Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Can such Obsessed Criminal ever be Tamed?? (Page 2)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

We believe that everything has a solution, every disease has got treatment, every mistake has got punishment but what about obsession?? Its a situation where person doesnt know even what he/she is doing. Lifetime imprisonment or death sentence are definately two punishments i can see for zara for murdering savita and attempts to murder indira. But can these punishments ever make her realize her mistakes??? I dont think so, i definately want zara to be punished but along with Self - Realization too.

This post is just an attempt to find out how such obsession can be tamed?? Or can they never be?? And if every problem has got solutions then how can Zara be made realize it. I have seen that usually such patients are tamed by giving electric shocks but i find that it just tranquilizes them rather than realization of their mistakes. Kindly throw some light how can Zara be dealt to make her realize her faults? Or She can never realize it.

Good post Pari , post that makes you think . I want to put my two cents in . I hope that helps you . I am not talking about Zara but I want to talk about condition that Zara is suffering form . It's useless to talk about Zara beacuse she is written and not real . They  will change her behavior in no time .so lets take her condition only 

ECT is recommended when a severe clinical depression is not responding to other treatments (such as psychotherapy and medications), or when there is a need for a rapid response (such as when there is a high risk of suicide, or the when the depression itself is threatening the health of the person). As such, ECT can be a life-saving treatment because it is rapidly effective, even when other treatments fail.but Zara condition is not . I personally do not approve of this and my university hospital has banned this treatment !but I  have seen it's  miracle in some patients .

Zara has. Psychopatic  personality disorder which is exaggerated by psychosis and part of ther personality is obsessive personality . Now pshychopathic disorder consist of Criminal Predispositions: Tendency for impulsive or opportunistic criminal behavior, excessive risk taking, impulsive or opportunistic violence Tendency for premeditated crimes with controllable risks, criminal opportunism, fraud, calculated or opportunistic violence
Psychotherapy is nearly always the treatment of choice for this disorder; medications may be used to help stabilize mood swings or specific and acute Axis I concurrent diagnoses. There is no research that supports the use of medications for direct treatment of antisocial personality disorder.
  I personally do not believe in punishment although its needed to treat criminal behavior as last resort .in Zara' situation she needs good psychotherapist and behavior modification treatment with medication to control her obsessive thought . In plane  English Supportive friend who understands her and gives insight in her problems.
     these are my POVS.

Edited by Heema22 - 27 June 2013 at 6:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS-Shwetha-Pari117

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Pari Hug very nice post n i agree with u wo pyar main is kadar pagal ho gayi hain ki ab to use kuch dikhta hi nahi yaha tak chhoti bachi bhi nahi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-dear10-Pari117

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
In my take,Zaara can no longer be called a mental patient now.Whatever she is doing,she is doing in her complete sense because mentally challanged patients are never able to make plans.She is obsessed.Her obsessiveness has taken over her conscious mind,thats why she is not able to see that not only Indira,but two children's future is being attached to Rishi.When she tried to kill Indira,I can understand her problem,but the moment she tried to kill Indu,she is completely dead for me.

Now coming to your post.Zaara is not at all in that state of mind,where she is capable of understanding anything.No one in this whole damn world will be able to explain anything.Not even Rishi.Taming is also not a solution,because it will make her more ferocious as it is said SHER  KHATARNAAK  HOTI  HAI  PAR  ZAKHMI  SHER  AUR  BHI  KHATARNAAK  HOTA  HAI.If you give her life imprisonment,then also one day she'll come out and will again start her activities,if she is sent to asylum,then also there is no guarantee that she'll be cured.I think at th end,Rishi will yell at her that I don't love you,I hate you something,then either she will be sent back to jail or she'll commit suicide.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Hello Pari Hug

Good PostSmile

Yes, I agree that there is a medicine for every disease and punishment for every mistakes committed by us. Practically, many can escape from the societal punishment, but no one can escape from the god's eyes and from the law of karmas. No doubt that, Zara was a good & efficient police officer & dedicated her entire life for the welfare of the country, but her love obsession has made her a murderor. We can also say that her 8 years loneliness & lack of love are main reasons for that and there was no one with her who could understand her much better. She found that love and caring nature in rishi & when she came to know that his love is only for Indira, then her insecurity & possessiveness made her blind & she went to a situation, where she don't know as to what she is doing and have become a big criminal bcoz of love. I really pity her for that condition & I think either physical punishment nor self realization is not a solution for this & self realization is not at all the possible with zara as she has crossed that mental condition.

There should be someone who could love her endlessly & take care of her & eliminate her loneliness & Only Love is the solution for zara & this can be given only by rishi, which does not happen & ultimately her life ends in a tragedy.Confused

This is my POVSmile

Edited by shwetha297 - 27 June 2013 at 11:53pm

Heema22Pari117

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I am not able to judge zara now because of her behaviour..the way she behaves with rishi when she looks at him i feel like she is a psycho but yest in the last scene some of the moments she remembered like rishi pushing her angrilly, sending her to MA & she said tumne muje MA bheja na abh deko mein tumara kya haal karoongi..that means she is absolutely alright..she is a normal woman but wants to take revenge on rishi

So what treatment doctor can suggest to her?? right now she is in revenge mood..she wants to kill indira because rishi loves his smj & because of her zara became murderer & she wants to take revenge on rishi because she had to go to MA

Yes she can be tamed only if some1 loves her unconditionally but dont know whether she will be able to love that person..Rishi can do this but impossible for him since he loves only his smj.

Death is the only solution for her since she is a murderer now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
nice post pari 
i think rishi ka marna hi sabka ilaaz hai na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri LOL
rishi ki wajah se uski ye halat hai or rishi ki hi wajah se wo theek bhi ho sakti hai agar writers chahe to she need time but usse pehle pata to chale inshi ko ki zara wahan hai LOLtabhi to wo uski help karenge LOL
or mujhe lagta hai zara ko sirf rishi se badla lena hai or kuch nahi pyaar vyaar nahi chahiye use Evil SmileLOL
usne savita ka khoon hosh hawaas main kiya tha jiske liye use saza milni hi chahiye Approve
ab to ya zara maregi ya rishi LOL

Heema22Pari117

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysteryGirl-

@Pari117: why such things are not possible in love. I heard that everything is fair in love and war. The beauty of love lies in winning it or snatching it from the one who is hindering
yes you heard right but we can not forget our moral values in making such decisions of life where the other person is not only hurt but also attempted to murder!!!!
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dear10-

nice post pari 
i think rishi ka marna hi sabka ilaaz hai na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri LOL
rishi ki wajah se uski ye halat hai or rishi ki hi wajah se wo theek bhi ho sakti hai agar writers chahe to she need time but usse pehle pata to chale inshi ko ki zara wahan hai LOLtabhi to wo uski help karenge LOL
or mujhe lagta hai zara ko sirf rishi se badla lena hai or kuch nahi pyaar vyaar nahi chahiye use Evil SmileLOL
usne savita ka khoon hosh hawaas main kiya tha jiske liye use saza milni hi chahiye Approve
ab to ya zara maregi ya rishi LOL
Rishi marne se ya to leap aayega,ya show khatam ya phir new hero,ab leap je liye to manaa kar diya,mere jaise kuch bichaare badnaseebo ko ye kachra show jhelna parega so show khatam not possible aur naya heroErmmcan't say ila can do anything

Go to top