Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Its Heading Towards Revelation of Billi's Truth

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Hey friends,

i know every one in d forum at d moment has a panic attack after reading the TB article. honestly even i was shocked hearing it but finally after calming down i thought and came to the following conclusions

1. the one month separation was indeed required in the story as asya have to calm down after the incident they have faced on their wedding day. they had to go through this misery only to come out of it foreverWink 
"kehte hain vo pyaar hi kya jo museebaton ka samna na kar paye"Wink billi at d moment is the biggest hurdle in their love story and asya need to cross that hurdleSmile

2. we already know in ajmer zoya n billi will have a face off where zoya challenges billi dt she will bring her truth out. i believe billi will tell zoya dt she s successful n she'll get to marry asad nowWink this will make zoya realise dt all dt happened on d night was just a pretence n to show her. zoya will then realise billi's plan and will eventually bring it out.

3. ajmer s a holy place asya will unite theirEmbarrassed "divine forces to guide the couple" now God will show the way/ path to asya. even sbs said today "burai kabhi nahiin jeeti" the moment d villians think they r winning n r near to d winning point they lose badlyWink slow and steady wins the race zoya lost many times from billi couldnt stop her but now she will stop her as she is more stronger than beforeSmile

4. all articles have said it dt billi will push zoya off the cliff and asad will save zoya nd will come to know billi's truth. during this one month billi must have forced or done too much of melodrama so dt dilshaad n asad agree for the nikah. TB itself have an article dt in ajmer asad n zoya will fight all the odds to unite.

we all know at d moment even after coming back from outdoor shoot QH is shooting for the current tracks wt was shot yesterday will air today all this is may be b4 the ajmer trackWink 
TB's article contains only half truthWink about asad billy scene they said it will happen but we all know it was a pretence nd nthing happenedWink so half d article could be true rest added to create spiceLOL

5. asad has to realises zoya's value fully and zoya has to realise asad value fully at d moment bth have trust issues asad isnt trusting himself cause his biggest fear came true acc to him nd isnt thinking rationally, zoya is also not trusting asad i.e she should realise asad wont do such thing willingly. the separation happened cause of lack of trust from both on each other. By the end of this they'll realise if they had trusted each other thought rationally rather reacting they wouldnt have to go through so mcuh pain/ separation.

This will just strengthen the bond B/w asya and nothing elseEmbarrassed

story that i feel is possible is
billi seeing zoya in ajmer will try to do nikah with asad in a haste then we'll have billi zoya face off after which billi will try to push zoya off the cliff thinking f asad will see zoya he wont marry her. But asad will see her true face and asya unite

another theory which is very melodramatic seeing the current situation possible hai LOL that is asad billi sitting nd maulvi ji reading nikah and when its about to say QH zoya will say on behalf of asad Qubool nahiin hai just d way asad did for zoya during akram issueWink nd tell asad the entire truth at d last minuteSmile

anything is possible but Gul will not separate asya to such an extent where they marry someone else. Its highly impossible. Gul will not make a mockery out of a marriage. All this is done just to create drama and attract aunty brigade who likes to watch such drama and i dont udnerstand why they like this dramaAngryLOL

in ajmer all we'll get to see is face off's and face off'sWink b/w asya, zoya billi n asad billiLOL also n sbb they showed zoya goes to ajmer sharrif for taking the blessings may be she takes the blessing to bring the truth out nd wants Gos to help herWink after this God will defo hear her out n help her tooEmbarrassed Just saw TOI it says asya will confess in dargahWink they met first in dargah n now will confess their love n dargahWink how beautiful it will beEmbarrassed

P.s i again repeat we all know what gonna happen n ajmer all of this is pre ajmer story cause at d moment QH is shooting scenes b4 ajmer which were left to shootWink 

waiting for ur viewsEmbarrassed

Edited by youth_showsfan - 27 June 2013 at 6:33am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysksgianUniqueUjjainicatfightMagical_MinredheartAyesha_Kssgcguru-ki-dewaanilove_me_notmsleeAsyaalwaysrajvtadivra4...SankaDevi...jemiiTv_wale_babudivyabelleHoneySweetyAmayaaNiyati_21AsadkiDeewani-AngreziKudi-sparikhRadhika_ksgianNpdeepahoneyriazA.HajnalDevikaRavishKaran.Preeta.Nikki.priya713-khaleesi-anushreemishrarendezvousviniheartChaiamruta04roseflower_07awesome-Shormi-Teja....neenabinuMystic_nights_pinky_blueskiesrealitybitesbheegistarsinmyeyes-jawaria-Livingfree-Ishqbaaaz-Nithiya95sumaiya14Asad-Kii-Arzooar-n-only-arMisHumptyDumptyraneebsjain

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. There is no way in hell tht this article is even remotely true. Like u said, only the part abt the Asad-Zoe confrontation n her refusal to hear him out will be true. Baaki sab toh bilkul bakwaas hai aur masala hai. A few days back i was watching the 1rst couple of episode again n there i noticed something when a dialogue was being said abt Ayaan falling for someone, they showed Zoya but then when Zoya's jeeju was saying Allah usse apni chahat pehchane ki nazar de n they show Asad n he was also the first to notice her. So all these signs indicate tht yeh dono ek doosre ke saath hi rahenge n will end up together. No way tht Gul is mad to make them marry somebody else. Thx for the post..made me feel better too.

Edited by AsadkiDeewani - 27 June 2013 at 6:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazyouth_showsfan

youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

I completely agree with you. There is no way in hell tht this article is even remotely true. Like u said, only the part abt the Asad-Zoe confrontation n her refusal to hear him out will be true. Baaki sab toh bilkul bakwaas hai aur masala hai. A few days back i was watching the 1rst couple of episode again n there i noticed something when a dialogue was being said abt Ayaan falling for someone, they showed Zoya but then when Zoya's jeeju was saying Allah usse apni chahat pehchane ki nazar de n they show Asad n he was also the first to notice her. So all these signs indicate tht yeh dono ek doosre ke saath hi rahenge n will end up together. No way tht Gul is mad to make them marry somebody else. Thx for the post..made me feel better too.
thnk uEmbarrassed yes dt article isnt fully correct they said asad billi will do it but we all know it was a pretenceLOL most of the things n it s to spice things up only few things will b true Wink
yeah asad n zoya met on dargah n now they will confess in dargah acc to TOIWink it will just bring them from where they had startedEmbarrassed asad nd zoya will unite Embarrassed wt they showed in frst epi s d base of the entire storyWink

Edited by youth_showsfan - 27 June 2013 at 6:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewani

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I am very happy wtith this track.. I am hoping for AsYa SR on JaNU nikha dayEmbarrassedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yogie-khaleesi-anushreemishra-jawaria-youth_showsfanCup-Of-Chai

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Exactly Srishti. Grand fall of Tanveer. 

AsYa marriage maybe on the 200th episode Big smile 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 27 June 2013 at 6:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz-khaleesi-youth_showsfan

youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

I am very happy wtith this track.. I am hoping for AsYa SR on JaNU nikha dayEmbarrassedLOL

role reversalWinkLOL maza aa jayegaLOL
billi ki tai tai fish ho jayegiROFL
cause asad will never regret thisEmbarrassed

youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Exactly Srishti. Grand fall of Tanveer. 

AsYa marriage maybe on the 200th episode Big smile 

hey ankie
yeah Grand fall of billi jo jitna bura kaam karta hai
utna hi zor se girta haiWink
yeah dts highly possible by d end f ajmer track we might get asya nikahWink
Diviya27 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniyouth_showsfan

Go to top