Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry but I don't believe the new article. HAven't read it all but comments say it says Samapoor is alive. Why don't I believe because they often predict the story themselves. This website has many times stated articles which didn't come true. One example... recently a qubool article said the leads will fight all odds and be together now new article says the leads will not get together. My point is that are not the writers and why believe the articles then? Wait and watch the show instead. To be honest, I prefer is things are not revealed because it sometimes spoils the fun. 
 Am I the only one who doesn't believe it or do more of you not believe?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
whether or not it;s true, I don't really care because anything is possible...I'm looking forward to seeing Sampooran...Sudhanshu is a very very good actor...and I'm more excited abt this than any tiger 
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
can't predict..but if he really is alive n gets back to his family..then everything will be as it is before d 5 years of leap..ratan has not accepted veera then n now also..she has not accepted her whole heatedly...n then what is d story left to tell..n how will veera n Ranvi..ka bond will be anokha then??n now I remember dat astrologer's prediction about ratan having 2 girl child's..n that her hubby will come back.soon...😆
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry to say this but the news is true
Sudhanshu is making his re entry once again
Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I believe him entering again but not the storyline. I'm just gonna watch it now not bother about articles. On the other it will be nice seeing him in the show again Edited by Smileyfatemah - 10 years ago
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What if Sampooran entering as a ghost ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

and convince ratan 2 move n her life an get married 2 sum1😉
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

What if Sampooran entering as a ghost ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

and convince ratan 2 move n her life an get married 2 sum1😉

LOlz..me too thought d same..it will be wonderful..😆