Savitri

Savitri Heads For A Major Revamp

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Life OK's Savitri heads for a major revamp

Tellychakkar.com came up with a news earlier in the day about Life OK's Savitri (Flying Turtle Films) taking a lively and colourful route with a touch of fantasy in its upcoming episodes.

We now hear that the show is all set for a major revamp right at the juncture when it completes its 100 episodes. Want to know more? Continue reading...

A reliable source informed Tellychakkar.com that the tale of Savitri will travel back in time, which will pave the path for a fantasy based concept. Viewers will now be taken to the track of the year 1000 wherein the three central characters in the show, Damayanti (Ridhi Dogra), Satya (Yash Pandit) and Rahukaal (Krip Suri) will be shown living their lives as separate entities.

They will not know about each other, and the story will take a beautiful turn with Rahukaal and Satya falling for the beautiful Damayanti.

When contacted, Ridhi Dogra remained unavailable for comments.

Krip Suri with a surprised look on his face told us, "This is news to me. I really do not know if our show is going in for such a major revamp. I will inquire my creative team right now."

We also tried contacting producer Saket Sawhney, but did not get any revert. We sent out a text message to Ajit Thakur, General Manager, Life OK but he did not respond to our query.

If sources are to be believed, the show will go for a revamp on 7 July 2013.

Watch this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail

Your welcome  :)
Sonu2510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Fiz dear..OMG our mini dream of seeing these flashbacks will come 2 life ðŸ˜‰ Fizzie!
FIZK6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonu2510

Thanks Fiz dear..OMG our mini dream of seeing these flashbacks will come 2 life ðŸ˜‰ Fizzie!

I know   😆
In the article it says 7 July, does that mean there will be a Maha Episode?
I hope there is.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Anytime  :)
Sonu2510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FIZK6

I know   😆
In the article it says 7 July, does that mean there will be a Maha Episode?
I hope there is.

That would be awesome ðŸ˜Š!!! Because it would be a very new addition since we've only seen flashbacks ðŸ˜›