Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Is this the way we imagined it would end?

x-ehmmbh-x Groupbie
x-ehmmbh-x
x-ehmmbh-x

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I know everyone has their own personal thoughts to how the show should end or the tracks it should have but I honestly don't think this is the way the show should be heading, as much as I respect Sid sir for creating ehmmbh, bringing virman, virika and jeeman to our lives and creating history with this show I feel like he has let us down now.

This reason is because he promised us romance and 2 months of fun filled Ehmmbh, I agree that we've been given the romantic song sequences but it wasn't enough i wanted more since the Tamil track which I did enjoy it was different and loved the South Indian outfits however the track was slightly over stretched, since then every episode feels as if played from a comedy circus, I think there is too much comdey or on the other hand unnecessary drama which in short has ruined some of the characters

First with virika WHY have CV's decided to give Jeevika a problem of being unable to conceive, it's so stupid virika sacrificed their baby, they are the one who should have a baby, I don't like the idea of surrogacy I really wanted jeevika to experience the phrase of being pregnant and I don't mind IVF, but in the show they have not showed it realistically it takes months and years to even get an appointment for IVF forget how long it takes to get treatment, the costs and waiting of IVF has all been forgotten. I just want virika to have their OWN baby miracles do happen.

Then the whole does manvi love virat enough, the idea was good because we virman fans know their romance has never been fully developed in the show and this track could of explored their love for each other further but sadly cv's decided to give virat more screen time with a girl at a party *face palm* also in this track for me cv's ruined jeevika's character the way she straight up doubted virat and remember when manvi doubted viren she got slapped, cv's did ruin jeeman for me but since the last two episodes the jeeman scenes have been great so I forgive cv's for their lack of ignorance earlier.

And the final track with virat not ready to be a dad I understand that he's scared to be a dad how will he be responsible to teach a child right or wrong when he has made so many mistakes however I feel cv's have portrayed virat as just being ignorant of not appreciating of having a child and its too comical, and by looking at the precap viren made me well up and made me angry at virat this isn't how it should be portrayed, however I did like that virika were over the moon with manvi being pregnant I loved that. I really expected a more meaning scene between virman.

For me not the best way to head to the end of the show,

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01niamaanviparulkinuKryanian08AashalovevirmanVirManForLifeambarsariyameriyaarromanticgurl070notacrimetolovenrithyaoAvika318JESNIAmika17_Ammukryan_I-LUV-MYSELF-Latty--SweetGirl-kusharberryKays94

selenaKD Groupbie
selenaKD
selenaKD

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
EXACTLY i completely agree with u! they could have handled both virika and virman pregnancy tracks better. with virmans track we will never get to see viraats happiness as a dad. and with the surrogacy track we will never be able to see the scenes a lot of people have been hoping for like mood swings cravings etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLife-Latty-

TeriMaaa IF-Dazzler
TeriMaaa
TeriMaaa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
agreee
nrithyao Goldie
nrithyao
nrithyao

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
totally agree
I-LUV-MYSELF IF-Dazzler
I-LUV-MYSELF
I-LUV-MYSELF

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
agree
JeeMaan Senior Member
JeeMaan
JeeMaan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
D'oh
Kryanian08 Senior Member
Kryanian08
Kryanian08

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Totally agree with your post!
Avika318 Goldie
Avika318
Avika318

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Totally agree!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index