Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

DRASHTI DEEWANE #14 CC MEMBSONLY Contd to #15 (Page 102)

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 32905

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Love this Scene HeartDay Dreaming



the best scene of tonight Embarrassed

I was wondering wat RK whisper in her ears EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Other part i like when at last Madhu came and side hug RK Day Dreaming
he must have said honeymoon mein kapdo ki kya zarurat Wink

Hahaha LOL LOL Maybe be wanted a second SR Blushing and some romance for him and viewers as well Embarrassed He knows viewers are tired of family drama Sleepy
@ bold: i would love that to happen Wink btw i hate radhaji yaar she is a rangbadlu girgit 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 10978

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

here in pune u have streams i opted for the science stream 
btw Kriti where do u stay dear? 

U dont knw di Ouch M frm Haryana di Smile 

Here are streams Science,commerce and arts and in science we have two options Medical or Non-Medical 
u never told me dear Embarrassed here medical n non medical science streams are not linked together Embarrassed so dear what do u want to do in future?

I thought i told u Tongue Di i want to do B.Sc Embarrassed U suggest me something na 
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 32905

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

here in pune u have streams i opted for the science stream 
btw Kriti where do u stay dear? 

U dont knw di Ouch M frm Haryana di Smile 

Here are streams Science,commerce and arts and in science we have two options Medical or Non-Medical 
u never told me dear Embarrassed here medical n non medical science streams are not linked together Embarrassed so dear what do u want to do in future?

I thought i told u Tongue Di i want to do B.Sc Embarrassed U suggest me something na 
which is ur fav subject? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 10978

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Love this Scene HeartDay Dreaming



the best scene of tonight Embarrassed

I was wondering wat RK whisper in her ears EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Other part i like when at last Madhu came and side hug RK Day Dreaming
he must have said honeymoon mein kapdo ki kya zarurat Wink

Hahaha LOL LOL Maybe be wanted a second SR Blushing and some romance for him and viewers as well Embarrassed He knows viewers are tired of family drama Sleepy
@ bold: i would love that to happen Wink btw i hate radhaji yaar she is a rangbadlu girgit 

Hope it will happen Embarrassed

She is the weakest person in show. She dont know wat she wants and she is just creating problems for Madhu Ouch
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 10978

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

here in pune u have streams i opted for the science stream 
btw Kriti where do u stay dear? 

U dont knw di Ouch M frm Haryana di Smile 

Here are streams Science,commerce and arts and in science we have two options Medical or Non-Medical 
u never told me dear Embarrassed here medical n non medical science streams are not linked together Embarrassed so dear what do u want to do in future?

I thought i told u Tongue Di i want to do B.Sc Embarrassed U suggest me something na 
which is ur fav subject? 

I like chemistry n maths 
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 32905

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I wish during their mini HM madhu somehow manages to tell RK the truth Confused btw u read kopl update? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha10

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 32905

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by Neha10

Originally posted by piya-

here in pune u have streams i opted for the science stream 
btw Kriti where do u stay dear? 

U dont knw di Ouch M frm Haryana di Smile 

Here are streams Science,commerce and arts and in science we have two options Medical or Non-Medical 
u never told me dear Embarrassed here medical n non medical science streams are not linked together Embarrassed so dear what do u want to do in future?

I thought i told u Tongue Di i want to do B.Sc Embarrassed U suggest me something na 
which is ur fav subject? 

I like chemistry n maths 
chemistry has a lot of scope Embarrassed i guess u shd go ahead with it as a special subject in ur tybsc 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 10978

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

I wish during their mini HM madhu somehow manages to tell RK the truth Confused btw u read kopl update? 

Are they gng for honeymoon Ouch I just read an overview but read will full update tomorrow Embarrassed 


Edited by Neha10 - 04 July 2013 at 11:36am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ajeeb contd (Invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: d-_-b   Replies: 402   Views: 35230

d-_-b 402 35230 26 July 2017 at 2:48pm by current
~Extreme Deewane of Sumit~ (Invites Only) #1

2 3 4

Author: -SuperMan-   Replies: 26   Views: 2508

-SuperMan- 26 2508 28 January 2014 at 5:08am by -SuperMan-
DRASHTI DEEWANE CC MEMBERS ONLY :) THREAD 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: piya-   Replies: 1017   Views: 22553

piya- 1017 22553 04 July 2013 at 1:48am by .hayaat.
DRASHTI DEEWANE CC MEMBERS ONLY#3 Contd to # 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124

Author: piya-   Replies: 987   Views: 16166

piya- 987 16166 14 May 2013 at 8:12am by .hayaat.
DRASHTI DEEWANE CC MEMBERS ONLY#2 Contd in #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127

Author: piya-   Replies: 1010   Views: 19437

piya- 1010 19437 06 April 2013 at 1:54pm by .hayaat.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index