Father's day , twists, insensitivity ---Why CVs

Posted: 10 years ago
   The death scene on Monday  was heart wrenching  for me, A father dies while his Child is being born. & that child dies too. How Cruel๐Ÿ˜ก

The dreams , the thoughts , The feelings Madhav had for his child might have shattered inside his dying Heart.

The words of My Friend who watched the show on my request and was loving it .(She has never seen her father as he died before she was born)

""Well I have always thought what My father might have thought about me, while I was still unborn, I always wanted to know the feelings inside his heart, his hopes for me, for my future. I used to cry a lot thinking I have no way to connect with him "

๐Ÿ˜ญ

Creatives are insensitive as they are not attached to the drama. My heart sank as Madhav uttered Aradhya๐Ÿ˜ญ

All this when most shows  were showing sequences related to fathers Day celebrations a few days before.

I still cant understand what they gained by killing even Maadhav's Child , There is not even the last legacy of Madhav alive...A mother is left without even a part of her love ..the child Which would have symbolized her love, her feelings for Madhav.

Insensitivity just for Twists and trps๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

After The swap & daadi drama , They just added to their mistakes.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
complete foolishness of cvs how much sad things happen in ones life in one day a father died and his newborn son died if this happens in real life all the family members would have been died of heart attack but here next day they are showing all r enjoying their life and the wife is going to fall in luv with another man height of stupidity kuch bhi show ho itna paagalpan now what pv 3 will start nonsense show
thanks to cvs they did not show crying scenes or more emotional scenes
thanks to cvs they did not show crying scenes or more emotional scenes and after 5 years have passed aru has right to live her life
Great post! Totally valid points! ๐Ÿ‘

I want to add another one...Baby swap! Doc swapped his own baby for Aru's dead one! Aru thinks its Madhav's child, so does Periwal family! Is that fair to them? 

People who were jumping up and down in outrage at the dulha swap, now why arent they shocked and enraged at baby swap? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Is it because the baby was Madhav's baby? 

Madhav was killed because some viewers could not accept a pockmarked dark hero with the "beautiful" heroine! But even his baby did not have a right to live? That attitude is indeed disgusting!

And Aru and Periwal family are being happy with the kid who is not actually theirs! Is that fair to them or Aru? Isnt the baby swap totally wrong? 
One more point. If dhokha marriage and dulha swap was so wrong to show and Madhav had to die to pay for his "sins"...then why are the Mittals not killing Suraj in DABH???
In that story too, Sandhya was tricked into a dhokha marriage. She was highly educated, he was a 5th grade pass, her brother and bhabhi hid these facts from her, and hid that fact from her saas also who has hated Sandhya ever since for being so qualified as compared to her son! Since that is a dhokha marriage too, why dont the Mittals kill Suraj too? 
Of course they wont kill Suraj! Because hes good-looking and viewers are enjoying his chemistry with Sandhya!
There, it doesnt matter if Sandhya was tricked into the marriage and then abused and bashed by her saas at every juncture throughout the show! 
Im really disgusted with the Mittals and never going to watch any show of theirs again! 
Great post...thanks for reminding that this forum still has some sensitive souls through this beautiful peice of work. I am personally attached to Madhav's death as I lost my dad at 1 & 1/2 yrs of age and my mom lost her son in pre mature delivery right after the incident. May be PH, CV's and channels are emotionally challenged towards the characters they conceive, conceptualise unlike the audience who attach themselves with characters Or else makers wont come up with this sort of psychic stints to garner trp's. Killing Madhav itself is a blunder and they didnt even spare the new born child. How cruel it is to end the last legacy of dead soul and his family didnt even aware abt the death of their little bundle of joy., their only hope and epitomises madhav's love.
@nandinandu  i am very sorry to hear about ur father may his soul rest in peace and ur mother is also great she bought u alone but really death is really a tragic and this showed the death like anything and some ppl who doesnt want madhav(rohit) in the show commenting like accidents happen but if it happens that is the most tragic thing in life to lose ones husband and the baby really why they made this mockery 
@nandininandu, Deeply sorry to hear about your father and brother! Death is indeed cruel! The CVs have no heart, no feelings at all, to show such the double tragedy of Madhav and his child both dying at the same time! Just for the sake of trps?
Well. we can find some satisfaction in the fact that this week, Khoobsurat is not even there on the trps chart, that means its trps are too low to even BE on the chart. So their cheap trick of killing Madhav and his baby misfired and its even bigger flop now than it was before! 
Originally posted by princessglory

@nandinandu i am very sorry to hear about ur father may his soul rest in peace and ur mother is also great she bought u alone but really death is really a tragic and this showed the death like anything and some ppl who doesnt want madhav(rohit) in the show commenting like accidents happen but if it happens that is the most tragic thing in life to lose ones husband and the baby really why they made this mockery
Hey thanks for the concern and dont be Sorry. I dont even remember my dad's face. Death is tragedy that shatters the lives, dreams and hopes of many people with the lost person. It robs a part of you forever leaving a void in your heart to eternity