DRASHTI DEEWANE #14 CC MEMBSONLY Contd to #15 - Page 57

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by piya-

in the file option u wil see a tool "IMPORT VIDEO TO FRAMES" we use that tool for making avis 😳

Will try to make when i will learn how to use basic tools 😳

u shd try reading my maaneet FF "MERE HUMSAFAR" u wil get to know the true writer that i am through that FF as of now it has completed 110 parts 😳 and more 100 to go 😃 uff due to the recent developments in my life i m unable to give updates of my stories but hopefully by the month end i would have finished completing my maaneet FF jaane tu n would have resumed writing my rishbala n maaneet ffs 😳

110 parts done and more 100 to go 😲 😲 Wowww di ⭐️  ⭐️ 

Di dont worry about updates. We can wait to read upates but pls u just take care of urself and family 😊😳 

Hope KOPL will too cross so many parts ❤️ Im madly in love with dat FF ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Originally posted by Neha10

Will try to make when i will learn how to use basic tools 😳

i wil teach u properly how to make avis hehe i enjoy it a lot 😆 especially the coloring part this avi is one example of my coloring lol i changed DD's outfit color to 6 diff colors 😆

110 parts done and more 100 to go 😲 😲 Wowww di ⭐️  ⭐️ 

Di dont worry about updates. We can wait to read upates but pls u just take care of urself and family 😊😳 

Hope KOPL will too cross so many parts ❤️ Im madly in love with dat FF ❤️ 

KOPL is a short and beautiful story dear 😳 i guess at the most 50 + updates bt u never know if i get a perfect idea i may go ahead with it for 100+ updates as well up yep i have a sequel planned for KOPL 😳  it will b named "THE RING THAT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE MINE" 😳

i wil teach u properly how to make avis hehe i enjoy it a lot 😆 especially the coloring part this avi is one example of my coloring lol i changed DD's outfit color to 6 diff colors 😆

Would love to learn from u di 😳  I will tell u when i will learn basic tools 😊 And then u will teach me 😃 

This one is fantabulous ⭐️👏 I wanna learn how to do this di. Plss teach me this too  na .

Hats off...!!

Would love to learn from u di 😳  I will tell u when i will learn basic tools 😊 And then u will teach me 😃 

This one is fantabulous ⭐️👏 I wanna learn how to do this di. Plss teach me this too  na .

Hats off...!!
I was just playing with colors and then i used my brains and tried a diff trick whoch fetched me this result lol 😳 yep wil surely teach u 😃

KOPL is a short and beautiful story dear 😳 i guess at the most 50 + updates bt u never know if i get a perfect idea i may go ahead with it for 100+ updates as well up yep i have a sequel planned for KOPL 😳  it will b named "THE RING THAT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE MINE" 😳

Im praying it will cross 100+ updates ❤️ 

Sequel 😃 😃 Wowwwiieee   Plss di write it too na 😳  Name is also Beautiful 😳 

Will wait to read it 🤗

I was just playing with colors and then i used my brains and tried a diff trick whoch fetched me this result lol 😳 yep wil surely teach u 😃

Seriously di... Its Wow 😳 😳 Yayyy 🤗

Im praying it will cross 100+ updates ❤️ 

Sequel 😃 😃 Wowwwiieee   Plss di write it too na 😳  Name is also Beautiful 😳 

Will wait to read it 🤗

I am going to write the sequel dear 😳 bt only after KOPL ends infact I am going to write this story for both my fav couples one for Rishbala n other for Maaneet 😳 this story wil be another level of passion n emotional yet strong relationship of rishbala 😳 
Kriti dear now sleeping time have a lot of work to do tomorrow morning  so i need to take rest now 😆 c u tomorrow hopefully with a surprise 😉 till then take care and stay blessed n yep if u want me to add any special track in kopl do let me know i wil think over it and if possible will include itt in the story muahh love u and stay blessed 🤗