and yeah thanx for bringing my spirits up 
as i always say Ankie agar aap nahi hoti to mera kya hota 
you are really the aisha bhi here 
Posted: 10 years ago
i agree We want Relax AsYA nikah will happen and Zoyaan and Jaanu not happning
Originally posted by sri7

HEY...I TRUST KSG...!!!!
YES...TODAY HE SAID IN SBS...(THAT FAT AUNTY INTERVIEW) OF WHETHER ASAD ZOYA NIKAAH WILL HAPPEN...
HE REPLIED BACK...YES...IT WILL HAPPEN...EVENTUALLY...BUT DONT KNOW WHEN...??
I TRUST HIM...
THATS IT...FINAL...
Evntually they will marry and there is nothing new in it. For now there's no marriage and maybe like Ekta Crap Asad is going to marry that Bit** or maybe about to marry. Who wants that crap?
Originally posted by IPKKND_Pyaar

Great analysis by the way..
I would love it if it happens this way..

PS: I had the same doubt as you regarding Zoya's clothesπŸ€ͺ

I m having it ever since i saw monday's precap 🀣 πŸ˜† 
I like the fact that you're so positive about things.. But in reality, I don't see that happening... Asad is guilt ridden and remember how he PROMISED to save and protect Tanveers honor?? Well, if Billi plays the baby daddy card, his guilt will hit the roof and he will think that he has no other choice then to marry her... I personally can't see a positive light any longer because this show has been nothing but regressive so it's better we expect the worst and keep those sky high expectations to a bare minimum Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Makes utter sense but then Billi can always say he left me with a divorce πŸ˜† 

She'd probably do that only.
It's raining one-eyed cats in the show.

πŸ˜• Confused πŸ˜•

hoping for best
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Makes utter sense but then Billi can always say he left me with a divorce πŸ˜† 

BTW y would Tanveer face humility . .? I mean she is married she can say that it happened with her hubby and y not Asad asks her to take some pills toh preggy bhi nahi hogi woh (as per Asad) tab toh ghar ki  baat gharme hi reh jayegi as except the family members no one knows y Asad didn't arrived at the venue So it is basically Zoya who as per Indian society will face humility and taunts not Tanveer 
I don't care whatever happens now. I am just gonna keep Calm and Watch the show. Yeah it is kinda frustrating after reading the TB article but i am sure at the end it might be worth it.

I just think the Tanveer and Asad nikaah can never happen Gul Aunty Ji Apne Paon per a kulhadi kyun merein gi? πŸ˜† i think we just need to wait it will be something positive.
Exactly if we see the sbs/sbb, zoya tanveer confrontation it shows that after zoya leaves challenging her,tanveer is really scared and worried.
I am sure Asad has promised to marry her but hasen't married her yet and that is why zoya is saying tumhare irrado mein tumhe kabhi kamyab nahin hone dungi.