Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's Episode...I loved it totally 
I loved the JeeMiChi RV sequence...First Avi took Panchi to talk with her regarding dance partner..while he goes to get coffee..Omi takes her...but atlast RV comes and Panchi goes along with him for interview... Does it indicated something??? πŸ˜Š i felt it that way...i have a hope the RV will take her like hero at last 
and then the interview 
Panchi's nick name 'moti' β˜ΊοΈ given by her best friend..when someone asked her abt the spl someone she has..and when panchi told no...RV felt jealous..he does felt...i loved panchi was shown thinking abt RV..she still has a feelings for him  and the way RV teased her abt having feelings for him πŸ˜³
First Panchi giving a hug to RV and then at last RV giving a hug to panchi and singing that they can't live without each other 
Definitely RaHi are more than just best friends 
They brought tears...their friendship for each other is something that anyone does not wanna lose πŸ‘πŸΌ

but the ending πŸ₯Ί Rukmini shown seeing RaHi hug and thinking something πŸ₯Ί
I really do not care what Rukmini feel for RV...but RV must feel Rukmini just as a friend..not more than that πŸ˜’

Edited by Roshini1494 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rukmini jo sochna hoon soche rahi r made for eachother only
And ausse jalna hai toh jaale

Seriously I dont want anyone to come btw rahi I whether love jeemichi but they r fum thats y but rukmine aah!!

Was their any kisha scene didnt see the epi!!
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: NaughtyRa

Rukmini jo sochna hoon soche rahi r made for eachother only
And ausse jalna hai toh jaale

Seriously I dont want anyone to come btw rahi I whether love jeemichi but they r fum thats y but rukmine aah!!

Was their any kisha scene didnt see the epi!!

Yes...thr was kisha scene..the whole episode was focused on everyone..none were left..😳
Panchi tells in radio about kisha's love...even in precap JJ asks KD to propose Kiya...
Actually in today's episode KD was shown proposing Kiya..but that was a dream...Chintu and Piddi asks KD to confess...there is a hand touch scene too 

the whole episode was Kishalicious and rahilicious 
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Roshini1494

<font color="#cc0000">Yes...thr was kisha scene..the whole episode was focused on everyone..none were left..😳</font>
<font color="#cc0000">Panchi tells in radio about kisha's love...even in precap JJ asks KD to propose Kiya...</font>
<font color="#cc0000">Actually in today's episode KD was shown proposing Kiya..but that was a dream...Chintu and Piddi asks KD to confess...there is a hand touch scene too</font>

<font color="#cc0000">the whole episode was Kishalicious and rahilicious</font>

Precap that means monday the maha epi ohhh sooo hoping for kisha confession and kisss

But seriously rukmini aah baat mat karo

Khair waitimg to get back home and see the epi and thanks for telling

Varna hum mar jaste haha πŸ˜†
ridhya thumbnail
wow roshni u made my day by reading your post i am so excited to watch da epi rahi nd only rahi yayy..
nsranade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh goshhh aaj itna baada Rahi scene tha??
i missed epi😑
wow wow
toh it was shown that Rahi r in love 
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rukmini,JeeMi like al 3. But can't beat RaHi. .whoever cumz b/w atlast it is RaHi 😊
Old is gold na.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: NaughtyRa

Precap that means monday the maha epi ohhh sooo hoping for kisha confession and kisss

But seriously rukmini aah baat mat karo

Khair waitimg to get back home and see the epi and thanks for telling

Varna hum mar jaste haha πŸ˜†

Maha Epi is on the Monday after next πŸ˜† 8th July. This Monday it's D3's epi πŸ˜›
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I really really hope so
Panchi lost in thoughts,RV giving that look when Panchi said about the special someone !! hayeee and those hugs... <3 <3 main mar jawa :$
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
seriously i dont really come on this forum much πŸ˜”
but after todays episode i felt like i really had to just to see if there were still rahi lovers out here
im so happy that everyone else thinks rahi should be together too
no offence to rukmini but RAHI ALL THE WAY!!! i hope ranveer realises he has feelings for panchi soon... n hopefully rukmini gets paired with someone else instead... i mean it would be so unfair if they paired rukmini and ranveer together since the show started with kisha and rahi n we all fell for those two couples.. tbp wouldn't be the same if rahi don't end up together