Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

DRASHTI DEEWANE #14 CC MEMBSONLY Contd to #15 (Page 122)

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Hello Kriti Embarrassed dear pls give wu of the jdj segment na that i posted 

Thnks for the promo link di Smile Ya i will give WU in a min. Embarrassed
waiting dear Embarrassed btw i guess DD n salman's performance is on sunday 

Is ShahRukh coming on Sunday di...??? I will watch today only if DD will perform Wink

Di i send u some testis and slam book. Pls fill slam book when u  hv tym Embarrassed

Hope im not bothering u Embarrassed
i wil fill the slam book dear lol that reminds me i have to answer the interview questions of our cc i am the next person to be interviewed na lol and its pending frm a lot of time 
srk is there for both epi but as per the hints i got frm dd sal at it seems dd's performance is tomorrow 

Interview question of our CC Confused 

Farhan too will come na di 
yep this was one activity of our cc we took interviews of every member priya di , kat di , reni n nami's interviews r iver next is mine interview LOL

Dat sounds cool Cool So wat r the questions di..??? 

And do u have link of other's interviews. Wanna read them Embarrassed
my question link is here 

reg the rest i need to search the old cc threads Shocked

Soo many question Shocked Shocked How will u answer all di.LOL 

Ohhh...its ok di. Wanna know ur answers. when will u answer them 
there ws a writers interview as well i had got the maximum questions Embarrassed

Writer's interview. Pls give link di Embarrassed

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Di i read ur comment there u like SulBala Shocked ShockedOuch
not only me reni, priya di kat di, nami used to like sulbala Embarrassed i adored their frndship to be very honest but yep when rk got back to track and repented for his mistake there was no sulbala for me and now after marriage when sultan unnecessarily pokes his nose in rishbala's relationship i hate that 

i guess priya di still likes sulbala though but for the remaining members its rishbala and yep b4 rishbala's marriage i do like sulbala's frndship 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha10

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged

i have a strong feeling tonight its only the wild card entries Sleepy the main participants's performance is tomorrow i really want dd to score full marks yaar 

Why MUKTI is here in JDJ Ouch Ouch Its not fair Ouch 

Di are these 7 will remain in show or only 2-3..??? Hoping she will score perfect 30 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i have no idea yaar Ouch reg mukti she is overconfident n don't worry her fan following is very less DD wil win we wil make her win

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

not only me reni, priya di kat di, nami used to like sulbala Embarrassed i adored their frndship to be very honest but yep when rk got back to track and repented for his mistake there was no sulbala for me and now after marriage when sultan unnecessarily pokes his nose in rishbala's relationship i hate that 

i guess priya di still likes sulbala though but for the remaining members its rishbala and yep b4 rishbala's marriage i do like sulbala's frndship 

Me too starting liking frndship btw. them but then i started hating Sultan as he just try to interfere in Madhu's life. And i always love RishBala and no one other can take place of RK with Madhu. 

RK did wrong but i was sure frm always he loves Madhu and only his ego was problem but soon he will overcome it and dats wat happened Embarrassed
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged

i have a strong feeling tonight its only the wild card entries Sleepy the main participants's performance is tomorrow i really want dd to score full marks yaar 

Di are these 7 will remain in show or only 2-3..??? Hoping she will score perfect 30 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i have no idea yaar Ouch reg mukti she is overconfident n don't worry her fan following is very less DD wil win we wil make her win

She is more than overconfident. She is on 7th sky i dont knw why OuchLOL 

DD will win for sure. Btw. di i will try to vote this week on Colors website and will let u knw EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Me too starting liking frndship btw. them but then i started hating Sultan as he just try to interfere in Madhu's life. And i always love RishBala and no one other can take place of RK with Madhu. 

RK did wrong but i was sure frm always he loves Madhu and only his ego was problem but soon he will overcome it and dats wat happened Embarrassed
i wanted rk to repent as ai couldn't forgive him until he repented Embarrassed the day i realized rk is back to be the rk of my heart i accepted him back as i said i adored SULBALA'S FRNDSHIP Embarrassed n Rishbala's love journey b4 that stupid revenge track and as of now i hate sultan n his mom Angry along with that radhaAngry
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

She is more than overconfident. She is on 7th sky i dont knw why OuchLOL 

DD will win for sure. Btw. di i will try to vote this week on Colors website and will let u knw EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haan yaar do tell me abt online voting as via sms i bcm kangaal the very next day LOL

Neha10

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Neha10] Di i read ur comment there u like SulBala Shocked ShockedOuch

i wanted rk to repent as ai couldn't forgive him until he repented Embarrassed the day i realized rk is back to be the rk of my heart i accepted him back as i said i adored SULBALA'S FRNDSHIP Embarrassed n Rishbala's love journey b4 that stupid revenge track and as of now i hate sultan n his mom Angry along with that radhaAngry

Neha10

Go to top