mental disease

i personally feel that it affects the person more, it tranquilizes the person to a great extent that he/she even looses the ability to think and make decisions.

Zara has. Psychopatic  personality disorder which is exaggerated by psychosis and part of ther personality is obsessive personality . Now pshychopathic disorder consist of Criminal Predispositions: Tendency for impulsive or opportunistic criminal behavior, excessive risk taking, impulsive or opportunistic violence Tendency for premeditated crimes with controllable risks, criminal opportunism, fraud, calculated or opportunistic violence
Psychotherapy is nearly always the treatment of choice for this disorder; medications may be used to help stabilize mood swings or specific and acute Axis I concurrent diagnoses. There is no research that supports the use of medications for direct treatment of antisocial personality disorder.
OMG di i forgot that u are in this field only, these terms are so hard for an engineering student Confused i got few though!!!
you mean even medical science has not given any medications for it??? but why is it so? i guess we have got tranquilizers, are they useful in such cases? i have seen movies like woh lamhe where care, love and concern made the actress fine but then she realized what she did in the state of obscurity and in return she kills herself. 

I personally do not believe in punishment although its needed to treat criminal behavior as last resort .in Zara' situation she needs good psychotherapist and behavior modification treatment with medication to control her obsessive thought . In plane  English Supportive friend who understands her and gives insight in her problems.
Yes i understand she needs someone who cares for her and can understand her but i doubt if she will let anyone other than rishi to enter in her world she made, she might harm that person too who will do such.

these are my POVS.
thanks for ur reply di, mine are in red Embarrassed

Heema22

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

nice post pari 
i think rishi ka marna hi sabka ilaaz hai na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri LOL
rishi ki wajah se uski ye halat hai or rishi ki hi wajah se wo theek bhi ho sakti hai agar writers chahe to she need time but usse pehle pata to chale inshi ko ki zara wahan hai LOLtabhi to wo uski help karenge LOL
or mujhe lagta hai zara ko sirf rishi se badla lena hai or kuch nahi pyaar vyaar nahi chahiye use Evil SmileLOL
usne savita ka khoon hosh hawaas main kiya tha jiske liye use saza milni hi chahiye Approve
ab to ya zara maregi ya rishi LOL
Rishi marne se ya to leap aayega,ya show khatam ya phir new hero,ab leap je liye to manaa kar diya,mere jaise kuch bichaare badnaseebo ko ye kachra show jhelna parega so show khatam not possible aur naya heroErmmcan't say ila can do anything
itihaas gawah hai hd main rishi ke alawa koi naya hero nahi aa sakta LOL haan uska humshakal aa sakta hai LOL

ila bedi kuch bi karsaktihe par hero rishi hai aur woh hi rahega till HD runs..yes uski humshakal aasaktahai for zara par indira keliye sirf rishi hi rahega till end..varna bandh karna padega show ko

Pari117

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neha04-

Pari Hug very nice post n i agree with u wo pyar main is kadar pagal ho gayi hain ki ab to use kuch dikhta hi nahi yaha tak chhoti bachi bhi nahi.
nehu Hug
han wahi mai soch rahi hu k iss pyar ko kya naam du Wacko ye show dekh  k samajh nhi ata ke kya chal rha hai kabhi kabhi LOL

Go to top