Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: youth_showsfan

why would asad believe zoya when she failed to give any proof?

its a simple logic dt when someone comes up n say ur best friend s wrong first thing u do is say no he/she cnt be wrong u defend ur friend dts natural. even f ur fiance says bad abt ur friend d first thing a person would ask or say is may b u have misunderstood my friend or else proof f u r right.

if a person keeps putting allegation like 10 times n has failed to proof it 10 times under any normal circumstances a person would believe d person who has proofed inocent 10 times n to top it all dt person is a best friend and also ur best friend has never given u a chance to suspect him/her

but in TB it was said it will happen they never said it was a pretence. why would zoya run off after again challenging billi? all of this will b pre ajmer story which s being shot currently.

yeah i agree asad wont believe till he sees d true colours of billi himself may be when billi pushes zoya off the cliff asad will then see d real face of billi๐Ÿ˜Š

Why did Asad believe that Billi when she failed to show proof? This script sucks big time. No human being is as dumb as Asad and that is purely because the PH wants to attract viewers who only looks for sadistic drama instead of logic.
Please stop this best friend rant. No one trusts /loves their best friends more than their soul mate

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh zoya and asad should unite as fast as possible iam feard of ayan and zoya track allah miya plz machao๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am not sure whether it wld be one month,  I guess it will be less. Asad-Zoya will unite in Ajmer thats for sure. All articles have stated that and the shoot itself indicated that. too much of gloom will wither away the audience so that has to end.

The confrontation scene betn Zoya-Tanveer is the biggest indicator that Asad-Tanveer nikaah is just Tanveer's dream๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I guess Tanveer will blurt out her scheme being successful and Zoya will then challenge her that she will unmask her evil face. ( Possible that Asad overhears some bits)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Pushing over the cliff, possible since the pics showed hilly area๐Ÿ˜†.  Dilshad will never ask Asad to marry Tanveer, she has already asked her to leave the house! Remember all articles said Dilshad will chose Tanveer but it was ZOya!๐Ÿ˜ณ  It seems there is some big surprise planned out which is why the media is banned.

Importantly in TV shows, the vamp NEVER marries the HERO so that this is false.๐Ÿ˜† Tanveer is not even 2nd lead or lead Vamp like Razia. Not convinced abt the late shoots since PH have to send the CD to Broadcaster and the programming head will clear it. They do have 48 hours or more as a contractual deadline and all channels always keep a bank of episodes. It is possible that certain scenes missed getting shot or CVs want to add some scenes as per audience feedback.  Everyone wanted a sulking Asad so here he is. Feel happy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.  This will redeem Asad too.

Since the TRPs have been so good, the outwiting game of Zoya-Tanu will now begin. In the end there will be grand nikaah of Asad-ZOya which will give Zee+Gul best TRPs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and they wont want to miss it. Zee will happy allocate special nikaah budget too๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Exactly Srishti. Grand fall of Tanveer. 

AsYa marriage maybe on the 200th episode ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

when is the 200th episode...

rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope Gul will not follow the Asveer marriage track... It will be all the more negative and messy if this happens...
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Great post i agree...the article may be for pre ajmer track period...and true Gul will never seperate her leads to such an extent that they get married to someone else coz well QH is QH coz of asya...i just wish for ajmer track soon coz i really want that billi out soon๐Ÿ˜ก...thanx for calming us down...we needed it...

thnk u๐Ÿ˜ณ 
yes d article s for pre ajmer track cos what will happen n ajmer all of us know๐Ÿ˜‰
anytime ๐Ÿ˜Š
youth_showsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amruta04

Nice post Sri ๐Ÿ˜Š
hope its heading towards revelation of tanu's truth...

thnk u amruta๐Ÿ˜ณ
i hope so too๐Ÿ˜Š
youth_showsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome

same here dear then zoya say to that billi its called tit for tat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ur was nakli but mine is real sr๐Ÿ˜ณ

indeed role reversal will be fun to see๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
youth_showsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: y.c.yetikaroxx

yes i agree with u dat this must be heading towards revelation of billi...n marriage will defo not take place...nd i would really like asya's confession in dargah

i will also luv d confession n dargah
they first met their n confessing there will be beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ
youth_showsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MannieXO

nice post ๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree there's no way Asad and Billi will actually get married, they can possibly get engaged but no way marriage can happen as you said Gul wouldn't make a joke outta marriage like this and plus evil can't win to this extent ... Zoya for sure will plan something to stop the wedding, she won't let Tanveer win 

these spoilers publishing ppl just love to give news that they know will get ppl fuming 

the thing s QH is shooting n a very hap hazard manner so wts going on no one would know except d directors n editors๐Ÿ˜† n to some extent actors would know๐Ÿ˜‰