Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by Closed...

I like the fact that you're so positive about things.. But in reality, I don't see that happening... Asad is guilt ridden and remember how he PROMISED to save and protect Tanveers honor?? Well, if Billi plays the baby daddy card, his guilt will hit the roof and he will think that he has no other choice then to marry her... I personally can't see a positive light any longer because this show has been nothing but regressive so it's better we expect the worst and keep those sky high expectations to a bare minimum
Tanvi Jee i agree, but then Gul will never show a demoralizing thing, Billi's main weakness is the child, and even if Asad is ready to get married, the confrontation dawns Zoya, and Asad has always saved Zoya from all those forced marriages, maybe this time Zoya saves Asad too LOL 

Billi's weakness isn't her child,, she is a mentally unstable psychopathic women... Her only weakness is her pride,, if anyone raises a question on her pride, she goes to extremes(Ex. Razia calling Tanveer a s**t and used women) .. She has a very big and negative ego which takes her to extremes.. I'm guessing that Asad will go to the extent to marry her.. And I know Gul really well.. She has very messed up logic so I wouldn't count on her.. She is TRP hungry at the moment... And Qubool Hai is about marriage (hence the title) so there will be a lot of marriage involved... And I see this leading to the main synopsis... Asad and Zoya are two very pained individuals at the moment and Asad didn't go to Ajmer to find Zoya. He went there to seek blessings and purge for his sins... At the moment, he is a guilt ridden man,, remember the saying, extreme times call for extreme measure.. Just like Zoya left Asad without a second thought, he will definitely agree to marry Tanveer without a thought if he figures out about the baby... They are under extreme conditions so they will take extreme decisions.. And going by the article, it doesn't seem that Zoya has forgiven him yet and after she figures that Asad has accepted Tanveer, she will be even more outraged... Asad will do anything to save Tanveers pride.. And his goal isn't to get Zoya back anymore.. He wants to distant himself from her because he thinks he is undeserving but he just wants to apologize.. So, this track is very much possible

If the child wasnt her weakness she would have had gotten the child aborted. The child and her selfish means remains the basic motive. I agree with what you are saying, 
but then many marriages WILL not and CANNOT take place cause deary Haalla and Hulla are really complicated and this is an Indian Muslim show not to forget, and if you know Gul very well, then you must be knowing she never gets the leads get married to the vamps or the villains though she brings them to a point where it seems so that they may get married as the vamps/villains have had them roped in their web. But its the other lead maybe the hero or the heroine who saves the other out. 
This time Asad is roped by Tanveer, he has no choice left cause he is guilty and he agrees to marry Tanveer, but at home no one agrees to this fact so they go to Ajmer and there you get the confrontation of Billi and Zoya and ultimately Zoya saves Asad from the web of Evil. 

Big smile 
highly possible... they go to ajmer to get marrried or to purge his sins, then the confrontation...asad finds zoya and when tanveers sees them together... she decides to get married to asad in haste(even the articles stated that line)...   
MissSparkling IF-Rockerz
MissSparkling
MissSparkling

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
haha Ankie current i dont want 2 thk anythk hahaha cos m nt in a mood..nd i jst want 2 njoy d current track!!
btw Ankie lovely postClap
amruta04 IF-Rockerz
amruta04
amruta04

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Great post Ankie..
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by trina2010

I don't want to think anymore. This crap is officially heading Ekta Mai way and if I wanted I could have watched original Ekta instead of Gul the copycat.
Sorry but this Bit** is intolerable

LOL LOL I dont think so TRPS are really HIGH LOL 
Ofcourse it is high since Gul wanted to attract viewers who just wants drama devoid of any logic and exactly that's what is happening in QH.
Bit**fest.
I am tired of this crap because I expected better from Gul.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sparklingcider

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Don't know what to believe and what to expect... I am all blank after the current track and I am really not ready for another shock of seeing AsVeer getting married... Just can't tolerate it... I am not saying I'll quit the show as I know can't till Karan is there, but this track is unbearable... Don't know what message Gul want to give that its always evil winning over good and not the other way round...
Ayesha_Kssgc Senior Member
Ayesha_Kssgc
Ayesha_Kssgc

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
agree with u ankieHug
.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Im tired..so so tired ROFL
Plus Im terribly sad seeing Asad and Zoe in that stateCry
But still Im lurving it..Eeeks Im confused myselfConfused
Zoe looks cute with that simple lookEmbarrassed
Asad looks even more hot in that devastated lookEmbarrassed
Nevertheless I cant wait for Ajmer to happen..
And whatever you said high chances of it happeningClap
You never told me you made this post!!! HUH to you Dead
I read the article in the forum and the moment they said tannu will try getting married to asad i was like LOL..ho hi nahiin sakta..seems like im getting my positivity back..finallyLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

Go to top