Originally posted by: bheegi

Agree Shrishti...

made a similar post:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3644459

thnk u sangeeta di😳
sislam02 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm a positive person but so annoyed with that stupid billi that I don't have much hope left anymore with the PH until they really show ASYA together😕...and also when the spoiler has bad news it becomes true but not the good one..
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: catfight

tumhare muh mein dairy milk🤗

hope this comes true
yaar tumhare post padke todha positivity aa gayi mann mein
nahi toh vo TB walon ne meri jaan le li thi😡

i love dairy milk😳
i hope so too😳
remain positive kuch galat nhn hoga😊
Ayesha_Kssgc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for the love of god yeh ajmer track kaab shuru hoga i cant take dis pain any more really crying with asad n zoya ðŸ˜­
love the way u  say its all for making aunty brigade ðŸ¤£
Edited by angleI8383 - 10 years ago
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sislam02

I'm a positive person but so annoyed with that stupid billi that I don't have much hope left anymore with the PH until they really show ASYA together😕...and also when the spoiler has bad news it becomes true but not the good one..

ajmer track will defo bring positivity as its a holy place and kehte hain bhagwaan ke darbaar main burai kabhi jeet nahiin sakti😉
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: angleI8383

for the love of god yeh ajmer track kaab shuru hoga i cant take dis pain any more really crying with asad n zoya ðŸ˜­

love the way u  say its all for making aunty brigade ðŸ¤£

may be by d end of next week😉 lets hope for d best😳
bt dts true its all for making aunty brigade watch the show😆
youth_showsfan thumbnail

thnk u😳
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: youth_showsfan

when did asad asked billi to show proof?😕 
its not about trusting ur soul mate its about believing on d basis of facts 😊

just imagine if billi wasnt evil and zoya would have kept blaming her may b due to jealousy
nd asad trusting her finds things on his own wouldnt dt mean u dont trust ur friend? f billi ws innocent later she comes to know asad doubted her wouldnt dt create a prob in friendship?

if u trust 2 ppl equally then only facts n proof can help u to chose a side😊 nd here zoya wasnt able to proof anything n i repeat billi has never given asad any chance to suspect him rather tried to gain his attention through sympathy😊

i meant he trusted Billi when she said that he raped her but asked Xoya to show proof for each and everything. There's no logic in it and anyway no one trusts their best friends than their soul mate and even if they do they don't show it off to their would be wife.

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

i meant he trusted Billi when she said that he raped her but asked Xoya to show proof for each and everything. There's no logic in it and anyway no one trusts their best friends than their soul mate and even if they do they don't show it off to their would be wife.

hey honestly i dont know about others but have seen few people trusting their friends more and i guess if someone puts allegation on someone whom u think u know perfectly its not easy to believe dt d person could be wrong. i find it rational to chose a side after seeing d proof but yes everyone have their own way of looking nd i respect dt😊

nd as far as believing billi crap is cause asads deepest fear came true his mother whom he worshiped also confirmed by saying dt he s rashid part2. he didnt wanted to love in first place cos f fear he saw zoya breaking down nd dilshaads words just made him think yes he did wrong and then when billi told him d crap he accepted it, when dilshaad was speaking then only he accepted d truth he was hoping billi would tell him something else but her story made him agree dt he was wrong.

anyhow i guess bth asya will later realise it dt if they would have thought rationally i.e asad would have trusted himself and zoya would have thought dt asad wouldnt do this willingly it had to be a trap or something then they wouldnt have gone through all the pains that they r currently going though😊  but sometimes lesson learnt hard way is better as its not easy to forget it😊

Edited by youth_showsfan - 10 years ago
StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hopefully billi shall get reveaaled soon!!! and this TB article ðŸ˜¡ i will make guls keema if she does this!