Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Meena's maternal instinct (Page 2)

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by timepass

Ayesha jee...the day she swapped babies confirmed the notion that MEENA is not a woman / mother...she is a Vampire who will suck blood of her own if necessary...in fact she ia already sucking every Raathi parivar's blood...Had she been a woman, no matter what, she would not have swapped babies...Animals also don't stoop that low...animals dump their kids when they know for sure that babies will not survive...Meena is not materialistic...she is animalistic.
Valid point...nothing can be expected from her...OuchAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Rainbowcatxo IF-Dazzler
Rainbowcatxo
Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Nice post and I agree with you! I've also noticed that in yesterdays episode. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lifelessonsRitu-

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by timepass

Ayesha jee...the day she swapped babies confirmed the notion that MEENA is not a woman / mother...she is a Vampire who will suck blood of her own if necessary...in fact she ia already sucking every Raathi parivar's blood...Had she been a woman, no matter what, she would not have swapped babies...Animals also don't stoop that low...animals dump their kids when they know for sure that babies will not survive...Meena is not materialistic...she is animalistic.
@ Bold- So agree with you. People like Meena are a BIG INSULT to woman and motherhood. Angry

lifelessonsslodkagila

dirk41 Senior Member
dirk41
dirk41

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Completely agree! Amazing to see her, Chavi, Emily getting away with so much and poor sandhya/sooraj have to suffer...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lifelessonsRainbowcatxoslodkagilaRitu-

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dirk41

Completely agree! Amazing to see her, Chavi, Emily getting away with so much and poor sandhya/sooraj have to suffer...
Agreed...One thing i really admire about Sandhya is that she stands up for what she believes in no matter the circumstances...which is very refreshing to in a Indian dramaBig smile

nijitaArchana_dabh

desisrock Senior Member
desisrock
desisrock

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Really surprising that the baby swap has gone on so long!! Poor Dhaisa's DIL...who really loves the little kid.

Yes, Meena is materialistic but come on! Creatives and PH are showing that people can swap babies and get away with it. Especially where the masses in India watch TV and emulate those characters!!

Meena needs severe punishment - banishment from Rathi household without the baby - no money, no contact, nothing!!

I agree with another member who said, why is that Vik, mohit, emily, chavi, meena get away with everything but Surya are always blamed and treated the worst.

Suraj is the only one one who really loves his mother yet just because he wants to support his wife, he gets all the taunts and treatment...

Maybe it is time that Suraj and Sandhya move out of the Rathi household...and let that stupid Bhabho suffer with the rest of her nalayak family!!

nijitalifelessons

jhema IF-Sizzlerz
jhema
jhema

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Agreed. Meena is so selfish. She doesn't has any feelings on her own daughter. She just want the money and fame.

CVs drag this so much Unhappy 

lifelessons

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
i have no words for meena, she boils my blood!

but had this happened in my country, meena wld be in jail for abuse to child n social welfare wld also take custody over d child n possible adopt the child to another childless couple who would care n nuture the child with love!

but i doubt cvs of this show will show such realistic solution in meena's case! infact im not even sure what india's laws r abt child welfare, can any1 enlighten me please??

slodkagila

Go to top