Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Is this the way we imagined it would end? (Page 2)

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.

Edited by MariaS395 - 27 June 2013 at 11:40am

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
reagarding virman .i am happy .as manvi being pregnent is well shown .eeeks .yaa comedy thing is over the limit ,but were seriousness id needed its shown take ex ample of yesterday v irman scene ,it was not comical ,way mannu said ,she wanted first virat to know aout her pregnenc y and even today scene ..the way she said ,,i need u at each and evry step ,cant even think of without u .,was not comical ..i am actually liking it way virat is shown .becaus epeople of young generation cant accept responsibilty so easily .it will take time virat to realize and understand importance of fatherhood b ut cv will show it gradually and we will get caring vira father soonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

virika ka will not saya nything .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..BlueBird..

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
plzzz post this on Sid Sir fb page !!!
x-ehmmbh-x Groupbie
x-ehmmbh-x
x-ehmmbh-x

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt this way, Smile sadly I can't access fb so can't write on Sid sir's wall, but I wouldn't mind if somebody else wrote it for me
-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I never wanted Jeevika to be barren as they wrote her a sacrifice and then do this is, is a slap. Even if the cause in not linked to the abortion itself.
They will never handle medical facts and real life procedures correctly and with there limited time, they now cannot be expected.
Honestly I have been watching the show on and off for a while. I didn't watch the South Indian story and partly watch the Virat and Maanvi love fight thing. I will disagree about Jeevika doubt on him. Yes she did question him but she never got her answer and in honest opinion that scene was suppose to be more comical that dramatic yet it wasn't the funny comical. But I will say that her questioning Virat was the only part of that scene I liked as it was the mother asking about how her daughters husband is treating her.

Yet I did not have a real problem with currently storyline. As long as it is not headed towards in house adoption, it can't be surrogacy as its nor Jeevika's egg nor Viren's sperm. The child is Maanvi and Virat's. Now coming to Virat, his hesitation makes sense and he could be seen as selfish but I hope if written properly they show how the reluctant parents form. He's not going to be a dead beat Dad, but this is not something he currently feels he can deal with.
Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
thats what iv been thinking aswell..if VJeevika aborted her baby, so now she shud be having a baby...stupid storyline!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index