Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
true srish
i really dnt know how it is going to play and the article is some what ri8 i mean tanveer may play card of pregnancy but i highly doubt the marriage will happen if marriahe happens then that willl be end of QH  
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Well till now most of the TB articles turned out to be true, we had already suspected the SR fiasco not to be true, but still it happened, so frankly I believe this article...
I think as long Asad himself does not discover Tanveer's truth , he will never be willing to believe anyone even if Zoya tries to bring out the truth in front of him. She has done that numerous times already, but did Asad believe her ??? NO !!!!!!! which resulted in this separation...
I don't understand where Zoya/ Tanveer's face off fits in this article, but Asad has to discover Billi's truth by himself

why would asad believe zoya when she failed to give any proof?

its a simple logic dt when someone comes up n say ur best friend s wrong first thing u do is say no he/she cnt be wrong u defend ur friend dts natural. even f ur fiance says bad abt ur friend d first thing a person would ask or say is may b u have misunderstood my friend or else proof f u r right.

if a person keeps putting allegation like 10 times n has failed to proof it 10 times under any normal circumstances a person would believe d person who has proofed inocent 10 times n to top it all dt person is a best friend and also ur best friend has never given u a chance to suspect him/her

but in TB it was said it will happen they never said it was a pretence. why would zoya run off after again challenging billi? all of this will b pre ajmer story which s being shot currently.

yeah i agree asad wont believe till he sees d true colours of billi himself may be when billi pushes zoya off the cliff asad will then see d real face of billi😊
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: teja0102..

true srish

i really dnt know how it is going to play and the article is some what ri8 i mean tanveer may play card of pregnancy but i highly doubt the marriage will happen if marriahe happens then that willl be end of QH  

yeah or agar nikah hogaya hota why wud zoya challenge billi n ajmer?
it means nikah shayad soch rahe honge karne ke liye but hua nhn hoga😉 or hoga bhi nahiin

this will just lead to asad n zoya nikah😉
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post i agree...the article may be for pre ajmer track period...and true Gul will never seperate her leads to such an extent that they get married to someone else coz well QH is QH coz of asya...i just wish for ajmer track soon coz i really want that billi out soon😡...thanx for calming us down...we needed it...
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Sri ðŸ˜Š
hope its heading towards revelation of tanu's truth...
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kankabhor

I am very happy wtith this track.. I am hoping for AsYa SR on JaNU nikha day😳😆

same here dear then zoya say to that billi its called tit for tat😆😆ur was nakli but mine is real sr😳
y.c.yetikaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i agree with u dat this must be heading towards revelation of billi...n marriage will defo not take place...nd i would really like asya's confession in dargah
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post ðŸ˜Š

I agree there's no way Asad and Billi will actually get married, they can possibly get engaged but no way marriage can happen as you said Gul wouldn't make a joke outta marriage like this and plus evil can't win to this extent ... Zoya for sure will plan something to stop the wedding, she won't let Tanveer win 

these spoilers publishing ppl just love to give news that they know will get ppl fuming 
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zoya and Billi's fight is gonna be like sau sonaar ki, ek lohaar ki...billi will bite the dust