DRASHTI DEEWANE #14 CC MEMBSONLY Contd to #15 - Page 56

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Neha10

Di maybe its like RishBala cant go for honeymoon and CV's cant start RishBala track as DD needs to be in Mumbai but dat doesnot mean she is not doing work, We all can see she is in every scene and doing so much hard-work. 

I saw her schedule video. She goes for JDJ rehearsals at 12 or 1 am and till 3-4 am she do practice then at 7 am she goes for shoot again. She is doing so much hard work 😭 But others just need to bash her 
bashers don't have a brain 😡 yep that can b a reason dd can't leave mumbai and hence no honeymoon track that is logical 😳 bt there could have been better track other than this sultan n his mom lullaby 

Wow Wow Wow Wow 👏 👏 👏 

These are fabulous di ❤️ 

Thanks dear 😳 i wil make avis on the perfect 30 act as well bt tomorrow 😳
Originally posted by piya-

bashers don't have a brain 😡 yep that can b a reason dd can't leave mumbai and hence no honeymoon track that is logical 😳 bt there could have been better track other than this sultan n his mom lullaby 

Di i heard in JDJ forum ppl are bashing DD  🤢  CV's can show some other RishBala track. DVD are working for the same hours so CV's can show RishBala track 

Thanks dear 😳 i wil make avis on the perfect 30 act as well bt tomorrow 😳

Perfect 30 performance  I got goosebumps when i saw dat performance 😳 Will wait to see it di 
Di which tool u use to make Avi's 😳 Di do u have all episodes of MadhuBala and JDJ 

Di i heard in JDJ forum ppl are bashing DD  🤢  CV's can show some other RishBala track. DVD are working for the same hours so CV's can show RishBala track 
if i was the writer believe me i would hve come up with a beautiful rishbala track 

Perfect 30 performance  I got goosebumps when i saw dat performance 😳 Will wait to see it di 
Di which tool u use to make Avi's 😳 Di do u have all episodes of MadhuBala and JDJ 

I have all DD-Salman JDJ videos downloaded 😳 reg mb i had all rishbala videos with me but accidently it got deleted as of now post the reunion of rishbala i have all videos from their marriage preparations till all the present RISHBALA moments 😳

i make avis through photoshop dear 😳

if i was the writer believe me i would hve come up with a beautiful rishbala track 

Awww di 😳 U said my words 😳 Im damn sure if u were the writer everyone would have fallen once again for RishBala ❤️

I have all DD-Salman JDJ videos downloaded 😳 reg mb i had all rishbala videos with me but accidently it got deleted as of now post the reunion of rishbala i have all videos from their marriage preparations till all the present RISHBALA moments 😳

i make avis through photoshop dear 😳

Im downloading All old episodes of MB as i started watching show from Jan. 

Which tool in ps u use di. There r many na 

Awww di 😳 U said my words 😳 Im damn sure if u were the writer everyone would have fallen once again for RishBala ❤️

u shd try reading my maaneet FF "MERE HUMSAFAR" u wil get to know the true writer that i am through that FF as of now it has completed 110 parts 😳 and more 100 to go 😃 uff due to the recent developments in my life i m unable to give updates of my stories but hopefully by the month end i would have finished completing my maaneet FF jaane tu n would have resumed writing my rishbala n maaneet ffs 😳

Im downloading All old episodes of MB as i started watching show from Jan. 

Which tool in ps u use di. There r many na 
in the file option u wil see a tool "IMPORT VIDEO TO FRAMES" we use that tool for making avis 😳