The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

of awkwardness,shyness n urge to express -27/6 (Page 3)

Ajscinesonadar Goldie
Ajscinesonadar
Ajscinesonadar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Lovey dovey epi. .luvd whole epi. .RaHi awesum 2day RV luv u yaar. .piddhi truely such a cutepie. .KiSha Embarrassed uff jzt pure lov. . .
Precap:KD gnna purpose kiya Day Dreaming n RV hav sum plan in head oh mhm hav to wait til monday yaar for al dese swt momentz as 2mrw gnna telecast day trippin epi nyway xcitd fr dat epi too. .

SWEEBILLI IF-Sizzlerz
SWEEBILLI
SWEEBILLI

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Rahi is more than buddies why cant cv show tat..its high time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nsranadeniya_ss

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyRa

Originally posted by -Serendipity-

Originally posted by NaughtyRa

Iski ko kehte sharmaana chodde seedhe I.love u bool daal ROFL

Lol bechare kd ke sab peeche psdhe hue hai haha

Hayyye but kisha confession hoon gaya this maha monday toh mazze ajaye Heart

<font color="#0000FF">KD is so shy mujhe toh lagta hai. .
Kiya hi naa frustration mein Propose kar de lol
soche KD toh 100 saal mein bhi nahi karega . .main hi kar deti hoon!!Tongue
</font>

Haan yaar maybe kd se itna frustrate hojaye aur seedhe kiss katdale

Aur phir kahe I lov u kd hayye having goosebumps

Kya hoga yaar Confused LOL tujhe bhi kaha pata Confused LOL

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joshyalbinaAlBz

Lovey dovey epi. .luvd whole epi. .RaHi awesum 2day RV luv u yaar. .piddhi truely such a cutepie. .KiSha Embarrassed uff jzt pure lov. . .
Precap:KD gnna purpose kiya Day Dreaming n RV hav sum plan in head oh mhm hav to wait til monday yaar for al dese swt momentz as 2mrw gnna telecast day trippin epi nyway xcitd fr dat epi too. .

lets see what happens!!
philhaal toh I liked KiShaPi n RaHi today!!
santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
unresed pg.1
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
RadsssHug gosh missed commenting on ur awsum analysisEmbarrassed
hehe epi was damn awsum finally the peaceful air and everyone in good equation except for JeeMi hahahaLOLTongue
luvd Piddi and Chintu trying to convince KD to propose ROFLhahaha they were soo hilarious and KD's irritated look UFFF he looked soo CuteeeDay DreamingLOL
and Piddi ka imagination of KD saying 'i love you' damn i totally went in shock thinking KD actually said that, i was like 'Itni jaldi bol dala' ROFLuntil they showed Piddi imagining it hehehe thnk god, totally want a jhakas hot confession btw KiSha heheheBlushingLOL
hahaha best part of JeeMiChi, JeeMi tried so hard to keep Panchi with them but end mei RV legaya usse awww heheEmbarrassedROFL
RaHi part was really cute, its a total different side of Panchi the cv's showed today and really loved it, she was soo full of joyEmbarrassed
and then the whole message to two friends was soo cute hahahahaEmbarrassedLOL, and the most hilarious JeeMi thinking its for themROFLROFLROFL gosh i rofled so much at their expressions it was epicROFLROFL
and awww it was such a sweet thing to do, telling KiSha to accept their feelings and confessDay Dreaming
and yeah i agree Piddi's expression at that time was really adorable heheEmbarrassedLOL gosh finally we see the buddies living the buddy life, its just like JJ dream seeing in realityDay DreamingEmbarrassed
and OMG precap i love the way JJ said that to KD hahaha KD's lost look was so cuteeEmbarrassedLOL and damn cant wait to see what plans are made for KiShaDay Dreaming looks like there's gona be a lot of confusion and laughter riots and madness in the coming epis before the partyLOLLOL

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
OMG...Piddi & Chintu were HILARIOUSROFL
And so were JeeMiROFL

One Season later, NOW RaHi start growing on me. I'm glad. When I watch TBP, I want to be able to enjoy every part of it<3

I guess I had my share of being optimistic during S1, & half of S2 so far. Because right now, I am sure I sound like a damn pessimistLOL But I dont like the current scenario at all. Everyone pushing KD, friends ki milke planning, library setting...its all so TAME & TYPICAL & PLANNED &...so not KISHA. If the real confession is like the dream one today, I think I will lose my last shred of hope for KiSha:-(.

KD was adorable though. His irritated looksROFLDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

ItsMe_Ammu IF-Dazzler
ItsMe_Ammu
ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

OMG...Piddi & Chintu were HILARIOUSROFL
And so were JeeMiROFL

One Season later, NOW RaHi start growing on me. I'm glad. When I watch TBP, I want to be able to enjoy every part of it<3

I guess I had my share of being optimistic during S1, & half of S2 so far. Because right now, I am sure I sound like a damn pessimistLOL But I dont like the current scenario at all. Everyone pushing KD, friends ki milke planning, library setting...its all so TAME & TYPICAL & PLANNED &...so not KISHA. If the real confession is like the dream one today, I think I will lose my last shred of hope for KiSha:-(.

KD was adorable though. His irritated looksROFLDay Dreaming

I dont think they are gonna have a full set proposal, I really hope that it comes out as very unique and special... But i am loving this friends helping to propose things and all, it happens in real so why not in TBP...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index