Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Relax ! It may be this way! (Page 6)

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallanushreemishraMisHumptyDumpty

y.c.yetikaroxx Senior Member
y.c.yetikaroxx
y.c.yetikaroxx

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
i really hope dat wat u have predicted, happens
anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
nice post...hope it happens your way...
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by Closed...

I like the fact that you're so positive about things.. But in reality, I don't see that happening... Asad is guilt ridden and remember how he PROMISED to save and protect Tanveers honor?? Well, if Billi plays the baby daddy card, his guilt will hit the roof and he will think that he has no other choice then to marry her... I personally can't see a positive light any longer because this show has been nothing but regressive so it's better we expect the worst and keep those sky high expectations to a bare minimum
Tanvi Jee i agree, but then Gul will never show a demoralizing thing, Billi's main weakness is the child, and even if Asad is ready to get married, the confrontation dawns Zoya, and Asad has always saved Zoya from all those forced marriages, maybe this time Zoya saves Asad too LOL 

Billi's weakness isn't her child,, she is a mentally unstable psychopathic women... Her only weakness is her pride,, if anyone raises a question on her pride, she goes to extremes(Ex. Razia calling Tanveer a s**t and used women) .. She has a very big and negative ego which takes her to extremes.. I'm guessing that Asad will go to the extent to marry her.. And I know Gul really well.. She has very messed up logic so I wouldn't count on her.. She is TRP hungry at the moment... And Qubool Hai is about marriage (hence the title) so there will be a lot of marriage involved... And I see this leading to the main synopsis... Asad and Zoya are two very pained individuals at the moment and Asad didn't go to Ajmer to find Zoya. He went there to seek blessings and purge for his sins... At the moment, he is a guilt ridden man,, remember the saying, extreme times call for extreme measure.. Just like Zoya left Asad without a second thought, he will definitely agree to marry Tanveer without a thought if he figures out about the baby... They are under extreme conditions so they will take extreme decisions.. And going by the article, it doesn't seem that Zoya has forgiven him yet and after she figures that Asad has accepted Tanveer, she will be even more outraged... Asad will do anything to save Tanveers pride.. And his goal isn't to get Zoya back anymore.. He wants to distant himself from her because he thinks he is undeserving but he just wants to apologize.. So, this track is very much possible

If the child wasnt her weakness she would have had gotten the child aborted. The child and her selfish means remains the basic motive. I agree with what you are saying, 
but then many marriages WILL not and CANNOT take place cause deary Haalla and Hulla are really complicated and this is an Indian Muslim show not to forget, and if you know Gul very well, then you must be knowing she never gets the leads get married to the vamps or the villains though she brings them to a point where it seems so that they may get married as the vamps/villains have had them roped in their web. But its the other lead maybe the hero or the heroine who saves the other out. 
This time Asad is roped by Tanveer, he has no choice left cause he is guilty and he agrees to marry Tanveer, but at home no one agrees to this fact so they go to Ajmer and there you get the confrontation of Billi and Zoya and ultimately Zoya saves Asad from the web of Evil. 

Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaGuguminti

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
RESWink
NorthNode Senior Member
NorthNode
NorthNode

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I have noticed that KSG is the only one who gives any real hints about the tracks. The last time when wedding preparations were in full swing, he had said in one interview that nikaah will not happen because Asad and Zoya are both not ready for it yet. Inspite of all the various spoilers etc the nikaah indeed didn't happen.Wink
This time during another interview in the sand dunes, the reporter said it looks very romantic etc and he was asked what this track is about. He replied that "we are drifting apart, that's basically what the track is about".
Going by what he said, I don't think there will be a real union even after Ajmer. For sure, billi won't succeed in marrying Asad and Zoya will be responsible for stopping it from happening but there might be further misunderstandings between them arising from thatOuch

The problem with most males in these shows is that they remain dumb and side with the vamps till the end, so Asad might continue to be oblivious of billi's intentions, while Zoya continues to foil billi's evil plans on her ownOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallNpdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by IPKKND_Pyaar

Great analysis by the way..
I would love it if it happens this way..

PS: I had the same doubt as you regarding Zoya's clothesSilly

I m having it ever since i saw monday's precap ROFL LOL 

ankiewa...in the precap she was wearing jeans with kurta and covered her head with duppatta...so she would have taken a pair of jeans and some kurta not her whole baggage...
awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
yea..it makes a lot of sense...hopefully dis happens

Go to top