India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Meena's maternal instinct (Page 3)

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Agree with everyone's post. God made the biggest mistake in life by making Meena a woman that to a fertile one... another mistake was that He made her a mother with no heart at well. If she had had a heart , a true woman and blessed with motherhood she would have never exchanged the baby. I think during her pregnancy she never bonde with the baby... only bondage was with money, food, and poking her nose into Sandy's business.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lifelessonsslodkagila

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
^^ i agree!

i just hope this time sandhya madam dsnt persuade to rathi family forgive meena for sake of d child!

otherwise it will be another blow for me to doubt sandy's emotional stability to become IPS, she had already displayed that she is easy to blackmail emotionally n she tends to talk abt law but falls short of enforcing it in serious matters as d honor killing!

sorry if any1s offended, its just my personal opinion!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lifelessonsslodkagila

sp0041 Senior Member
sp0041
sp0041

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I find writers are the problem.Meena not feeling anything for her daughter is unbelievable. She cares for her sister. And Bhabo never said girls are bad its just in bhabos mind girls are born to take care of house and boys to earn money. So dont understand why meena had to swap the kids.
Meena needs to be punished.
Also I want Suraj Sandhya playing with Kanha .Or some SURYA moments with the kid. It would be fun to see that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lifelessons

MishalK Newbie
MishalK
MishalK

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I wish in the upcoming track meen's lie should be reveal out somehow and for that daisa & her DIL gives her a severe punishment. Arrest her in case cause she deserve itt even more than that.. How could you steal somone's another child, her blood.. I mean HOWWW ? she doesnt even care for kanha(bhabo, vikram bhi all time issay bolte rehte hein k bachae pe dehaan de! but ye fazool chakro mei parahei rehti hai) than how could she care for her own daughter jise ye chor ayii thi. Sandhya loved kids.. suraj also ager ho sakhe tou us pyari si bachi ko surya adopt kerle. i know its impossible vikram k hote hue. but just imagine agger surYa will be care & gives their love to that innocent baby girl.. Wow! 

lifelessons

MishalK Newbie
MishalK
MishalK

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
vikram will never forget her for this. Wo tou khud us bachi pe flat hai jissay wo daisa ki poti maanta hai. if he came to know the truth tou meena ka gala daba de ga i'am sure! but buraiy kahan khatam hoti hai jab tak duniya hai. 

lifelessons

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
u know iv lost a child so i just cant fathom what kinda stone heart meena has that her heart dsnt bleed for her own child! women like her shld be stripped of all titles, have her tubes tied n then thrown in jail in solitary confinement! vikram will def beat her black n blue when he finds out n this issue sandhya shld just keep her mouth shut n stay away!

in previous post when i said that social welfare wld adopt child out, i got idea surya shld adopt her, itl be a good social message too!

lifelessons

Go to top