Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Its Heading Towards Revelation of Billi's Truth (Page 2)

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diviya27

yah i agree with it all heading towards revelation billo truth and AsYA NIKAH

yeah i too believe it heading towards billi's truth nd asya nikahWink
200th episode is what we all r banking on at d momentLOL

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Well till now most of the TB articles turned out to be true, we had already suspected the SR fiasco not to be true, but still it happened, so frankly I believe this article...
I think as long Asad himself does not discover Tanveer's truth , he will never be willing to believe anyone even if Zoya tries to bring out the truth in front of him. She has done that numerous times already, but did Asad believe her ??? NO !!!!!!! which resulted in this separation...
I don't understand where Zoya/ Tanveer's face off fits in this article, but Asad has to discover Billi's truth by himself

Edited by eshasrk - 27 June 2013 at 6:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayneanushreemishratrina2010youth_showsfan

Teja.... IF-Rockerz
Teja....
Teja....

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
true srish
i really dnt know how it is going to play and the article is some what ri8 i mean tanveer may play card of pregnancy but i highly doubt the marriage will happen if marriahe happens then that willl be end of QH  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youth_showsfan

youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Well till now most of the TB articles turned out to be true, we had already suspected the SR fiasco not to be true, but still it happened, so frankly I believe this article...
I think as long Asad himself does not discover Tanveer's truth , he will never be willing to believe anyone even if Zoya tries to bring out the truth in front of him. She has done that numerous times already, but did Asad believe her ??? NO !!!!!!! which resulted in this separation...
I don't understand where Zoya/ Tanveer's face off fits in this article, but Asad has to discover Billi's truth by himself

why would asad believe zoya when she failed to give any proof?

its a simple logic dt when someone comes up n say ur best friend s wrong first thing u do is say no he/she cnt be wrong u defend ur friend dts natural. even f ur fiance says bad abt ur friend d first thing a person would ask or say is may b u have misunderstood my friend or else proof f u r right.

if a person keeps putting allegation like 10 times n has failed to proof it 10 times under any normal circumstances a person would believe d person who has proofed inocent 10 times n to top it all dt person is a best friend and also ur best friend has never given u a chance to suspect him/her

but in TB it was said it will happen they never said it was a pretence. why would zoya run off after again challenging billi? all of this will b pre ajmer story which s being shot currently.

yeah i agree asad wont believe till he sees d true colours of billi himself may be when billi pushes zoya off the cliff asad will then see d real face of billiSmile

Teja....

youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teja0102..

true srish
i really dnt know how it is going to play and the article is some what ri8 i mean tanveer may play card of pregnancy but i highly doubt the marriage will happen if marriahe happens then that willl be end of QH  

yeah or agar nikah hogaya hota why wud zoya challenge billi n ajmer?
it means nikah shayad soch rahe honge karne ke liye but hua nhn hogaWink or hoga bhi nahiin

this will just lead to asad n zoya nikahWink

Teja....

youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Teja....

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Great post i agree...the article may be for pre ajmer track period...and true Gul will never seperate her leads to such an extent that they get married to someone else coz well QH is QH coz of asya...i just wish for ajmer track soon coz i really want that billi out soonAngry...thanx for calming us down...we needed it...

youth_showsfan

amruta04 IF-Rockerz
amruta04
amruta04

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Nice post Sri Smile
hope its heading towards revelation of tanu's truth...

youth_showsfan

Go to top