Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Why no exclusive SwaRon post confession? (Page 2)

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I agree with everything you mentioned in your post! I can't believe we got a confession last week. SwaRon are behaving so normal, as if nothing ever happened! After the beautiful confession I was hoping for some proper follow up but again, we've been hopelessly let down. SwaRon are not behaving like a couple at all! And Swayam's unusual behaviour is so surprising! Since when does he have to take help from people about Sharon?
Plus, ReYam's gay behaviour is getting on my nerves. As is the gang's immaturity. They have gone out of control now. I'm NOT looking forward to today's episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_box

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
i hate cvs...i think cvs hav forgot swaron after confession...Angry

idiot_box

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Well said Amrita. Post confession scenes have been an utter disappointment. What will I do with Swayum and Sharon in two different frames? They are in a relationship and they ought to be together. The gang scenes have been anything but amateurish. CVs have butchered the ultimate loverboy Swayum. Not to forget Rey's nonsensical advice to him. Seriously, I'm tired of all this stupidity. The plot needs ample revival at the moment. 

idiot_box

prakriti4u Senior Member
prakriti4u
prakriti4u

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I so agree with you...
post confession there is not a single SwaRon scene or not even a SwaRon moment which is really dissapointing after confession we atleast expected one meaningful convo or just a normal convo between them but no... not even Hi Hellos!!!! Dead are they really in a relationship?? well I doubt it!
and ReYam or better call them ReGaYam are becoming the most horrible part of D3! now a days it's irritating to watch ReYam scenes!! there was a time when I used to love them,adore their bond and chats but now they have become totally immature and the scenes are total nonsence and totally not enjoyable!!!
and The gang is acting superlame these days!! there ideas goodness!!!! kindergarten ke bacche ki IQ is se zyada hoti hai.. Dead
and about Swayam he is behaving immature aswell.. I don't think it's the lover boy we used to know.. cz he used to know Sharon in and out.. Sharon ko impress karne keliye Rey ki help like seriously?? Shocked the ultimate loverboy seeking help to impress his lady love . how amazing is that Angry
D3 is loosing it's charm and is becoming illogical these days..
hoping to see atleast some SwaRon scenes in upcoming epis!!

idiot_box

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Disappointment and more even than that a royal dose of confusion has been raging inside my head. A week since the confession and no follow-up, and by the looks of it there isn't anything like it next week either. The thing is, I understand that TR are at a critical juncture in their track, sure, and I understand that NDC is super important and is the larger track going on right now, yes it is. But my question is, why could some SwaRon have been put in before the focus was shifted from them to these two elements? In any couple, the phase that comes immediately after confession is something every fan of theirs looks forward to watching as possibly one of the most beautiful phases in their love story. But in SwaRon's case that phase is slowly becoming a vacuum. And that hurts and confuses royally. Because I really honestly don't understand why this is what is being done to it. No scenes of the two of them alone together, Swayam developing amnesia, like you said, and basically things just fading after the phenomenal confession. Maybe my hopes went too high, but to be frank, it's hardly unfair for any SwaRon fan to have had high hopes from SwaRon after they finally confessed after to long years. Ouch

I just really don't understand what's happening, and what to make of it. Ouch

idiot_box

..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i seriously agree!
post confessipn swaron have been nothing but utter disappointment for me. After a long wait of 2 and a half years this is what we get! its been 4 freaking episodes and not even one exclusive swaron scene. and with those horrible advices given by Rey to Swayam all the time is like adding salt to the wound. those days arent far when i actually see myself loosing interest and quitting the show. This ReYam bond has annoyed me to such and extent that i have actually stared hating the 2. i know its kinda weird but their behaviors have recently bene getting on my nerves. and the gang, they were look even more immature than kindergarden kids. this boys vs girls was fun till the face off but then wen it was stretched soo much like a rubberband, it become hell annoying. Monday definitely a skip form my side. im just gonna see the next week, if i dont get anything good i will happily take a quit form the show

Edited by ..Aishaa.. - 27 June 2013 at 8:48am

idiot_box

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
reyam or reygayum or whatever! this is getting on my nerves now, i will start hating this bond if they will not stop this...
n no swaron afer post confession they are ruining the magical confession i m already loosing interest nowOuch

idiot_box

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
cant tell you how much i loved this post
actually reyam scenes lately have been simply useless
intolarable
lame
unecesaary

Go to top