Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

DRASHTI DEEWANE #14 CC MEMBSONLY Contd to #15 (Page 77)

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Made avis of Drashti n Salman our cuchicoo couple Day Dreaming feel free to use 

Horizontal stack

Vertical stack

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

some r telling its coz of jdj Confused bt m sure this is not the reason as DD is not getting any offs Cry poor angel is working till morning 4 amShocked nonstop without getting any sleep she hardly gets 2 hours sleep Cry 

Di maybe its like RishBala cant go for honeymoon and CV's cant start RishBala track as DD needs to be in Mumbai but dat doesnot mean she is not doing work, We all can see she is in every scene and doing so much hard-work. 

I saw her schedule video. She goes for JDJ rehearsals at 12 or 1 am and till 3-4 am she do practice then at 7 am she goes for shoot again. She is doing so much hard work Cry But others just need to bash her Ouch
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Wow Wow Wow Wow Clap Clap Clap 

These are fabulous di Heart 

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha10

some r telling its coz of jdj Confused bt m sure this is not the reason as DD is not getting any offs Cry poor angel is working till morning 4 amShocked nonstop without getting any sleep she hardly gets 2 hours sleep Cry 

Di maybe its like RishBala cant go for honeymoon and CV's cant start RishBala track as DD needs to be in Mumbai but dat doesnot mean she is not doing work, We all can see she is in every scene and doing so much hard-work. 

I saw her schedule video. She goes for JDJ rehearsals at 12 or 1 am and till 3-4 am she do practice then at 7 am she goes for shoot again. She is doing so much hard work Cry But others just need to bash her Ouch
bashers don't have a brain Angry yep that can b a reason dd can't leave mumbai and hence no honeymoon track that is logical Embarrassed bt there could have been better track other than this sultan n his mom lullaby 

Neha10

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Thanks dear Embarrassed i wil make avis on the perfect 30 act as well bt tomorrow Embarrassed

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

bashers don't have a brain Angry yep that can b a reason dd can't leave mumbai and hence no honeymoon track that is logical Embarrassed bt there could have been better track other than this sultan n his mom lullaby 

Di i heard in JDJ forum ppl are bashing DD Ouch Dead  CV's can show some other RishBala track. DVD are working for the same hours so CV's can show RishBala track 
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Thanks dear Embarrassed i wil make avis on the perfect 30 act as well bt tomorrow Embarrassed

Perfect 30 performance Day Dreaming I got goosebumps when i saw dat performance Embarrassed Will wait to see it di 
Di which tool u use to make Avi's Embarrassed Di do u have all episodes of MadhuBala and JDJ 

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Di i heard in JDJ forum ppl are bashing DD Ouch Dead  CV's can show some other RishBala track. DVD are working for the same hours so CV's can show RishBala track 
if i was the writer believe me i would hve come up with a beautiful rishbala track 

Neha10

Go to top