India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

no swaron on mega episode... (Page 3)

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Wont say anything against Rey warna free ki war chalu hogi... but seriously... kya confession ke baad.we wont get a single romantic moment... its like I dunno cv's are in a hurry to show ndc finale ya they have too many things to shows... iss liye they are making a khichdi of everything and I thought chalo koi nai mega monday me thoda SwaRon romance dekhne milega but after seeing the precap I don't think thats the case...

Highly Disappointed Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavrushanVruShan_MaNanyasriswathi_swaron

HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Well I m happy that I will skip d3 on monday coz of my classes.:)
Rey is always a hero for d3 gang no matter how many times he ditched his team.I m not going to say anything more about him.I m concerned about swaron only.I m really dissapointed from the last 3 epis.No swaron.I can understand others r important but neglecting swaron is not a option.Hope cvcs understand this lil thing soon that we watch d3 for swaron only n making swayam looks like a puppet n dumb is not tolerable

Edited by sadiyaswaron - 27 June 2013 at 8:26am
Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Rey ka toh characterization hi Clap Clap hai na! I'm so proud of him. Embarrassed Embarrassed Ache kaam karta hai woh. Angry Angry
KaNcHaN_06 IF-Dazzler
KaNcHaN_06
KaNcHaN_06

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
guys DO U THINK k d3 m hume swaron track milega??Question
yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

I'm not actually concerned with the 'hero'ness of it or with Rey even, for that matter. My problem is with this complete vacuum in SwaRon ever since their confession happened...it's just not making sense to me. It just isn't. And after reading the update and seeing the precap, I really don't even know what to say any more. No SwaRon this week, none next week either by the looks of it. And this might have been bearable coming at any other time, but immediately after a confession? Seriously? Ouch

The problem dear that whatever creativity they have shown in the confession is becoming useless!!

Instead of building on that beautiful confession to make SS story as well as scenes reach new level of charm, they just working on fading it's beauty as fast as possible...

If not Shakti or Sneha could make me leave the show, the writers work will definitely will... unfortunately..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cscsswathi_swaron

KaNcHaN_06 IF-Dazzler
KaNcHaN_06
KaNcHaN_06

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanha29

Rey ka toh characterization hi Clap Clap hai na! I'm so proud of him. Embarrassed Embarrassed Ache kaam karta hai woh. Angry Angry

sry tumhara post confusing hLOL
r u  protesting for rey or what??
j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

I don't mind focusing on TR since they r leads too and it will be a good chance for me to perform my personal work...

My only cocern is the strange changes in Swayam character... and the fact that the beauty of confession is fading very fast due to this very bizarre SS scenes!!

exactly..agree with u..even i dont have prob with tr but no continuity in ss is just sad..sad for us n sad for trps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

Okk after seeing the update from channel v and new promo...Monday will be fully focused on rey the real hero... who has starred the habit of ditching team at last moment and arriving at the end to become a hero...CV pls stop such crap...

After confession no swaron at all...and top of that rey is highlighted like a superhero without whom d3 team is nothing...

And wherewhere is rey...his love rejected him and therefore he ditched team...

CV is hero mingle his personal and professional life...

Post or view guys...

i mean seriosuly
har baat main rey ko hero bana do
im sick of it..
last time bhi ye hi hua tha..
swayam did every thing but hero rey hain
CV'S aap toh aise show karte ho ke team main sab dood pete baache hain and unka daddy rey hain...
jo rey kahe woh hi right hain
baki sab imature hain..

personally i dont have any prob with rey but har baat ain usko hero dikhana is totally unecessary

Go to top