Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Meena's maternal instinct

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone
this is the first time I am posting on DABH Forum, I am a silent reader of this forum but I couldn't stop myself as this has been nagging me for a while now and after yesterdays' episode it just crossed the line for me.

What I don't understand is that why Meena doesn't feel that ache/tug in her heart for her daughter. she is after all her blood, her part. So why doesn't Meena feel the need to see her daughter once in a while. Like i have not seen her trying to get a glimpse of her chori se. I know Meena is materialistic, she only cares about money and herself. But seriously  shouldn't there be some emotion shown. Is Meena only a one dimensional character. In Yesterday's episode she was bothered about the fact that Daisa is cashing in on her daughter but she wasn't happy for her daughter as her daughter is getting the praise.

So lets say that Sandhya solves this mystery and the daughter is returned to Meena, Will Meena give her the love she deserves? the Love that is currently given to her by daisa DIL. even if Meena realises she made a mistake, shouldn't she be shown pining for her daughter even a little. Sorry for the rant. Do let me know what you guys think?

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102ishupadmaSonerMeyemaszdirk41lathadabh1Archana_dabhA HUGE FANirene_cprernacdaRaadhnitimepassfarabiRainbowcatxoslodkagilacherrypansyRitu--Liebe-nep3shruthiravinitish95.Ami..ProperPatoladabh9Divz.thala

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
200% i agree with u... Meena only cared for the praises she missed yesterday. Not the baby... Also her mind is preoccupied with the false thought that girls are not worth ...Looking at the spoiler pic released yesterday I think she will be changing a bit i mean she might miss her daughter... And also she was shown shell shocked when vikram wished for a baby girl like that. Meena kind of women need time to change but this drag is some what too long. They should sort out this baby swap matter asap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Myameendirk41SonerMeyetimepassirene_clifelessons.Ami.-Liebe-nep3Ritu-thala

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
nice post welcome to visible world.

anyone noticed meeena's reaction after dhaisa getting all praising,its like shhh,evvv.like turning face with shhh,

she just want money fame thats it,she wont change at all.i am getting annoyed with this character,she is not at all a mother.k enough of this blah.really wish after all get to know the truth and with continuous msg abt baby girl/boy,she would change her mind start showing love towards her daughter but before that she must get her punishment,actually she dnt deserve to be called as mother,but from baby's pov,she need her mother.so in this case cvz will show some mercy to her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeRaadhnitimepasslifelessonsslodkagilaRitu-.Ami.thala

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobhana_dabh

200% i agree with u... Meena only cared for the praises she missed yesterday. Not the baby... Also her mind is preoccupied with the false thought that girls are not worth ...Looking at the spoiler pic released yesterday I think she will be changing a bit i mean she might miss her daughter... And also she was shown shell shocked when vikram wished for a baby girl like that. Meena kind of women need time to change but this drag is some what too long. They should sort out this baby swap matter asap
I agree whats the point of this drag, How will they justify switching the babies again...haven't both families gotten attached to the babies. you can clearly see that Daisa and her DIL just love the little girl. Meena's family is attached to Kanha. So why more dragging...it will just make it difficult for both the families to exchange the babies again

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyetimepassslodkagila.Ami.nep3Ritu-thala

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

nice post welcome to visible world.

anyone noticed meeena's reaction after dhaisa getting all praising,its like shhh,evvv.like turning face with shhh,

she just want money fame thats it,she wont change at all.i am getting annoyed with this character,she is not at all a mother.k enough of this blah.really wish after all get to know the truth and with continuous msg abt baby girl/boy,she would change her mind start showing love towards her daughter but before that she must get her punishment,actually she dnt deserve to be called as mother,but from baby's pov,she need her mother.so in this case cvz will show some mercy to her.

Tahnks, I did notice her reaction adn it ticked me off...like are you now competing against your daughter too. I dont want Meena to get back the daughter if she doesn't give her the love she deserves. They should soon start showing her repenting and loving her daughter if it drags on for too long it will just complicate matters more.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyetimepassslodkagila.Ami.-Liebe-nep3Ritu-thala

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

10o0% agree with you. Even after so long she doesn't seem to care about her own daughter. She just feels bad that her daughter is getting more attention than Kahna. I feel that she only feels bad as people are liking her daughter more.

If Meena had a heart she wouldn't change her baby like that. I have never in my life seen such a mother who is so crazy over having a son that she would swap her daughter.

At times I feel that Meena doesn't deserve any kids. I like Dhaisa and her DIL atleast they don't differentiate between a girl and a boy. Meena is selfish and I hope and pray that when the truth comes out she gets the worst punishment ever in this planet!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyetimepasslifelessonsslodkagila.Ami.nep3thala

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

10o0% agree with you. Even after so long she doesn't seem to care about her own daughter. She just feels bad that her daughter is getting more attention than Kahna. I feel that she only feels bad as people are liking her daughter more.

If Meena had a heart she wouldn't change her baby like that. I have never in my life seen such a mother who is so crazy over having a son that she would swap her daughter.

At times I feel that Meena doesn't deserve any kids. I like Dhaisa and her DIL atleast they don't differentiate between a girl and a boy. Meena is selfish and I hope and pray that when the truth comes out she gets the worst punishment ever in this planet!

Yes I agree and she had the worst reason to change the babies, she wanted a boy so everyone will praise her that she gave them the waris and she wouldn't have to do any work and also people wont taunt her. Like seriously if it was shown that she changed the babies because she was afaaid for her baby's well being and was in a household who torture little girl and treat them really bad it still would have been understandable. But all her reasons were related to her and her happiness still I don't know why i expected atleast some type of love from her towards her daughter but I guess you cannot expect anything from a character like meena.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

timepassslodkagila.Ami.Ritu-

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Ayesha jee...the day she swapped babies confirmed the notion that MEENA is not a woman / mother...she is a Vampire who will suck blood of her own if necessary...in fact she ia already sucking every Raathi parivar's blood...Had she been a woman, no matter what, she would not have swapped babies...Animals also don't stoop that low...animals dump their kids when they know for sure that babies will not survive...Meena is not materialistic...she is animalistic.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lifelessonsslodkagilaRitu-.Ami.thala

Go to top