Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS - Commitment Pt2/Pg2 updated!

shamaan Newbie
shamaan
shamaan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Commitment 

This was not start I expected neither was it end I dreamed of! Yet it was something I want to hold for lifelong! Hope for better tomorrow girl!

'''~~~~'''

Till this SS completes 25 posts here are page numbers of chapters

Chapter 1 = Page 1

Chapter 2 = Page 2

Chapter 1 my small world

I crossed road and headed toward the bus stop near my flat I was supposed to submit this work before 3pm and it was already 1.30pm ! I mentally cursed the landlord lady Mrs. Das who informed me by talking 15 minutes that there will be some new addition to my rented studio flat  and asked me to bring some of her medicine in evening which she consider part of landlord - tenant agreement! But she is very kind though. Hmmm I am going to miss my solitude! 

I boarded bus and headed towards Mr. Pathak's firm where I am working since last 1 year. But it was more like home to me than firm. The reason is Mr. Pathak who was my father's friend  and after Papaji's death he was the only one who really cared for me.

Three years before when I became 18 years old he gave Papaji's will to Chachaji which states I am free to take decision of my own life with help of Pathak uncle. Chachaji was more than happy as he was no more supposed to pay for my bread-butter and education. But Tayiji was sad as she lost one useful hand in household works without paying money. Pathak uncle helped me in choosing my field of interest and hence I completed my degree in Interior Designing which was my dream come true thing. Pathak Uncle was hurt after I denied to stay at his home and chose to stay as PG but then he accepted my request to stay alone when I promised him I will stay for full weekend with him and his son Yash. He only helped me by getting studio apartment at Mrs. Das who was his old acquaintance.  

Here I am Geet Handa, 21 year old an independent girl who is part time working at Pathak Uncle rather helping him in his firm. He is happy with my assignments till now and thinks I am very promising Interior Designer for his firm.  His son Yash who is studying in UK is my best buddy and partner in crime, Last Three years I missed him like hell.  Pathak Uncle, Yash and now Mrs. Das are part of my small world.

Edited by shamaan - 27 June 2013 at 11:19pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raisonai-adricavidz.manirajasmi123Shefali16Sphinxchiki143pearl.whitekavya.sravyaShonameetkiran_ratinihatripreeti.1-indu-kabslockspriyasreelehrDownhill

Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Interesting title!
And nice start!
Continue soon..:)
-indu- IF-Rockerz
-indu-
-indu-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Smile INTRESTING START

CONTINUE SOON...
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
simply superb.loved it.
shamaan Newbie
shamaan
shamaan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Shonameet and -indu- its encouraging to see likes and comments on something you posted for first time !

I am newbie as IF says ! and still struggling for few editing things I hope I will get suggestions from all of you!

Appreciate Likes ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shonameetkabslocks

shamaan Newbie
shamaan
shamaan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
How it works?

1. I want to make post which will be starting page including Title, Index links. But I already posted first chapter in my very first post. 

2. How to keep you post view-able only for members?

3. Other cautions while posting?

4. How to start new thread? 

Hope you understand I stand by my 'newbie' category :)  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shonameetkabslocks

Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamaan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">ThanksShonameet and-indu- its encouraging to see likes and comments on something you posted for first time !</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I am newbie as IF says ! and still struggling for few editing things I hope I will get suggestions from all of you!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Appreciate Likes !</font>
welcome to IF & GF..dear!
And congrats for ur first work..and all the best..!
U can ask me if u hav any problems with formating..it will be my pleasure to help u!:)
Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamaan

How it works?

1. I want to make post which will be starting page including Title, Index links. But I already posted first chapter in my very first post.When u start a new topic..it means that u hav created a thread. And to continue to write in that same thread..u hav to use that "quick reply" box at the bottom of the page. Whn u post anything through this box..it will be posted in the same thread. But if u used "new post" option frm the top..that will be a new thread!
If u want to post index.. U can post it below the main post or u can include it in ur 1st post under prolgue or 1st part

2. How to keep you post view-able only for members? for that there is a form code..
U hav to use squar brakets and in that u hav to type "members only" in capital words without any space between the charactes!
Like this..
MEMBERSONLY..and in [] these brakets!

3. Other cautions while posting?check "forum codes" below the "quick reply" box..at the bottom of the page!

4. How to start new thread?for that use the new post option..and give title as "thread2" and then ur storys title!

Hope you understand I stand by my 'newbie' category :)

hope i was able to explain properly! If u hav any problem or couldnt understand anything..feel free to ask!:)

Go to top