India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Banning media . .Idea??

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I think the Id ea of banning media was pretty wrong I understand that they are thinking that people around gets to know everything but it's not true that it reasons in downfall of TRP 

I think Gul ne panga lelia now I really think the media who all are angry will take their badla as Tb article already didROFL And I don't beleive people beleived this crap also Confused I mean Dilshaad kia tel bechne jayegi and then what about Face-off and all remember this article walo only stated we would get Romance in Ajmer and not to forget Mangalpur so what about that and they are not even shooting for after-Ajmer track they are shooting now of few upcoming episodes and then they will shoot remaining Ajmer shoot (in MumbaiLOL
So do we get the article crap anywhere . . No . . So why everyone is panicking so much

One more thing yesterday by seeing both the brothers in the morgye we got a sure symbolism that both will meet their love together 1in Ajmer the other in Raniganj Embarrassed  

Now it's rest to you all weather to beleive this article or not and yes agar Janu honi hoti then Asad would have been raped par Asad is still a virginWinkLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teja....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top