Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Its Heading Towards Revelation of Billi's Truth (Page 7)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by youth_showsfan

Originally posted by trina2010

Why did Asad believe that Billi when she failed to show proof? This script sucks big time. No human being is as dumb as Asad and that is purely because the PH wants to attract viewers who only looks for sadistic drama instead of logic.
Please stop this best friend rant. No one trusts /loves their best friends more than their soul mate

when did asad asked billi to show proof?Confused 
its not about trusting ur soul mate its about believing on d basis of facts Smile

just imagine if billi wasnt evil and zoya would have kept blaming her may b due to jealousy
nd asad trusting her finds things on his own wouldnt dt mean u dont trust ur friend? f billi ws innocent later she comes to know asad doubted her wouldnt dt create a prob in friendship?

if u trust 2 ppl equally then only facts n proof can help u to chose a sideSmile nd here zoya wasnt able to proof anything n i repeat billi has never given asad any chance to suspect him rather tried to gain his attention through sympathySmile
i meant he trusted Billi when she said that he raped her but asked Xoya to show proof for each and everything. There's no logic in it and anyway no one trusts their best friends than their soul mate and even if they do they don't show it off to their would be wife.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youth_showsfan

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

i meant he trusted Billi when she said that he raped her but asked Xoya to show proof for each and everything. There's no logic in it and anyway no one trusts their best friends than their soul mate and even if they do they don't show it off to their would be wife.

hey honestly i dont know about others but have seen few people trusting their friends more and i guess if someone puts allegation on someone whom u think u know perfectly its not easy to believe dt d person could be wrong. i find it rational to chose a side after seeing d proof but yes everyone have their own way of looking nd i respect dtSmile

nd as far as believing billi crap is cause asads deepest fear came true his mother whom he worshiped also confirmed by saying dt he s rashid part2. he didnt wanted to love in first place cos f fear he saw zoya breaking down nd dilshaads words just made him think yes he did wrong and then when billi told him d crap he accepted it, when dilshaad was speaking then only he accepted d truth he was hoping billi would tell him something else but her story made him agree dt he was wrong.

anyhow i guess bth asya will later realise it dt if they would have thought rationally i.e asad would have trusted himself and zoya would have thought dt asad wouldnt do this willingly it had to be a trap or something then they wouldnt have gone through all the pains that they r currently going thoughSmile  but sometimes lesson learnt hard way is better as its not easy to forget itSmile

Edited by youth_showsfan - 27 June 2013 at 5:13pm
StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
hopefully billi shall get reveaaled soon!!! and this TB article Angry i will make guls keema if she does this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youth_showsfan

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

hopefully billi shall get reveaaled soon!!! and this TB article Angry i will make guls keema if she does this!

possible nhn hai asad billi ka nikahLOL

they might show nikah hone wala hai just like they showed asya ka nikah ho raha hai
but ek dhamaka hua or nikah nhn hua same way ek dhamaka hoga asya nikah ho jayega
instead of asad billiWink

nd if not this then billi's truth will defo come out n ajmer as its a holy placeWink evil will never win n a holy placeSmile

btw if you go take me alongLOL
latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
There is no logic in this show, it seems as if after a person talk everyone forgets what they said. How in  hell can tanu and Asad get married, when tanu is suppose to be married already.
- How come all of a sudden her husband is not troubling her anymore. Where has he suddenly gone to.
- Asad as such a business man, is very stupid and Gullible.
- What happen to Dilshad, why is tanu still in this house.
Total nonsense, pure bullshit.
-jawaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-jawaria-
-jawaria-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

I am very happy wtith this track.. I am hoping for AsYa SR on JaNU nikha dayEmbarrassedLOL
ROFL
StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
even if jaanu nikkah dsnt happen..asad better not even say YES abt it!!! and yes if he dsnt question..if shes married or not Angry...and why they go to ajmer together is beyond me Angry

we are NOT THE STUPID! Pinch

Go to top