OMGGG .GC New show Will it be True??

Posted: 10 years ago
Will it be true??but i hope it is Rumour..Lions ke saath rishta nahi rakna hai

Buzz: Gurmeet Choudhary associates with makers of Geet for yet another love story

27 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

Gurmeet Choudhary, the actor with a great physique and acting prowess has always managed to wow hearts by depicting on screen challenging characters. The actor, backed by a great fan following went on to prove his mettle on the dance floor too by winning the dance reality series on Colors, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5.

After his portrayal of the pleasing lover and husband in Zee TV's path-breaking show Punar Vivah, there is no doubt that the actor is being offered some phenomenal roles on television.

To keep his loyal fans updated about Gurmeet, here is a sensational bit of news that is doing rounds. The buzz goes that 4 Lions Films ' the production house with whom Gurmeet was earlier associated with in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi ' is planning a love story for Star Plus for which they have considered Gurmeet for the lead role.

Isn't this a great news, folks?

With this information in hand, we buzzed Gurmeet who told us, "I will let you know when I take up something new."

Producer Gul Khan though rubbished the news of a show being made for Star Plus, and Gurmeet being in talks for the same.

Aah, we do understand that many a times such news that comes across as rumours initially' might just come true at the end. We too hope Gurmeet associates with the makers of Geet to give his loyal fans a visual treat in the way of yet another love story.

Edited by UltimateGcian - 10 years ago
But 4L aren't the best storytellers out there.πŸ˜”
Hope to be true..

Edit: Only if the story is different...πŸ˜†Edited by -Mrs.MasHGc- - 10 years ago
Actually i dont want Four lions for him.Hope it is not true...
ohhh it is all sooo unclear

i hope whenever he comes back come with someone who really can make good story and on star plus only not this production house

but I am very sure GC will take his best decision before he chose anything
so u don't worry veena

pls pls babaji listen to us
Hope he makes a wise decision!!!!!
Originally posted by jasraj123

ohhh it is all sooo unclear

i hope whenever he comes back come with someone who really can make good story and on star plus only not this production house

but I am very sure GC will take his best decision before he chose anything
so u don't worry veena

pls pls babaji listen to us

jas one thing i am telling see he is going to come in SP i feel 
Originally posted by pal_2010

don't want this

Me too pal
He knew what he's doing.. Probably he will take the best decision.. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for sharing ! πŸ˜³