Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Today's Episode...I loved it totally Day Dreaming
I loved the JeeMiChi RV sequence...First Avi took Panchi to talk with her regarding dance partner..while he goes to get coffee..Omi takes her...but atlast RV comes and Panchi goes along with him for interview...Day Dreaming Does it indicated something??? Smile i felt it that way...i have a hope the RV will take her like hero at last Day Dreaming
and then the interview Day Dreaming
Panchi's nick name 'moti' Blushing given by her best friend..when someone asked her abt the spl someone she has..and when panchi told no...RV felt jealous..he does felt...i loved panchi was shown thinking abt RV..she still has a feelings for him Day Dreaming and the way RV teased her abt having feelings for him Embarrassed
First Panchi giving a hug to RV and then at last RV giving a hug to panchi and singing that they can't live without each other Day Dreaming
Definitely RaHi are more than just best friends Day Dreaming
They brought tears...their friendship for each other is something that anyone does not wanna lose Thumbs Up

but the ending Broken Heart Rukmini shown seeing RaHi hug and thinking something Broken Heart
I really do not care what Rukmini feel for RV...but RV must feel Rukmini just as a friend..not more than that Disapprove

Edited by Roshini1494 - 27 June 2013 at 7:12am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093ridhyakritzy125wild_nzlensranade..ANVESHA..FarahNooridmgfanA1joshyalbinaAlBzJiyaRe...krazyarshaanikgcoolpixieRAHI_SSArShiDelenasparikhpreetipcsneha02..WitchGrave..sweetbutbrokenlostmymusic.samratrocksSWEEBILLISilentSilveraishu3003Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaHi..Beyond best friends??" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Rukmini jo sochna hoon soche rahi r made for eachother only
And ausse jalna hai toh jaale

Seriously I dont want anyone to come btw rahi I whether love jeemichi but they r fum thats y but rukmine aah!!

Was their any kisha scene didnt see the epi!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNAALEXsneha02SWEEBILLImrinsaishu3003

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyRa

Seriously I dont want anyone to come btw rahi I whether love jeemichi but they r fum thats y but rukmine aah!!

Yes...thr was kisha scene..the whole episode was focused on everyone..none were left..Embarrassed
Panchi tells in radio about kisha's love...even in precap JJ asks KD to propose Kiya...Day Dreaming
Actually in today's episode KD was shown proposing Kiya..but that was a dream...Chintu and Piddi asks KD to confess...there is a hand touch scene too Day Dreaming

the whole episode was Kishalicious and rahilicious Day Dreaming

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Originally posted by NaughtyRa

<font color="#cc0000">Yes...thr was kisha scene..the whole episode was focused on everyone..none were left..Embarrassed</font>
<font color="#cc0000">Panchi tells in radio about kisha's love...even in precap JJ asks KD to propose Kiya...Day Dreaming</font>
<font color="#cc0000">Actually in today's episode KD was shown proposing Kiya..but that was a dream...Chintu and Piddi asks KD to confess...there is a hand touch scene tooDay Dreaming</font>

<font color="#cc0000">the whole episode was Kishalicious and rahiliciousDay Dreaming</font>

Precap that means monday the maha epi ohhh sooo hoping for kisha confession and kisss

But seriously rukmini aah baat mat karo

Khair waitimg to get back home and see the epi and thanks for telling

Varna hum mar jaste haha LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SWEEBILLI

ridhya

Groupbie

ridhya

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
wow roshni u made my day by reading your post i am so excited to watch da epi rahi nd only rahi yayy..

nsranade

nsranade

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
ohh goshhh aaj itna baada Rahi scene tha??
i missed epiAngry
wow wow
toh it was shown that Rahi r in love 

joshyalbinaAlBz

Goldie

joshyalbinaAlBz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Rukmini,JeeMi like al 3. But can't beat RaHi. .whoever cumz b/w atlast it is RaHi Smile
Old is gold na.

SWEEBILLI

pankhbee

Groupbie

pankhbee

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
rahi rahi rahi wohooo

nsranade

Post Reply New Post

Go to top