Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS - Commitment Pt2/Pg2 updated! (Page 2)

lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
nice dear

kiran_rati IF-Rockerz
kiran_rati
kiran_rati

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
interesting title and concept dear
add me to ur pm list
pm me too when u update

shamaan Newbie
shamaan
shamaan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thanks Shonameet,  that was really usefull. 

There is more doubts (thanks in advance) how to delete a post/ topic created by us?
How to create hyperlink of next post to but it in index? 

I hope I am not a trouble!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shonameet

shamaan Newbie
shamaan
shamaan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Commitment

Chapter 2  Something changed in that moment

I reached hurriedly to Pathak Uncle's firm.  Pari was waiting at entrance only.

Geet hurry up! We need to go to Khurana Constructions. We have to submit that assignment of yours there only and ask for the reason why Arora's  file is not reached to Pathak firm yet. Hurry up girl Sir is highly upset about it.

I was being dragged by Pari towards company's cab.

But Pari why should I accompany you there. You can carry this assignment file if you know to whom we are submitting it. I better look for Shaha & Sons file it taking lot time nowadays. I tried to avoid going out as I wanted to complete my work as I was planning for nice weekend before my new roommate shift in with me. And what else is definition of nice weekend other than reading fictions and sketching some faces, places inspired by the story characters, place!

My daydream broke when Pari asked me about some details if they need to submit along with the first draft of her assignment.

No Pari I have added each and every information along with draft itself. It wont be problem.

Oh Geet! We are here! How I am looking? Pari asked while stepping out of cab.

Pari you know you look beautiful always. I said as matter of fact while looking toward large premise of Khurana Constructions. Beautiful indeed.

I was amazed. This was the construction company which was operating all over north India and had entered in international market with tough competition to existing construction companies. Dehli was its headquarter and the building architecture in front was classy one.

Thanks Geet for your beautiful comment! Now we should go inside, may be we will be lucky enough to get glimpse of Most Eligible Bachelor of this town. Pari was dreaming with open eyes.

I shook my head. Isaka toh kuch nahi ho sakata Babaji! I smiled and followed her.

We entered the main gate. Made entry of our details and appointment at security check post and reached in waiting zone where we were welcomed by a sweet bubbly receptionist.

Hello, Welcome to KC. Please be seated Adi Sir uhhh Mr. Aditya Kapoor will join in you for further details. Pinky as the name tag said over her coat said looked littled flushed.

Pari spoke with hush tone seems like she is new recruit here. It happens fumbling nervousness but pouring enthusiasm.  Pari said while looking at Pinky and exchanging told-you type look with me. I smiled a little as I was in same boat as of Pinky. I have never been to any client's house before this. And that to client like Khuranas. I was feeling a bit of nervous.

Soon we were greeted by Adi Sir  aka Mr. Aditya Kapoor who was a very serious looking person thanks to his weird specs. But once he started conversing with us my nervousness was toned down and I was smiling after a while on his comments.

So Geet will you be able to give a demo to Miss. Anvesha Khurana as she is available today here in office and specially asked for her projects progress. Mr. Aditya Kapoor asked me.

Demo?! To Anvesha Khurana! She is big name in art exhibitions for her splendid paintings! This was for her Gallery!  I think I quite shouted on Mr. Aditya because he laughed nervously and said

He he he! Miss. Geet she is not only big name in art but she have big name with her. She is youngest KHURANA of Khurana siblings as well. And spare me for my next set of words though she is little moody she has golden heart!

I was in bad condition. Nervousness was long gone now I was feeling like I am sinking in this very Khurana premises. I have to give demo. Pathak Uncle will be angry if I say NO in such condition it will cause bad remarks on his firm. I have to do this. I closed my eyes, prayed for Dear Babaji in my mind and while opening my eyes I said Yes to Mr. Aditya Kapoor. Who was relieved after my saying so.

Pari was discussing financial reports for Arora project with Mr. Aditya Kapoor. And I was going through my presentation as I was asked to give my demo after half hour.

I was feeling so tensed so I decided to cool down my nerves a little bit and take a walk of the floor on which I was allocated conference room for presentation.

I came out and started walking towards terrace corner which was on left of that floor. I was just reached there and took a turn while looking back if Pari has finished and entered in conference room.

Bam !

I collided with someone. I lost my balance was to fall on floor beneath so I gripped the hands of person with whom I collided to avoid my fall. In jerk that person pulled me up towards him in that process and pushed me backward with hell angry eyes and tightened jaw.

I thought I will get a good scolding for my bumping into him. But he resumed his walking without a word. Without listening for my sorry which was mere murmur as I was frightened.

I closed my eyes. Tight shut. To control frightened heartbeats. And shocked open my eyes as I saw HIM there behind my eyes. I saw him taking right turn and disappearing to next wing but I was standing there only until I heard Pari calling me and gesturing to come to conference room. Something deep inside me was changed in that moment. 

Edited by shamaan - 27 June 2013 at 11:22pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusvidz.manirajPaingelasmi123Shefali16chiki143neel11doll9kavya.sravyaShonameetpreeti.1-indu-nihatrikabslockspriyasreeDownhill

Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamaan

thanksShonameet, that was really usefull.

There is more doubts (thanks in advance) how to delete a post/ topic created by us?
How to create hyperlink of next post to but it in index?

I hope I am not a trouble!
not at all dear..infact i feel glad that i could help u!
So..the 1st one.. U cant delete any post or topic once u hav created it.. But u can remove its contents..by editing the post!
If am not wrong u are asking this coz of the 2nd topic u hav started with the same title..right?
If yes then just remove the contents of that topic n title it as removed. Bs that will be fine.
For hyperlink..
I think as u r a newbie..u wont be able to creat any hyperlinks as of nw..but after reaching a certain number of post u will be able to create hyperlinks.. May be after 50
post or something.
For hyperlinks u hav to use this code..
[ url] page address [/ url]
remember these things..
1. Url should be in capital words!
2. There should not be given any space inside the brakets as well as out side.
3. / is must to close or end the code.
nw there are two ways to put page or post address..
1. U can copy the page address which u want to create a hyperlink, and then paste it in the post whre u want to give index.
2. If u are operating frm ur cell than u hav to type that page address..and it should be exactly the same..capital, small letters, punctuation marks..u should put it properly nd no space should be given!
Try it..see if it works..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamaan

Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
..see like this its ur page address..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3644322
And to make it as a hyperlink.. We need to put that [url] code.
Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Am first!:)
nice part..
She came to KC for the firstime aur aate hi girna-pdna shuru..
Bt acha hai..maan se jo takrai..haina ;)

Edited by Shonameet - 27 June 2013 at 11:54am
Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hey dear,
u didnt updated the status..?
Edit the post on page1..and add the status in the title bar..
like this..
SS-Comitment
part2-pg2..updated.

Go to top