Confused Confused Confused

hoping for best

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by Lhethal.Me

See...for Asad to agree to marry Tanveer, won't she need a divorce from her so-called non-existent hubby first? 

Or did they conveniently forget the hubby?

Makes utter sense but then Billi can always say he left me with a divorce LOL 

BTW y would Tanveer face humility . .? I mean she is married she can say that it happened with her hubby and y not Asad asks her to take some pills toh preggy bhi nahi hogi woh (as per Asad) tab toh ghar ki  baat gharme hi reh jayegi as except the family members no one knows y Asad didn't arrived at the venue So it is basically Zoya who as per Indian society will face humility and taunts not Tanveer 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asya04

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I don't care whatever happens now. I am just gonna keep Calm and Watch the show. Yeah it is kinda frustrating after reading the TB article but i am sure at the end it might be worth it.

I just think the Tanveer and Asad nikaah can never happen Gul Aunty Ji Apne Paon per a kulhadi kyun merein gi? LOL i think we just need to wait it will be something positive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaanushreemishraClosed.........Livingfree

proshomi Senior Member
proshomi
proshomi

Exactly if we see the sbs/sbb, zoya tanveer confrontation it shows that after zoya leaves challenging her,tanveer is really scared and worried.
I am sure Asad has promised to marry her but hasen't married her yet and that is why zoya is saying tumhare irrado mein tumhe kabhi kamyab nahin hone dungi.
spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

my brain has stopped working ...but one thing for sure gul and cvs have fallen for tanveer Sleepy
so we are getting back to back billi scenes...
thanks for the positivity ankieClap...u will always stay positive whatever  happens in the show...

i really cant bear this JAANU track...and her pregnancy  ... marriage track ...uff

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by Guguminti

About the cloth thing it's serial she might have bought it 
But my question is Zoya is wearing similar type of dress whereas Asad has changed his attire (in spoiler pics of JaipurLOL) I just want to ask Asad if he had this dress which makes him look more hot y didn';t he wore it before and wearing now jab uski Zoya chali gayiAngry

Anyway coming to the track it can be that way also as you said but then why he will come to Ajmer with Tanveer kia pata maybe like Khusi brought Shyam in airport to proove her innosense Asad might bring Tannu with him (after he gets to know that Zoya has been seen somewhere in Ajmer) to make Zoya understand that jo bhi hua he really don't remember or was unintentionally done. But then as Shyam kidnapped Arnav Tannu will try to kill Zoya 

Because I highly doubt that he will come with Tannu to seek forgiveness or take blessings I think both will not be the case 

Ab toh media bhi banned so yes now my slogan is also

KEEP CALM (which I can't keep at allLOL) AND WATCH QUBOOL HAI

See the whole family hates Asad and Tanveer and idea of Asad and Tanveer just like us ROFL so i guess they go on to complete the nikaah there. LOL Asad meets Zoya and jag gaya ashiq Asad LOL Billi and Zoya confrontation! And out of fear Billi tries killing Zoya and as Zoya now knows the truth she will obviously help Asad out LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiGuguminti

MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I don't want to think anymore. This crap is officially heading Ekta Mai way and if I wanted I could have watched original Ekta instead of Gul the copycat.
Sorry but this Bit** is intolerable

LOL LOL I dont think so TRPS are really HIGH LOL 

Guguminti

MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri7

HEY...I TRUST KSG...!!!!

YES...TODAY HE SAID IN SBS...(THAT FAT AUNTY INTERVIEW) OF WHETHER ASAD ZOYA NIKAAH WILL HAPPEN...

HE REPLIED BACK...YES...IT WILL HAPPEN...EVENTUALLY...BUT DONT KNOW WHEN...??

I TRUST HIM...

THATS IT...FINAL...

Issey kehtey hai Samjhdaar LOL Embarrassed Big smile 

Guguminti

Go to top