Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

India-Forums

Father's day , twists, insensitivity ---Why CVs (Page 3)

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandininandu

Great post...thanks for reminding that this forum still has some sensitive souls through this beautiful peice of work. I am personally attached to Madhav's death as I lost my dad at 1 & 1/2 yrs of age and my mom lost her son in pre mature delivery right after the incident. May be PH, CV's and channels are emotionally challenged towards the characters they conceive, conceptualise unlike the audience who attach themselves with characters Or else makers wont come up with this sort of psychic stints to garner trp's. Killing Madhav itself is a blunder and they didnt even spare the new born child. How cruel it is to end the last legacy of dead soul and his family didnt even aware abt the death of their little bundle of joy., their only hope and epitomises madhav's love.

Nandini :  I can understand your feelings. See that why i am angry . Thay have belittled the delicate emotions of a relationship of a parent . Its Cruel, No matter what ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
only for Dr.shekhar to check in to this crappy track cvs has been ruined the beautiful love story of Madhav and aru..just cant get it y this aos change the script? instead of getting more viewers they have lost a lot..
i dont think trp will increase...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryarunima_LUITpallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_LUIT

Originally posted by pallavi25

Great post! Totally valid points! Clap

I want to add another one...Baby swap! Doc swapped his own baby for Aru's dead one! Aru thinks its Madhav's child, so does Periwal family! Is that fair to them? 

People who were jumping up and down in outrage at the dulha swap, now why arent they shocked and enraged at baby swap? Shocked
Is it because the baby was Madhav's baby? Ouch

Madhav was killed because some viewers could not accept a pockmarked dark hero with the "beautiful" heroine! But even his baby did not have a right to live? That attitude is indeed disgusting!

And Aru and Periwal family are being happy with the kid who is not actually theirs! Is that fair to them or Aru? Isnt the baby swap totally wrong? 

I agree If Dulha swap is  a crime , Baby swap is a crime too.  Most heart breaking is the fact that the baby for which Madhav had woven so many dreams is no more.

Too much of a punishment dont you think ? It was a child conceived after Madhav an aradhya  decided to live together as a couple..not like Madhav forced her ...or something ...Dead

Exactly! Such death of a lead character is only shown when he does something horrible like force the heroine or commit a crime. Madhav was totally innocent of all the plotting and planning done by Dadi and Rahul, he didnt even know what was going on and took Dadi's illness seriously just like Aru did. He was as much a victim of fraud as Aru was. And he never stopped her from leaving and even signed the divorce papers. It was Aru's decision only to not sign divorce papers and return to him to confess her true feelings. 
That baby was born out of love and both parents had dreams abt his future. By showing their baby dead, CVs have killed even Madhav's dreams. 
That doctor didnt want to bring up his baby single-handed so conveniently passed him on to Aru and Periwals. Now that child is getting all the love and affection that Madhav's baby was supposed to get. And that child himself doesnt know who his real parents are. Its unfair to both the child and the Periwals that they were deceived by the cunning doctor!

Edited by pallavi25 - 01 July 2013 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryarunima_LUIT

Go to top