Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

DRASHTI DEEWANE #14 CC MEMBSONLY Contd to #15 (Page 124)

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

[
I never hated RK as i know he madly loves her and soon he will repent Embarrassed Every love story has ups and downs but it doesnot mean we  can accept any other's interference Embarrassed

I hate Sultan after sometime of his entry coz i know he is not dat gud he shows 
if there is no respect , trust and understanding for me love does not exist rk broke her trust made a mockery of her feelings insulted her didn't respect her hence i couldn't term his obsession as love 
he started loving her genuinely only when he was on a verge to lose her that's when his true love emerged until then it was mere obsession acc to me 

I agree with u. But im glad to get Madhu's RK back Embarrassed
yep me too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Di pls give me ur writer's interview link EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Im late here otherwise i can also give u some questions for cc interview Cry But will take answers of all my questions by disturbing u every time Heart

And also waiting to read ur interview answers Big smile
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged

[
I never hated RK as i know he madly loves her and soon he will repent Embarrassed Every love story has ups and downs but it doesnot mean we  can accept any other's interference Embarrassed

if there is no respect , trust and understanding for me love does not exist rk broke her trust made a mockery of her feelings insulted her didn't respect her hence i couldn't term his obsession as love 
he started loving her genuinely only when he was on a verge to lose her that's when his true love emerged until then it was mere obsession acc to me 

I agree with u. But at dat time too i didnt even imagine Sultan-Madhu as a couple 

Im glad to get Madhu's RK back Embarrassed
@ bold: i always believe its easy to forget ur first love but difficult to forget ur TRUE LOVE 

rK'S LOVE in the initial part was not true so as a girl i wanted madhu to b with someonw who would love her genuinely n not think her as a toy Embarrassed hence i was open with this thought IF RK DOES NOT REPENT THEN MB SHOULD WALK AWAY FROM HIM AND LEAD A LIFE WITH A MAN WHO LOVED HER GENUINELY 

Neha10

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Im late here otherwise i can also give u some questions for cc interview Cry But will take answers of all my questions by disturbing u every time Heart

I AM SEARCHING FOR THAT link only dear Embarrassed if u want u can still ask me questions i wil answer it Embarrassed
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged

I AM SEARCHING FOR THAT link only dear Embarrassed if u want u can still ask me questions i wil answer it Embarrassed

Scrap me the link di when u will get it Embarrassed Thanks for giving ur permission EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Neha10 - 06 July 2013 at 8:47am
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged

[

I agree with u. But at dat time too i didnt even imagine Sultan-Madhu as a couple 

Im glad to get Madhu's RK back Embarrassed
@ bold: i always believe its easy to forget ur first love but difficult to forget ur TRUE LOVE 

rK'S LOVE in the initial part was not true so as a girl i wanted madhu to b with someonw who would love her genuinely n not think her as a toy Embarrassed hence i was open with this thought IF RK DOES NOT REPENT THEN MB SHOULD WALK AWAY FROM HIM AND LEAD A LIFE WITH A MAN WHO LOVED HER GENUINELY 

But Madhu's love was true so how can she forget it.

Edited by Neha10 - 06 July 2013 at 8:49am
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Scrap me the link di when u will get it Embarrassed Thanks for giving ur permission EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yep wil scrap u dear Embarrassed achha chal its time for mb now kal milte hai i won't cm online tonight as i have to watch cid EmbarrassedWink i really wish dd's performance is tomorrow now i don't want to see the wild card entries with dd n the rest as of now LOL chal c u later muahh take care stay blessed  love u 

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged

yep wil scrap u dear Embarrassed achha chal its time for mb now kal milte hai i won't cm online tonight as i have to watch cid EmbarrassedWink i really wish dd's performance is tomorrow now i don't want to see the wild card entries with dd n the rest as of now LOL chal c u later muahh take care stay blessed  love u 

Will meet u tomorrow di Hug Keep Smiling Big smile 

Go to top