Qubool Hai

No wonder the Media was banned from QH sets!

AM_MA thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The Asad-Tanveer wedding "breaking news" seems to have spread like a forest fire on a dry windy summer day...and we the viewers are providing additional fuel to it!

We the viewers (me included) often complain that the CV's are testing our intelligence due to their illogical, and inconsistent sequences, and yet we the viewers often fail to use our own sense of logic and intelligence to distinguish between possible rumors and news that are based on facts from reliable sources!

Don't we know that the integrity and reliability of the Indian press is questionable? Don't we know that their main motive is to sell? Don't we know that anyway most news have to be taken with a grain of salt? So then why do we feed into them?

In this case, how is it possible that we literally saw a face-off scene between Zoya and Tanveer on today's SBS segment, yet we readily believe a random article that just pops up out of nowhere...!?

This is simply hilarious, because we the viewers are adding fuel to a rumor that I'm guessing is based on an India-Forum member's post a couple days ago, where he suggested that the Ajmer track was a dream sequence, and that Zoya will return to New York after Asad marries Tanveer because of her child, though he did specify that it was only a product of his imagination! (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3641779)

Having said this, I'm sorry if I sound sarcastic, but I believe in calling a spade a spade --- when I feel the CV's are going overboard, I say so, but here it's clear that viewers are thriving on unfounded rumors without using any common sense, which is fine, but then we can't complain!?

After all, we get what we give!! If we want to be treated like an intelligent audience, we need to show that we are one!! If we want logical sequences on the show, we need to use our logic too!!

And if we want to continue receiving those off-screen segments that delight most of us, maybe we need to be more discerning ...?

Edited by AM_MA - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ Amazing post! 

I fully agree with you πŸ˜Š

Edited by iaddiction - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
HMM dear TM! You sound very angry. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ahaan! I like it

But Alas, your ornate words cannot make me agree with you. πŸ˜† 

I dont think either of anyone of us including me is AN Intelligent but then biggest of all is a PATIENT viewer of the show.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Rather than coming to conclusions or making any kind of statement before hand, let me trace back to your own lines and that is Media not covering the news! 

Really? This is what they wanted?
then please explain how did this news come hence? 

If they really didnt want this to be covered then how  and where this did this TB article come from? 

So darling, Think before you make a statement! not twice 4-5 times πŸ˜ƒ 

No offence Made πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think d entire article is false...As in their previous article they said that Asad and Tanveer ll consummate but it actually didnot happen yet tanveer faked it had happened...So likewise maybe this time too tanveer wud succeed in her plans of convincing Asad for marriage and knowing this Zoya might plan to leave for NY..But i think neither  d marriage wud actually happen NOr Zoya ll go back to NY...Indian Soap hain yaar kuch jyadha hi masala hoga naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by krishna_str - 10 years ago
AM_MA thumbnail
[QUOTE=MisHumptyDumpty]HMM dear TM! You sound very angry. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ahaan! I like it

But Alas, your ornate words cannot make me agree with you. πŸ˜† 

I dont think either of anyone of us including me is AN Intelligent but then biggest of all is a PATIENT viewer of the show.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Rather than coming to conclusions or making any kind of statement before hand, let me trace back to your own lines and that is Media not covering the news! 

Really? This is what they wanted?
then please explain how did this news come hence? 

If they really didnt want this to be covered then how  and where this did this TB article come from? 

So darling, Think before you make a statement! not twice 4-5 times πŸ˜ƒ 

No offence Made πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 

Hello  MisHumptyDumpty,

First let me clarify that I'm not angry, but  like you, I am also an impatient viewer, which is why when I feel that the CV's drag, and/or viewers nag unnecessarily (in my opinion of course), I am urged to write and express my point of view. 

I did not mean to offend anyone, and I'm certainly not offended by your reply, though I guess we don't always have to agree...which is fine, so long as we agree to disagree. We each have our point of views... and also the right to express them ;) 

Similarly, we each have our own style of writing, just like we each reserve the right to read (or not to read) what appeals to us... ;)

For instance, you are one of the writers, whose posts I feel drawn to...for reasons that I never analyzed...:)

Cheers!!

y.c.yetikaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 don't know wats happening but looking at the article and other spoilers it seems  this track would be a long one and i'm really impatient
AM_MA thumbnail
[QUOTE=y.c.yetikaroxx] don't know wats happening but looking at the article and other spoilers it seems  this track would be a long one and i'm really impatient[/QUOTE

Yeah, I know...anyway that's how it's been for the past weeks. They are just dragging all the sequences unnecessarily...
AM_MA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krishna_str

I dont think d entire article is false...As in their previous article they said that Asad and Tanveer ll consummate but it actually didnot happen yet tanveer faked it had happened...So likewise maybe this time too tanveer wud succeed in her plans of convincing Asad for marriage and knowing this Zoya might plan to leave for NY..But i think neither  d marriage wud actually happen NOr Zoya ll go back to NY...Indian Soap hain yaar kuch jyadha hi masala hoga naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who knows really? We are at the mercy of the CV's and the media lol

Anyway, this is the only show that I watch everyday, and I started watching it because it was unique---so different from the usual overdramatic ronaa dhonaa Indian soaps (that I stopped watching long time ago).  

Thats why it gets annoying when the QH CV's slip and take that direction, but what can I say, I'm addicted to QH!...lol
-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AM_MA

Who knows really? We are at the mercy of the CV's and the media lol

Anyway, this is the only show that I watch everyday, and I started watching it because it was unique---so different from the usual overdramatic ronaa dhonaa Indian soaps (that I stopped watching long time ago).  

Thats why it gets annoying when the QH CV's slip and take that direction, but what can I say, I'm addicted to QH!...lol

be addicted to QH always...nd lets just wait and watch what happens...Hope for d gud..cheer upπŸ‘πŸΌ
AM_MA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krishna_str

be addicted to QH always...nd lets just wait and watch what happens...Hope for d gud..cheer upπŸ‘πŸΌ