Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Can such Obsessed Criminal ever be Tamed??

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
We believe that everything has a solution, every disease has got treatment, every mistake has got punishment but what about obsession?? Its a situation where person doesnt know even what he/she is doing. Lifetime imprisonment or death sentence are definately two punishments i can see for zara for murdering savita and attempts to murder indira. But can these punishments ever make her realize her mistakes??? I dont think so, i definately want zara to be punished but along with Self - Realization too.

This post is just an attempt to find out how such obsession can be tamed?? Or can they never be?? And if every problem has got solutions then how can Zara be made realize it. I have seen that usually such patients are tamed by giving electric shocks but i find that it just tranquilizes them rather than realization of their mistakes. Kindly throw some light how can Zara be dealt to make her realize her faults? Or She can never realize it.

Edited by Pari117 - 27 June 2013 at 8:03am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bigratifanak01.MissTaken.light_28nutan7adinats07-Shwetha--SUMITaholic-ShivIka..Ketakisamiksha050992Heema22-Neha04-Cloudy.Night-dear10-ALUJNA21

.MissTaken. Senior Member
.MissTaken.
.MissTaken.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
How you can ask for treatment when we know she is absolutely fine. Its just her love which is making her behave dat way. And i feel that she needs care than treatment. Btw nice and logical topic

Edited by MysteryGirl- - 27 June 2013 at 9:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysteryGirl-

How you can ask for treatment when we know she is absolutely fine. Its just her love which is making her behave dat way. And i feel that she needs care than treatment. Btw nice and logical topic

love can never make one commit crimes like this. It is definately obsession. She is psycho. I just feel dat she needs to know what she is doing in this phase of obsession

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22samiksha050992

.MissTaken. Senior Member
.MissTaken.
.MissTaken.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@Pari117: why such things are not possible in love. I heard that everything is fair in love and war. The beauty of love lies in winning it or snatching it from the one who is hindering

Pari117

kala345 Newbie
kala345
kala345

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
she was a nice girl and still is but the amount of loss and failure she faced in life made her do such things i really pity herOuch rishi did love her but  thing were not the  same after that.. but the way they introduced her  character as  one  brave police  who used to risk her life  for country and everything  cannot accept her doing such things now because zara was not this type person.. all i have to say cvs just ruined her character for introducing kabir Dead yes she an be tamed but she needs some person who  gives  her love and affection that she never got in her past life Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105light_28Heema22Pari117

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala345

she was a nice girl and still is but the amount of loss and failure she faced in life made her do such things i really pity herOuch rishi did love her but  thing were not the  same after that.. but the way they introduced her  character as  one  brave police  who used to risk her life  for country and everything  cannot accept her doing such things now because zara was not this type person.. all i have to say cvs just ruined her character for introducing kabir Dead yes she an be tamed but she needs some person who  gives  her love and affection that she never got in her past life Ouch
I agree with you.. she needs some person who gives her love and affection that she desires but t if at all some person truly comes to her now saying that he loves her and wants to give her happiness, like a true lover , will she accept ?Will she be in a condition to give even a thought ? .. I think NO.She wants it only from Rishi now.  And that's the difference between being normal and in love and being obsessed in love .. ( A point I would make to Mysterygirl )
Zara has taken love over her head .. she is infact no where in lve now.. Agar hoti toh rishi ko sirf pyaar ke nazar se dekhti..Par uski aankhein pyaar, jealousy aur rage.. sab jatati hai (Aside.. I love RP's skills at this)

And to Kala345: I second you , by bringing somebody who can give her love and affection we can save her from brutality. I wish that somebody is a look-a-like of Rishi.. EmbarrassedWink

-Shwetha-RanjinikishanHeema22Pari117

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Pari.. Nice Post Big smile

I agree.. Zara needs help in a careful way . Shock and all physical treatment is not going to help . The problem is with her mind . And I believe only the one who she has taken beyond her mind and heart , i.e.Rishi , can deal with her now. Indira ko dekhte hi uska khoon ubalta hai .. woh  Indira ki koi baat nahi sun ya samajh nahi paayegi .

Edited by light_28 - 27 June 2013 at 1:02pm

Ranjinikishan-Shwetha-Heema22Pari117

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
pyar jab junoon ban jaaye to insaan kuch bhi kar sakta hai and zaara is the classic example for that over here. so if anyone over here believes that love can never make anybody do these things, well it can once that same love becomes junoon for someone they love.

Pari117

Go to top