Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

No wonder the Media was banned from QH sets! (Page 2)

AM_MA Newbie
AM_MA
AM_MA

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishna_str

I dont think d entire article is false...As in their previous article they said that Asad and Tanveer ll consummate but it actually didnot happen yet tanveer faked it had happened...So likewise maybe this time too tanveer wud succeed in her plans of convincing Asad for marriage and knowing this Zoya might plan to leave for NY..But i think neither  d marriage wud actually happen NOr Zoya ll go back to NY...Indian Soap hain yaar kuch jyadha hi masala hoga naLOLLOL

Who knows really? We are at the mercy of the CV's and the media lol

Anyway, this is the only show that I watch everyday, and I started watching it because it was unique---so different from the usual overdramatic ronaa dhonaa Indian soaps (that I stopped watching long time ago).  

Thats why it gets annoying when the QH CV's slip and take that direction, but what can I say, I'm addicted to QH!...lol

Edited by AM_MA - 27 June 2013 at 9:26am

-krrish- IF-Dazzler
-krrish-
-krrish-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM_MA

I dont think d entire article is false...As in their previous article they said that Asad and Tanveer ll consummate but it actually didnot happen yet tanveer faked it had happened...So likewise maybe this time too tanveer wud succeed in her plans of convincing Asad for marriage and knowing this Zoya might plan to leave for NY..But i think neither  d marriage wud actually happen NOr Zoya ll go back to NY...Indian Soap hain yaar kuch jyadha hi masala hoga naLOLLOL

Anyway, this is the only show that I watch everyday, and I started watching it because it was unique---so different from the usual overdramatic ronaa dhonaa Indian soaps (that I stopped watching long time ago).  

Thats why it gets annoying when the QH CV's slip and take that direction, but what can I say, I'm addicted to QH!...lol
be addicted to QH always...nd lets just wait and watch what happens...Hope for d gud..cheer upThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AM_MA

AM_MA Newbie
AM_MA
AM_MA

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

be addicted to QH always...nd lets just wait and watch what happens...Hope for d gud..cheer upThumbs Up
AM_MA Newbie
AM_MA
AM_MA

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Oh lord, I guess I was naive enough to believe that it was all a rumor, but you were right, part of the article proved to be true in today's episode...omg where did the old QH?
-krrish- IF-Dazzler
-krrish-
-krrish-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Oh lord, I guess I was naive enough to believe that it was all a rumor, but you were right, part of the article proved to be true in today's episode...omg where did the old QH?

May be d ajmer shoot went incomplete and all twists and turns leaked out CVs trying something new...May be once d ajmer sets are complete we might get back d old QHSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AM_MA

Go to top