India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

He won't marry her..

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I don't think the wedding will actually happen, but Asad is still a pathetic useless man!

This woman tells him that he has slept with her, but he doesn't remember anything at all, so shouldn't he at least wait until the memories come back? Shouldn't he at least try to remember all the times something bad happened relating to Tanveer and Zoya and how he ignored Zoya, but this time he realises Tanveer might've had a plan?
Instead he agrees to marry Tanveer! Pathetic.

I know people are saying that he won't marry Tanveer so what's the problem? But my problem is that he is stuck to his precious Tannu like super-duper-glue!

Zoya didn't like the physical closeness between him and Tanveer - So he let her carry on throwing herself at him, how sweet.Embarrassed Pathetic!
He thought he slept with her, and Zoya witnessed this - So he brought Tanveer home with him, very clever and considerate of him.
He wants to find Zoya - So takes Tanveer with him. Purely idiotic!
And now he agrees to marry Tanveer!Sleepy

I remember someone comparing Gul with Ekta. I think they were thinking on the correct lines, although I hate to say it but I have seen more happiness in Ekta shows.

This show seems 1% good and 99% evil.
For every nice romantic scene we get, we get about 99 bad things happening.
Don't you feel like there is too much evil and twists and turns in this show?Confused
We see way more Tanveer and Asad than we do Zoya and Asad. And we see way more Razia and Tanveer than anyone else!

Edited by butterfly15.. - 27 June 2013 at 6:17am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

patelpr4Magical_MinAM_MAfabbz18SATD06recoupsalmanmaniapriya_diny.c.yetikaroxxorianthineel_jayMarysaarithika2012roseflower_07trina2010AlwaysAsYaabhi_12Saima-Syed-Ishqbaaaz-countingstarzKulfiBai

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I hate Gul officially now. Too bad I thought she is different. I won't watch this crap anymore or watch any Gul shows from now onwards.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babycakes89shachi12345suman_sa

Marysaa IF-Dazzler
Marysaa
Marysaa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I TOTALLY AGREE. 
WE LIKE EVILNESS BUT HERE ITS TOO MUCH !!! 
WE CANT SIT PROPERLY ND WATCH THE SHOW HAPPILY BECAUSE EVERY TWO EPISODES EVIL WIN OVER THE GOOD. 

I BEGAN TO BE VERY ANNOYED WITH QH SO LETS SEE HOW THEY WILL PLAY MORE, IF JAANU TRACK IS COMING I QUIT QH BECAUSE THERE IS NO INTEREST OF FOLLOWING A SHOW WHO MAKE ME HEADACHES.
Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
calm down and read it please...

this is my take based on the article...

The previous articles stated:
1.consummation or they make love... and that what asad believes right...
2. asad held in the traffic... --- on the way to the venue, she got kidnapped...and asad followed her...

So all this means something along the line could happen...as the ajmer dargah scenes were not shot and thats where AsYa must have been reconciled, rite... they might have planned to but eventually did not happen...in these 4 days ( as tanveer is out to keep humeira away from bhopal)... asad goes to ajmer even before that tanveer and zoya face-off in ajmer... then asad finds zoya , asks for forgiveness she avoids him... tanu pushing zoya from the cliff. mangalpur asad (just for ankie). AsYa back to bhopal...tanu will be shocked to see asad and zoya together... but zoya pretends nothing happened...

After a month's leap, tanveer claims that she is pregnant with asad's child...
i hopelessly hope that on the D- day of tanveer and asad nikaah... zoya collects all the proofs against tanveer and face-off tanveer...then asad slap tanveer rite in front of the guests...
Zoya's plan:tanu must be humiliated in front of all the guests just as dilshad and asad faced ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupA.Hajnal

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Calm down and read thru pls...this is my take based on the article...

2. asad held in the traffic... --- on the way to the venue, she got kidnapped...and asad followed her...

So all this means something along the line could happen...as the ajmer dargah scenes were not shot and thats where AsYa must have been reconciled, rite... they might have planned to but eventually did not happen...in these 4 days ( as tanveer is out to keep humeira away from bhopal)... asad goes to ajmer even before that tanveer and zoya face-off in ajmer... then asad finds zoya , asks for forgiveness she avoids him... tanu pushing zoya from the cliff. mangalpur asad (just for ankie). AsYa back to bhopal...tanu will be shocked to see asad and zoya together... but zoya pretends nothing happened...

i hopelessly hope that on the D- day of tanveer and asad nikaah... zoya collects athe proof against tanveer and face-off tanveer...then asad slap tanveer rite infront of the guests... Zoya's plan: tanu must be humiliated in front of all the guests just as dilshad and asad faced ...

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Maybe it won't come to a nikaah btwn Asad-Tanveer, but I am guessing Tanveer is gonna use the baby trumph card to get at least engaged to Asad and he out of guilt might just go along with it...remember him telling Tanveer that he won't let anything happen to her honour ( as if she was paakh all the time Wacko )...I think this is how it will come into play
Asad won't find Zoya for one month, so Tanveer has enough time to play her games and frame Asad for the baby issue
I think Gul is exactly gonna follow the original plot here...maybe Zoyaan is out of the window, but it sure as hell doesn't seem that the Asad getting engaged to a pious girl part is out of the window completely and before nikaah he will discover that this pious girl is not so innocent afterall...
And if Tanveer wants to play her game safe, she might just reveal Zoya's abbu to Asad which will make his decision to marry Tanveer a whole lot easier
I don't understand the Zoya going back to NY part in this article at all

But if Asad marries Tanveer and later discovers Tanveer's true colours, I don't want Zoya back with him...period !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by eshasrk - 27 June 2013 at 7:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latanziaManoMaham-Ishqbaaaz-

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

i hopelessly hope that on the D- day of tanveer and asad nikaah... zoya collects all the proofs against tanveer and face-off tanveer...then asad slap tanveer rite in front of the guests...
Zoya's plan:tanu must be humiliated in front of all the guests just as dilshad and asad faced ...

What you said does make sense, but once again Asad will be the useless man who just watches things from the side, right?
Why for a change can't he use his brain?
Why is it always Zoya who has to fix things? She is the one who is always wronged, and she is also the one who has to prove her innocence, and now his too?

When is he going to start acting like he has some logic and common sense? I'm starting to doubt he has any.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latanziaKulfiBai

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
He won't marry her...thats for sure...and I don't like anyone bashing Asad...Ouch Bash Gul and Cvs all you want because at the end of the day they are whom are making Asad do these things that are so not him...he was the Sharp and Logical man...now only because of this Tanveer drama they made him bhola bhala sedha sadha...illogical...

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Yesss...I can almost see her saying "Tanu Rani abh tera kheel khatam...Muahaha..." Evil Smile 

She and every one of us want Mangalpuri Asad and as long as we get that we will somehow bear Tanveer...just to give us what we want or jese hi we had what we want...She needs to go away and never come back...

Lets see what will happen...

Go to top