Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

CC should be compelled to wear a sari. (Page 2)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

hehe can't dispute u there...LOL

but u know a girl noticing things like that about another girl is extremely weird.. what? ya ya its weird all right..Stern Smile
but i have decided where it comes to Sanaya I have to stop thinking about these conventions cz otherwise she makes me question my own orientation too!Ermm

So lol the girl has some magic...n we r all ensnared...Day Dreaming

What's weird?! All women notice other women's figures ... LOL  I always do! Tongue Especially good figures LOL

A man's height and a woman's figure ... and women's clothes ... I hardly ever notice what guys are wearing ... unless its blue jeans or khakis and white shirt ... that I like!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsayshaomarLivingInPajamasGuinea

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
She indeed is gorgeous ...i read somewhere women look their best in the late 20's / early 30's ...its so true for sanaya , she used to look like a lanky teenager in left right left ( i have only seen pix , not the show ) ...she looks absolutely stunning now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545LivingInPajamasDiyaSprincessunara

Fatpotato Senior Member
Fatpotato
Fatpotato

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
lovely and sexyBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Agree with u Diya @ Tm allmost got aa shock of my life..tht that tm is gonna bash si..wow..even i wld lobe her to wear saree..so th we have have such lovey doveey scenes..cv's dekhoooEmbarrassedLOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamasDiyaSprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amethyst.

but u know a girl noticing things like that about another girl is extremely weird.. what? ya ya its weird all right..Stern Smile
but i have decided where it comes to Sanaya I have to stop thinking about these conventions cz otherwise she makes me question my own orientation too!Ermm

Extremely weird , I agree LOL But she is the only actress on television on whom I actually went "God! She looks so Beautiful!" Quite a few times,  so I don't really feel awkward saying all that. She is gorgeous after all Wink

make that 'only actress in the world' for me LOL
i drool on her enough that i also have gotten over the weirdness..its as normal as breathing and i have long since accepted she is my girl crush! And considering she is drop dead gorgeous no1 can blame me either! LOL

LivingInPajamas

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

What's weird?! All women notice other women's figures ... LOL  I always do! Tongue Especially good figures LOL

A man's height and a woman's figure ... and women's clothes ... I hardly ever notice what guys are wearing ... unless its blue jeans or khakis and white shirt ... that I like!

just noticing... now that is normal..
noticing, obsessing and drooling like we do?
Stern Smile nah...i sincerely hope not and Sanaya is an exception! Men just might decide they need to jump in to the sea as no1 is interested!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamasDiyaS

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guinea

She indeed is gorgeous ...i read somewhere women look their best in the late 20's / early 30's ...its so true for sanaya , she used to look like a lanky teenager in left right left ( i have only seen pix , not the show ) ...she looks absolutely stunning now.

ya she was practically a kid in it..
she looked about 14 or so in some instances.. i have some of the videos with me i saved in 2007 by some stroke of luck..

so now i can say that years have indeed only added to her beauty..there is a serene gracefulness to her beauty now which was missing then..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamasDiyaS

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hahaha Rish You Got That Right <33

Love this post
Stunning Sanaya 

LivingInPajamas

Go to top