kritzy125 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys ...im krithika(was here be4 in the account krit125)
tot ill leave the forum...but cudnt be away frm this place...im soo attached to this place tat leavin is difficult...so im bak guys ...love u all ...

this is the first tym im writin a os...hope u guys will like it

He was sitting alone ...with teary eyes...thinking why was he ever born...thinking why his parents left him alone to struggle ...y they left him alone

He was thinking why his moti left him...actually she din leave him ...she just got new friends...which is just not going well wid him.

He dint know why he felt bad everytym sumone toks abt avi and panchi...

for a person who got osom marks in boards...but still he couldnt find the answers to his questions or understand y he is always worried when panchi is wid "her friends".

He needed answers but he couldnt find it . First he thought maybe it was becuz he feared loosing his moti...but if tats the case then even after she said that he is a important part of her life...he is not satisfied.
He is thinkin deeply sittin in the classroom when his ex enemy but now a good friend enters...he looks up and finds out that its none other than keshav.

KD: yahan kya kar rahe ho Ranveer...and ...(he notices that RV is cryin )...kya hua??...Ranveer sab theek hai na??

RV:kuch nahi yaar...bas aise hi

KD:ya ryt...its ok yaar...tu mujhe kyun kuch batayega??...if i was ur buddy toh tu kuch bolta...otherwise...its ok i understand

RV:oye shut up yaar... aisa kuch nahi yaar...woh bas'

KD:let me guess...fyt wid panchi...i dun think ...woh toh Ms.Angel hai...so i dun think...then kya hua hoga??...rukmini ke saath fyt??

RV:nahi yaar...no fyts ...its like ki mujhe kuch savalo ke jawab chahiye and im not getting it

KD: par wat is the problem??

RV:well u can answer my questions...just tell me this ok ...u and kiya are friends ryt??...now if she toks wid other guys...esp if they r her close friends...and she also says tat u r important for her ...will u still feel bad??

KD: haan ...actually sach batau toh ,weneva u guys used to tok na...new year party or be4 tat...i just feel like takin a big knife and killin u ryt  there...but then kya kar sakta hun..u were her friend and there was a big MU betn us ... isiliye i was quiet...and sach mein believe me i felt soo sad ...and maybe quite jealous too

RV: yaa?? sorry yaar...mujhe nahi pata tha that u'll feel bad

KD:its ok but y u asked??

RV: woh actually weneva i see Avi and Panchi together na...my blood pressure increases soo much ...i mean...i dunno ...i dunno how to explain the feelin...but i never felt good abt it...maine socha tha that maybe this was love...thank god...i mean how can i luv moti...even u had the same feelin na for kiya

KD: omg...Panchi...mujhe pata tha...i mean hum sab ko pata tha that u guys actually love each other

RV: noo...even u had the feelin wen me and kiya were togetha...u and kiya are not together yet ryt ...so how is it love???pata nahi how u top royal academy wen u dunno even this

KD:ohhh god...i never tot ki u will be like this...pagal...i love Kiya...isiliye i had that jealous wala feelin...

RV:kya???u love Kiya??

KD:haan...but i dunno how to tell her...but leave us  ..so u love Panchi ryt???sach bata

RV:mazak mat kar...ok maybe u guys love each other...but me and moti...its impossible yaar

KD :who sed soo...u guys are perfect for each other.

RV :KD plzz ...im serious yaar...we r friends and nothin else...ya she used to like me ...but she

moved on and there is nothing

KD: nahi yaar...u hav the ans ryt in front bt y u not acceptin??u love Panchi RV...u love ur moti ...think Ranveer...u hav been wid soo many girls...one month relationship wid every girl...but havent u always felt happy wid Panchi??...widout her u always feel incomplete...u always do anything to make her smile...like the noodles which u made for her...u do anythin for her happiness...dont u?? ...and u rememba the accident...u can never afford to loose her

...this is not just friendship yaar...cumon wakeup and see ...this is not friendship...there is sumthin else which both of u are not accepting...

RV: oh god...u KD...mein already confused tai and u came and confused more...

KD : ok ok...but think abt wat i sed...its not friendship...its love...the sooner u understand the better it is and the sooner u tell her its good

RV:u tellin this to me or urself??

KD:im tellin for both...so tat we can get our lady loves asap

i hope ull like it and do cumment
Edited by RITY - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheer thumbnail
okay i am the first one to comment and seriously i loved this os.. i love rahi like anything <3 u wrote fabously..
i loved how rv and kd shared stuff hope tbp mai bhi aisa ho..
way to go for you..
write often on rahi..
it was great close to actual situation..
:)
do write more :)
ridhya thumbnail
seriously now?? em alot more dn happy to read this..
one word for you 'beautiful'
loved it to core nd rahi are meant to be
liked rv n kd..
write more ritzz nd do pm me :)
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome OS 👏
Loved It 😊
kritzy125 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wanna see how rv and kd are gonna confess their love ?? will they ??...next part cumin soon
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oye hoye.  ... Kritz!!!!🤗
what an OS!1
my RanSh❤️
talking abt their love life!!!!
awww😳
pankhbee thumbnail
fantastic <3
would love to read more parts update soon:)
rinish thumbnail
superbly written by u .. i just loved everything plzz show rahi confession soon..
shanaya_shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply superb
i just loved it😳😳
yushna thumbnail
Perfect <3
U write sooo well..
Amazed by it plz update other parts soon my nonu has fallen for moti <3