India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Absurdity of the new TB article!

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
The new TB article is the first thing i saw when i came on IF! 
i cant think anything!

no not because it's confusing! it's because i woke up, got up from bed, opened my lappy, logged on to IF and saw this! so yeah i'm still sleepy and cranky and confused! but i strongly feel that this track is gonnaa be stretched to the power infinity because gul aunty gets a kick in torturing us. sadist that she is!

although the point of asveer coming to ajmer to seek blessings is just as absurd as a three-month-pregnant woman to manage to push a 6 ft tall man in the factory, and pick him and place him on the bed! -_____- 
gul has i guess taken ekta's brain permanently now! Ouch

and if they have actually come to seek blessings and he sees zoya and runs after her then sorry he really can't stick to one person! when he had zoya all he cared about was tannu tannu tannu! now he got tannu so he want zoya zoya zoya! Ermm

dilshie i guess indirectly told tanveer to buzz off! so now what she didn't say anything to kick her out? that one warning just ended there? what happened to "nahi toh mujhe khulke samjhana padega." ki hua ammijaan khulke kyun nahi bata rahe ho??Ouch

Tanveer is already i guess 3 months pregnant right?? so if they take a one month leap she still doesn't sport a baby bump?? don't you think she should check up with an OB-GYN? she might have some serious problem! ErmmDead

Don't tell me for one whole month Asad is in his devdas mode and zoya still wants to play vidhwa vidhwa jab we met ishtyle.

plus hadn't we got an article claiming that AsYa will meet in ajmer and billi will follow them and she'll push Zoya and asad will witness this and slap her and kick her out and the family plans an asya marriage in a grander way and they live happily until Tanveer decides to butt in again like a nosy neighbour? so if we go by spoilers then i'm really confused which one to believe! TB says sumthn else, there's some chick who supposedly gives bang on spoilers says something else and well MM and other articles i dont even bother opening they are mostly predictions which people believe as spoilers!

so yeah i found the TB article quite absurd! but then the previous article of the factory scene was absurd as well but it came true so let's just cross our fingers and pray diligently (Yes even the atheists in the forum) hoping it doesn't come true! because i'm half in my grave half on the ground due to the track and if AsVeer get married then i'll be fully in the grave! 

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

gsrivastavatomchi94yogieStarshinaraniii2Sara_76aastha150597Prasanna_dhanumischief-iLoveKaran--Aswini-sophie420anushreemishraiheartChairendezvousvintrina2010famzii05Nithiya95Mystic_nights_.FairyDust.GoodyTwoShoes-Ishqbaaaz-countingstarzGitaIyersumaiya14shanakyasharan

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
i am as confused as you buddy...fikar not LOL Confused
the part which was most absurd was that tannu-asad get married Angry
and zoya learns about this and goes to NEW YORK???! Shocked AngryAngry

ab isse kehte hai show ko kachra banane ka recipe Dead

i just want my AsYa back...at any cost
baki ki duniya bhaad mai jaaye Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishqbaaaz---starstruck--

pinkflamingo Goldie
pinkflamingo
pinkflamingo

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

TIMES OF INDIA article just confirmed that asya will unite in the Ajmer dargah and confess their undying love to each other. So whatever might be the reason for asad going to ajmer, with or without tanveer, getting married to tanveer in ajmer or seeking blessings or whatever other crap, he'll end up with zoya forever in ajmer. Thats for sure and TOI articles are 100% confirmed. 

Check out the KSG and SJ mobbed article,.. the last para tells you this

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aswini-Jyo_Ksg..preethi..Nkapoor3.FairyDust.--starstruck--

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Relax ! It may be this way! 

tera confusion door hojayega baccha LOL

let me finish my coffee meanwhile Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Relax ! It may be this way! 

tera confusion door hojayega baccha LOL

let me finish my coffee meanwhile Big smile 

coffeee! maine tujhe mana kiya na LOL
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkflamingo

TIMES OF INDIA article just confirmed that asya will unite in the Ajmer dargah and confess their undying love to each other. So whatever might be the reason for asad going to ajmer, with or without tanveer, getting married to tanveer in ajmer or seeking blessings or whatever other crap, he'll end up with zoya forever in ajmer. Thats for sure and TOI articles are 100% confirmed. 

Check out the KSG and SJ mobbed article,.. the last para tells you this

i guess this article is the pre-ajmer track because they are yet to shoot it! the previous article would be about the post-ajmer track! am i making sense?
Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
It is very interesting to note that whenever there is news that is liked by the members, it is believed and touted as the best thing ever.

When the same source publishes news that is received negatively, it is denied by the same members and every attempt is made to produce 'evidence' to discredit the first report.

Reality, however, bites.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 27 June 2013 at 7:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegoldiheartChai

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Don't give a crap anymore.

Go to top